Canscape

Lawn Maintenance
1071 North Service E Oakville ON

Reviews for Canscape

Interlocking brick in backyard

Hired this contractor in April 2018 because he was a friend of a friend, despite reading a negative review. In May, he gave me several excuses for the delay in material delivery and false promises regarding the date he would start the job. I gave him a $1700 deposit and in late May he asked for $400 more. Finally in June, he delivered a few bags of limestone screening and applied a thin layer over the grass. He then delivered a small number of bricks that he applied over the insufficient amount of limestone. I terminated his services and requested a $1500 refund. I have received $900 and doubt I'll see the rest. Don't hire him.

Private User reviews York Regional Municipality, ON

Laying Patio Stones

Canscapes was hired via Kijiji (canscapes@gmail.com) to lay down a set of patio slabs in the backyard. I was told that work would begin the following week after paying my deposit, but after 2 months all I have to show for is a thin layer of un-leveled screening. Every week it was a different excuse and another promise of 'will do more tomorrow'.

I've asked for a partial refund of the deposit, and after 20 days, I'm still waiting ...