HomeStars  >  Insulation in Milton  >  Great Northern Insulation

Sheldon in London
Sheldon in London
6 reviews London, ON

Excellent customer service

I have dealt with Matt Reesor to book my installs. He is great at pricing the job and ensuring things are scheduled.
The installers were phenomenal: Colin and Dave.
They had great communication, were detail oriented and cared about the work they were doing!
I have used GNI's services twice and have asked for these installers when calling in GNI a second time.

Karrie in North York
Karrie in North York
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Attic insulation

Tom, Brian and Austin upgraded our homes attic insulation and replaced the soffits. Everyone we spoke to at Great Northern was friendly and professional. The crew was on time and efficient and even vacuumed before leaving. The price was on par with what we expected to pay. We are pleased with the service and have already noticed an improvement in the air conditioning of our home.

Veronica in Caledon
Veronica in Caledon
1 review Caledon, ON

Attic Insulation

We are very pleased with the work done. We can
definitely feel the difference in the house temperature. The installers where on time, very pleasant, very organize and took the time to explain the procedure prior to starting the work.
They thoroughly clean up, and leave their work area spotless.

Karen in Toronto
Karen in Toronto

Attic insulation

I was pleased with how quickly I received a callback, consultation and service appt. I advised the booking department I was flexible for dates and had an appt in the same week. The process was thoroughly explained and the paperwork for the Government rebate super simple. On the day of service, Tom, Brian and Andrew arrived on time with perfect manners and professional conduct. They respected my home, caring for the floors and corners. They even vacuumed up on their way out. I would recommend GNI for sure.

Bill and Sharon in Oshawa
Bill and Sharon in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Attic insulation

My husband and I hired Great Northern Insulation to add insulation to our existing insulation in the attic of our house. The attic had an approximate R20 rating and upon completion we were told it was now R60. We were extremely pleased with the service we received. Bob and James arrived early and were very professional and pleasant. They immediately got to work, preparing the areas that would be affected. Both Bob and James completed the entire task quickly and efficiently, and after vacuuming and cleaning up the hallway and stairway, they explained everything that they had done in the attic.
My husband and I were very pleased with the entire experience and we would definitely recommend this company to others!

CStevens in Elmvale
CStevens in Elmvale
1 review Elmvale, ON

Insulation Installation - Blow in

When we purchased our home we had major heat loss in our sunroom. We had GNI come to blow in the insulation in all 4 walls and attic. They were fantastic right from first contact. The young man that came to install was pleasant, knowledgeable and even when the sun room heated up to a excessive temperature due to extreme heat, he didn't let that slow him down! Highly recommend!

Newmarket in Newmarket
Newmarket in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

On Time. Good job.

Tom and John showed at the beginning of the time window we were told. They got righto work and topped up our attic insulation. They cleaned up afterwards. We were very happy with the job.

3 reviews New Tecumseth, ON

Attic Insulation Top up

On June 8, 2018, Great Northern Insulation had appointment to top up Attic Insulation of my home.
Tom and Brian arrived early, which worked very well for me, did a great job, answered my questions, and clean up after the insulation installed. They did an excellent job!
They were very professional and I am very happy with their work.
Everyone I came to contact with at Great Northern Insulation left wonderful impressions.
It takes a great team to deliver a great job!

Thank you everyone.
Regards,

Paul in Barrie
Paul in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Attic insulation upgrade

Upgraded attic insulation from R30 to R60 taking advantage of government rebates. Tom and Brian arrived on time and were fast, efficient and friendly. I am very satisfied with their work.

JD
JD
1 review Barrie, ON

Great Attic Insulation Project

Tom, Brian, Austin from the Barrie Branch did a bang up job of adding insulation to my attic. They arrived on time, were careful to keep the house and space clean and completed the job quickly. At the end, they swept and vacuumed and left everything as it was before the came in. Overall, I highly recommend the team.

More about Great Northern Insulation

Great Northern Insulation is an industry leading insulation installer with over 30 years experience. We are the largest insulation company in Ontario and have branches throughout. We are Energy Star and Foam Masters™ certified. We offer Free In-Home Assessment, contact us today to learn more.