HomeStars  >  Insulation in Milton  >  Great Northern Insulation

Reviews for Great Northern Insulation

Michael from Barrie
3 reviews Barrie, ON

Angelo was very professional and prompt when I called for a quote. The team that arrived at my home to do the work were also very professional, friendly and left the house clean. Great Job!

Mike D

Emily in Toronto
1 review Barrie, ON

Angelo from GNI was my first point of contact and he was great to deal with. Came to give us an estimate and was very helpful and friendly. After agreeing to complete the work, we soon after received a call from Nick to book installation. We were very happy with their work and they took extra time make sure everything was cleaned up once they were done. I had questions afterwards and they were quick to contact me via email and phone to explain the rebate process. Since upgrading our attic insulation we've noticed a big difference in the temperature of our house. I have recommended them to family members who have then also called them!

Winston in Richmond Hill
16 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Called for an estimate and Alex came by to have a look. He answered all my questions and didn't try to up sell me on stuff i didn't need. Quote was very competitive and I agreed to go ahead the same day.

The only small issue I had was that I had to call back a couple of times to schedule the appointment. With the Greenon rebate I knew they were busy. The hold up was the Milton office, but with the help of Alex and the head office I got a quick appointment later that week.

The guys that came and were friendly and professional. They were knowledgeable and helpful. I didn't notice any change in temperature for a couple of days, but now I do find it is warmer and the heat is contained longer in the house.

STEF in ??????????

From initial estimate to the end of the job, I knew I was in good hands with GNI. Mike from the Port Perry office answered all of my questions during the estimate and made me feel I chose the right company to do the job. The crew that showed up both days in December, one day for spray foam and another day for the attic, were extremely professional and very respectful to my home. They left no trace that they were even there. The savings on my bills are extraordinary and worth every penny I paid. I have recommended GNI to three other people and two have since completed the work and are extremely satisfied. The third is booking for a later date, and I'm sure they will be pleased as well.
You cannot go wrong with GNI.

1 review Chatham Kent, ON

I felt the men working in my house were very fast , efficient and very friendly . Matt, Steve and Lee did a very hood job and you could tell they knew what they were doing . They were very friendly and helpful and even cleaned up after they were done their work . I would definitely recommend them to anyone and now my house is warm and much more comfortable .

Dee P in London
1 review London, ON

Great Northern Insulation recently insulated my entire, older home, from basement to attic. I was very impressed with everything about this team; from their quality of work, level of knowledge, professional manner, prompt arrival times and even full clean up. And on top of all that, Jeff, Zoltan and Alvin worked on my home, as if it were their own! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Great Northern Insulation!

Rose and Richard Smith in Orillia
1 review Orillia, ON

I cannot begin to tell you how impressed we were with first of all, with Great Northern Insulation, from the time the supervisor arrived as promised, to the dates of Jan. 26th and 29th when the team of Dave and Hunter came at the exact time and date they said, to the way they professionally conducted themselves, were very pleasant and they knew their stuff; wow, all was done and finished before we realized it. They work so well as a team and have lots of experience with using foam insulation plus in the attic, spraying it and we are just so happy that our house now is properly insulated and we can begin to put up our walls now. Thank you to a wonderful experience, from beginning to end. Rose and Richard Smith, Orillia.

Pan in Vaughan

Had good experience with Great Northern Insulation. Tom and Brian from the Barrie branch came on the day they said they would and left the house mostly clean. My work was done last month and I've already recommended them to couple of my friends.

Rose  in Toronto

Would highly recommend Great Northern Insulation Tom and Brian from the Barrie branch : showed up on time were both very professional and curious and cleaned up after the job was completed.

1 review Aurora, ON

Efficient service. They did however overfill in the attic windows showing outside and damaged a painted column on our front porch with their hoses. Also led us to believe that they rebate would be deducted from the cost rather than having to wait now 8-12 weeks for our rebate to arrive.

More about Great Northern Insulation

Great Northern Insulation is an industry leading insulation installer with over 30 years experience. We are the largest insulation company in Ontario and have branches throughout. We are Energy Star and Foam Masters™ certified. We offer Free In-Home Assessment, contact us today to learn more.