Insulation

barney1 in Hamilton
barney1 in Hamilton
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Great Job

Tom and Phil came today to install Loosefill Cellulose Insulation to our home. Prompt arrival, knowledgeable and professional. The company was recommended to us as the best around for quality, workmanship and price. All great service from my first contact with their office, visit from sales rep Bill to the completion of the work today. Can definitely recommend Great Northern Insulation.

Gary Huston in Hamilton
Gary Huston in Hamilton
0 reviews Southampton, ON

Fantastic Job!!

I was very fortunate to have Great Northern Insulation come to do Insulation and Weatherization work at my home through an initiative of Union Gas. Everything from establishing my needs (house built 1975);
making sure I understood exactly what the jobs entailed to the actual installation of insulation in my attic, caulking my windows, and doing insulation in the crawlspace was absolutely first rate, Derek and Bill were on time, courteous, friendly and the hardest working guys in the business, I'm sure!!! Thanks Great Northern Insulation...can't wait to see my heating bills go down.

Henry in London
Henry in London
0 reviews London, ON

Garage upper story

Great Northern Insulation was prompt and efficient. They insulated the upper story of our garage in an hour and a half. The staff was courteous and answered all of our questions. The work site was left tidy

Pauline in Palmerston
Pauline in Palmerston
0 reviews Palmerston, ON

Insulation of walls and atticD

Derek and Brandon were the most polite and well manner people. Explain step by step details. They continue even in the pouring rain. They said the job must be done.

Roberto in Toronto
Roberto in Toronto
0 reviews Orangeville, ON

great service

they upgraded the insulation on my attic. the technicians were friendly and courteous. they took care in assuring that all the floor was covered and they even put a plastic cover over my bed (the attic entrance is in the main bedroom).
Based on the service that i received, I would recommend them.

Sharon in Port Elgin
Sharon in Port Elgin
0 reviews Williamsford, ON

Insulation in attic

I would like to thank Great Northern Insulation for the great job they did. Tom & Bill from the Barrie branch went over & above to do their job well. They were very efficient & cleaned up everything afterwards. We are very pleased with their work. Thank you very much guys.

Isabella in Aurora
Isabella in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Attic Insulation - top up to r-60

Fantastic experience with this company from start to finish.

Very professional staff with an excellent work ethic.
Will use company again and would highly recommend to anyone shopping around.

Special mention to salesperson Alana, Production supervisor Nick and especially big thanks to the crew: Tom and Brian.
It was a pleasure to deal with you all.
Thank you very much!!!

John Garbutt in Caledon
John Garbutt in Caledon
1 review Caledon, ON

Insulated Attic

Very professional and work was done in a timely fashion. Work was explained so we could make the best choice for our situation. Would work with them again! Thanks again.

Erik in Barrie
Erik in Barrie
0 reviews Barrie, ON

Home Attic Insulation

Best Company for the job!
GNI was in constant communication with me from the moment the sales rep came and told me the situation and estimate... to the day of installation. Price was fair for the work that had to be done plus the recommendations of work that SHOULD be done. On the day of Install...the 2 workers that came over were very informative, clean and time efficient. I was very happy with the end result.

jayem in Bracebridge
jayem in Bracebridge
1 review Bracebridge, ON

Insulation top up in attic

The installers arrived when they were supposed to, were very efficient and polite. Got the job done quickly and kept the mess to a minimum. The price was very good and we are pleased with the result.

More about Great Northern Insulation

Great Northern Insulation is an industry leading insulation installer with over 30 years experience. We are the largest insulation company in Ontario and have branches throughout. We are Energy Star and Foam Masters™ certified. We offer Free In-Home Assessment, contact us today to learn more.