Fair Deal Carpet & Flooring

Carpet & Rug Retailers
3434 34 Avenue NE Calgary AB
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Retailers in Calgary  >  Fair Deal Carpet & Flooring

Reviews for Fair Deal Carpet & Flooring

Avoid Fairdeal to save yourself headache

I had to take Mr. Andy Brar to the court for his unprofessional/sub-standard work. I had a written agreement with him, still I got nothing but frustrations. I finally got a judgement against him in the Court. I would never ever recommend Fairdeal to any of my friends and relatives.

Jason C in Airdrie

403-293-4441
3434 34 Avenue NE
Calgary
AB

Fairdeal Capert was very efficient in helping us choose carpet to finish our basement. The quality of the carpet is good and the installation was quick and not very noisy. However they did bang up our walls a little bit. It wouldn't have been such a big deal but they were just painted 2 days before.

Andrea M in Calgary
Andrea M in Calgary
2 reviews CALGARY, AB

Carpet and install

Had Excellent service, Prices were a couple thousand less than Home depot, and Deerfoot carpet. Had one problem with intstall not being right, and they came back immediately the next day after I called and fixed the problem. We Have never had a better experience with any other company or contractor. Have never had any issues or problems.