Mike's Locksmith Service

staktrace
staktrace
16 reviews Hamilton, ON

Re-keying for new home

We purchased a new home, and wanted to get the locks re-keyed. After calling a few locksmiths for quotes, we picked Mike. He was very friendly and professional. He arrived at the scheduled time, and did a great job re-keying the locks, and even threw in some extra keys for us. He also did a bit of adjustment on the plates so that the lock opens and closes more smoothly without having to push on the door. Overall I was extremely satisfied with the work he did.

Jan A.
Jan A.
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Re-Keying, Fixing Alignment

Mike provided an excellent service to our home with going the extra mile to re-key and fix the lock alignment on our doors. It was a pleasure dealing with him as he also provided us with knowledge on the older locks and history on the homes in our area. I will definitely work him again in the future would absolutely recommend him!

Thank you for the great review. I am pleased to assist you anytime. Mike

Private Homeowner from Hamilton
Private Homeowner from Hamilton
4 reviews Stoney Creek, ON

Install new lock

I had Mike install a new deadbolt in my house. He was prompt in arrival, quick to assess the job and very meticulous in doing the work. The price charged was reasonable as well. I've used this service twice now and would definitely use Mike's again for locksmithing services. Thank you