Feeney Roofing

1011 Ennis Road RR 1 Ennismore ON
Feeney Roofing

Reviews for Feeney Roofing

Private User reviews Peterborough, ON

Excuses excuses ... and more excuses
Very unprofessional, terrible communication, and customer service, only reason I’m giving them a one is because the work was completed.. eventually, after 2 months from original date promised, with no follow up from company for not showing up and delays. They didn’t even know when the job was completed !!

Don Robertson in Bobcaygeon
Don Robertson in Bobcaygeon
1 review Kawartha Lakes, ON

Cottage Roof Repair

I lost several shingles on my cottage after a wind storm in May 2018 and called Feeney Roofing on a Saturday to see if they could repair the damage. I was told that they could come out on “Monday or Tuesday” to fix the roof. It has now been exactly seven weeks since I first called Feeney Roofing and they still haven’t repaired the damage to my roof. I have called them at least half a dozen times asking for an update and have heard every excuse in the book (“we are really busy”, “we came out but our ladder was too short”, “we came out again but our ladder was still too short”, “many of our crews are scared of heights so we are having trouble getting someone to repair your roof”, etc). Not once in seven weeks have I received an inbound call from Feeney Roofing explaining the delays or proactively apologizing. Avoid Feeney Roofing at all costs. The lack of service and professionalism that they have demonstrated is nothing short of appalling.

Michael Babcock from Peterborough
Michael Babcock from Peterborough
1 review Peterborough, ON

New shingles and roof vents

Needed the roof done, several other contractors didn't even show up to quote it. Feeney quoted what I expected for long-term shingles and gave good advice on what to avoid for my roof slope.
The shingles showed up the day before the team, they removed the old, installed the new, cleaned up and were gone within the day and left everything looking very good, with no mess.
Got exactly what I wanted and it was done fast and professionally.