HomeStars  >  Insulation in Milton  >  Great Northern Insulation

adamson.1 in Toronto
adamson.1 in Toronto
1 review Newmarket, ON

Attic insulation

I was impressed with Great Northern right from the start. Alana came do assess my attic. She explained the work that would be done and answered all my questions. Derek and John were here yesterday to do the job. They used my bedroom window to access my attic, covering the carpet to protect it from soiling. They did a great job cleaning up afterward. They were also happy to let me have a look at the work after installing the vents, then after the insulation had been installed. I would highly recommend Great Northern.

loredana-muia in Brampton, On L7A 1J9
loredana-muia in Brampton, On L7A 1J9

Insulation in Attic

John, Jefferson and Andrew did a great job! They were professional, courteous and attentive and they cleaned up after they were done. I would definitely recommend them to a friend, neighbour or colleague.

cspurg in Barrie
cspurg in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

attic top up

Heard about the rebate with ontario government so topped up our 1993 built house from R30 to R60 with cell insulation. The men that came did their very best to keep the floors clean. Can't wait to see results

Dean and Joanna Georgakooulos in Collingwood
Dean and Joanna Georgakooulos in Collingwood
1 review Collingwood, ON

NOT LIKE THE REST

Tom, Brian and Austin from the Barrie branch we're on time, very conscious of being clean during and after the job.
They we're also great at communicating what the job entailed and answered all our questions.
I would say that of all the work I have ever contracted out in my 58 years, this company was by far the best in every way.
I highly recommend them and have nothing negative to say.

Clare Washburn in Tilbury
Clare Washburn in Tilbury
1 review Tilbury, ON

Attic & Crawl Space Insulation

The crew members here today were Josh & Kevin from the Comber/Essex location. I must say that they were outstanding! Professional, friendly, explained things, did a great job, and left my home as clean as it was when they came in! Through the 20+ years we have owned out home, these two were hands down, the best contract/workers we have ever had! GNI, I would highly recommend you to my friends and family and I highly recommend you keep Josh and Kevin as employees, a couple of great guys there!

Bill in Toronto
Bill in Toronto

Attic Insulation

I just had attic insulation upgraded today. It was scheduled very quickly after confirming the contract. They arrived on time and it was also completed quickly. Brian, John, and Jefferson were very friendly and they cleaned everything up after completing the project.

Winter2018* in Orangeville
Winter2018* in Orangeville
1 review Orangeville, ON

replacing insulation in attic

the work was covered by our insurance company because it was caused by ice on roof. we are new owners and this happened the 2nd month we owned the home. our insurance company uses Winmar Inc. they must have been the company that contacted your company to do this work for us. thank you Tom, Brian and Austin of the Barrie Branch for a great job, it was done very quickly, you were all very friendly and helpful with all questions and concerns we had and the job was completed with very little disruption. thank you!

1 review Meaford, ON

garage

A special thank you to Mike, Nick, Kyle and Craig ( truck 190) for getting the job done after a day and a half of "gremlins " attacking the machine. Thank you Great Northern Insulation, Angelo, Nick and Richard for coming to our end of day rescue. Our house is now about 95 % done with your wonderful purple insulation. We are now toasty warm in winter and lovely and cool in the summer. Wouldn't use any other product......Great Northern Insulation all the way. Thank you

Wayne in Alliston from New Tecumseth
Wayne in Alliston from New Tecumseth
2 reviews New Tecumseth, ON

Attic Insulation

We are very pleased with the great service beginning with the initial quote by Angelo. Nick was always available to answer our questions.
The installation work was done quickly and efficiently. The final cleanup was thorough. Installers Derek and John were pleasant and professional. I would definitely recommend GNI to friends and family.

1 review Collingwood, ON

Insulation around foundation

2 guys showed up to blow insulation in my crawl space. When they left my energy auditor informed me of gaps where they left it blank. Energy auditor called GNI and informed supervisor with supporting pics of gaps in insulation. Supervisor did not call me back. Called another manager person the following day who promptly scheduled follow up visit. Another team attended to complete job and commented on the quality of work of previous team. Job was finally done, but a pain to have to vacate my home twice with 2 pets.

More about Great Northern Insulation

Great Northern Insulation is an industry leading insulation installer with over 30 years experience. We are the largest insulation company in Ontario and have branches throughout. We are Energy Star and Foam Masters™ certified. We offer Free In-Home Assessment, contact us today to learn more.