Bytown Paving

Kyoomars in Kanata
Kyoomars in Kanata
1 review Ottawa, ON

Warranty issue

Driveway asphalt in 2016. Cracks showed in a few months. They don't seem serious about warranty. I have filed a complaint with BBB. Waiting to hear back. Will update with outcome if any.
Update on October 13, 2017: Following the filing with BBB, the business owner contacted me and came review the work. He agreed to have the driveway sealed. And he had it done as promised. I am happy that the loop is closed, though it did not need to take this long.

Review has 1 previous version
1 review Ottawa, ON

Run!! Forest Run!!

Run, Run away fast from these guys.
Same story as above, minimal pavement thickness, cracks after 12 months. Owner laughed at me.
On paving day he extorted an extra $500 out of me to do the work citing an error in his estimate, insisted on being paid in cash--Hello CRA, Are you listening?
During estimate he was the only company that trash talked his competitors. All my Italian Canadian neighbours recommended I avoid him due to his reputation in their community. I ignored all the red flags and got burned. Just warning others to save them from the same fate.

Alex L in Nepean
Alex L in Nepean
1 review Nepean, ON

paving and landscaping,sod,retaining wall

Very honest, reputable guys ,help a lot ,tried to save me money , generous (did a lots of extras)
Interesting comparisons than the price was less then other 3 companies quoted for huge asphalt driveway and front and back yard

Chris in Ottawa
Chris in Ottawa
2 reviews ORL, ON

Interlock stone walkway, patio and garden wall installed

Bytown wasn't the cheapest of 3 estimates that we obtained but they were the most professional in the way the salesman dealt with us. The installers were terrific even accepting minor changes as they installed. An inspector came by when the job was done to confirm that we were happy with the job before we paid. The work was done when promised. We get nothing but compliments on the quality of work and the end product. The work definitely added value to our home when we put it on the market.