Insulation

Roberto in Toronto
Roberto in Toronto
0 reviews Orangeville, ON

great service

they upgraded the insulation on my attic. the technicians were friendly and courteous. they took care in assuring that all the floor was covered and they even put a plastic cover over my bed (the attic entrance is in the main bedroom).
Based on the service that i received, I would recommend them.

Thank you Roberto for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you and thank you for choosing Great Northern Insulation for your insulation needs!

Sharon in Port Elgin
Sharon in Port Elgin
0 reviews Williamsford, ON

Insulation in attic

I would like to thank Great Northern Insulation for the great job they did. Tom & Bill from the Barrie branch went over & above to do their job well. They were very efficient & cleaned up everything afterwards. We are very pleased with their work. Thank you very much guys.

Isabella in Aurora
Isabella in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Attic Insulation - top up to r-60

Fantastic experience with this company from start to finish.

Very professional staff with an excellent work ethic.
Will use company again and would highly recommend to anyone shopping around.

Special mention to salesperson Alana, Production supervisor Nick and especially big thanks to the crew: Tom and Brian.
It was a pleasure to deal with you all.
Thank you very much!!!

John Garbutt in Caledon
John Garbutt in Caledon
1 review Caledon, ON

Insulated Attic

Very professional and work was done in a timely fashion. Work was explained so we could make the best choice for our situation. Would work with them again! Thanks again.

Erik in Barrie
Erik in Barrie
0 reviews Barrie, ON

Home Attic Insulation

Best Company for the job!
GNI was in constant communication with me from the moment the sales rep came and told me the situation and estimate... to the day of installation. Price was fair for the work that had to be done plus the recommendations of work that SHOULD be done. On the day of Install...the 2 workers that came over were very informative, clean and time efficient. I was very happy with the end result.

jayem in Bracebridge
jayem in Bracebridge
1 review Bracebridge, ON

Insulation top up in attic

The installers arrived when they were supposed to, were very efficient and polite. Got the job done quickly and kept the mess to a minimum. The price was very good and we are pleased with the result.

Bruce in London
Bruce in London
0 reviews London, ON

Attic top up to R60

Tom and Phil showed up before the scheduled time,prepared the site added styro vents and then proceeded to blow in the insulation. Very professional and left house in perfect condition as they found it. I highly recommend Great Northern Insulation.

Private User reviews London, ON

Done through Green Saver

Great Northern Insulation was at my home and did a wonderful job. Aaron and Brendan are a couple of great workers. They were on time and ready to go. The guys were in and out. Thanks guys great job.

Michael in Stouffville
Michael in Stouffville
0 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Insulation Installation

Tom and Brian from the Barrie Branch were pleasant and polite. When they first arrived they took great care to make sure that everything was set up before blowing in the insulation, in such away to minimize any disruption and mess. After they finished they left the work area clean and tidy.

CDHm6EmbVfZYJtp in Innisfil
CDHm6EmbVfZYJtp in Innisfil
0 reviews Innisfil, ON

Spraying of insulation in attic

I received great service from the time I placed my call to have my attic sprayed. Glenn followed up with me after he came to have a look at my attic and provide me with a quote. I then received a call to set up the appointment and the day of the spraying Derek and Drew were prompt and were professional. I appreciated the fact that the hose could fit through the bedroom window versus having my front door open for the couple of hours that they were there. Cleanup could have been a bit better, but I didn't mind doing a more thorough job.

More about Great Northern Insulation

Great Northern Insulation is an industry leading insulation installer with over 30 years experience. We are the largest insulation company in Ontario and have branches throughout. We are Energy Star and Foam Masters™ certified. We offer Free In-Home Assessment, contact us today to learn more.