Malo Electrique Lt

Review for Malo Electrique Lt

Alexandre Methot in Sainte-therese
Alexandre Methot in Sainte-therese
2 reviews SAINTE TH, QC

Installing electrical sub-panel in garage

I wanted to have more electric plugs in my garage. Malo Electric gave me the option to install a sub-panel directly in the garage, starting from my main panel, and adding breakers directly in the sub-panel. They were referenced to me by a friend, and I was really pleased with how it came out. They installed everything, including the wire, breakers, panel and conduits. The idea was their own and I am very happy with it. The job was done within 2 days (they were 2 guys working) and they made sure that everything was as per the code. I would highly recommend them! The result is worth every penny.