Atlas Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd

201-15606 116 Avenue NW Edmonton AB
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Edmonton  >  Atlas Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd

Reviews for Atlas Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd

Tom in Hamilton
Tom in Hamilton

schedule maintenance

the technician Lyndon was very friendly and professional; he spot some potential pipe leakage issues and offered solutions; I was glad to be informed and have peace of mind; he really went beyond my expectation ; excellent services and keep up the good work

Michael Johns from Edmonton
Michael Johns from Edmonton
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

Reliable, Trustworthy HVAC Service

I started using Atlas years ago for no other reason than they were the closet HVAC company to the house I was living in. Right from the start I was impressed by both their knowledge and their willingness to explain in layperson's terms what the problem was and what my options were. I've never had cause to doubt them, they've always done exactly what they said they were going to do, and the workmanship has always met or exceeded my expectations. These guys take pride in what they do. I was reminded of this recently when I had Scott in to diagnose a problem with one of my 80's Lennox furnaces. Luckily for me, it was only a faulty wall thermostat, but since I had Scott there, I had him give both furnaces a quick tune-up, which has me hoping to get a few more years out of the old units. It's been years since I even considered calling other firms for my HVAC needs. Atlas has earned the right to be my go-to HVAC guys, and while I hope I only see them at long intervals, when I do need help, they are the people I call.

Colin in Harbord Village/Annex
Colin in Harbord Village/Annex

Great maintenance plan experience

I have had an Atlas furnace/AC maintenance contract for several years now, and recently they asked if I would review them on Homestars. I'm happy to do so. I use them for two adjacent houses (2 furnaces/ACs) on an annual maintenance plan. They come twice a year for filter and inspection and occasionally a repair. They have been rock solid, including their emergency 24 hour line, which I needed once. Simply put, this is not something I feel I have to worry about. My only wish for improvement would be for them to get into dealing with water heaters too, because that HAS been a major nuisance for me.

Jody in Toronto
Jody in Toronto

Furnace, Air Conditioning with Atlas

We just had Americo Sanchez from Atlas tend to our air conditioning, furnace, boiler and humidifying system on the furnace. He was professional, kind, attentive, and really cared about the quality of his work and the performance of his systems.

Lauchlan (Lauchie) McInroy in Toronto
Lauchlan (Lauchie) McInroy in Toronto

Home Heating Service

Atlas Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd
780-452-3475
201-15606 116 Avenue NW
Edmonton
AB

Germain arrived on time today. Very friendly, very professional very knowledgeable. Explained clearly what he was doing, why, and the implications for me on-going. Felt very confident in his service. I felt I learned a lot about my system as a result of his expertise. He was a very patient teacher!! What a great ambassador for Atlas! I was referred to you by a friend, Jane James, who said you service was superior. At this point, I feel I will be a life-long customer!!

Air conditioning repair

I have been a customer of Atlas Air for over 15 years and have always been very pleased, but last week they went over the top for me. Our air conditioning broke down on a very hot day last week. When I called Atlas Care I let them know the house was very warm, and not only were WE hot, but we had a sick puppy that had just returned home from the emergency hospital and she was very warm also. There were no technicians available to come out that day, since there was such a demand with the hot weather, but when I spoke to Nimo, the service manager, and let him know about our sick puppy, he assured me that someone would be out before the end of the day. Sure enough he sent Rick over, one of our regular technicians, in the evening and the unit was repaired quickly and at an extremely reasonable cost. Because I had the service plan I was not even charged for a service call.
I commend Nimo and his staff for providing such excellent service.
Atlas will always have my business and I would recommend them to anyone.

duct cleaning

arrived in set time; took care of no damage to my home; did a thorough job; returned moved furniture back in place post cleaning at each air vent; very pleasant and polite workers

phylistjy
phylistjy
3 reviews , FL

AC

Must say that this job was done like a fine steak at a fine restaurant. The job these guys did and the follow up was second to none. Usually when you deal with contractors of any service type, you get an uneasy feel and you just hope that you made the right choice.
This was the best decision of all my service contract jobs. Hats off to Boris and to Kam and his crew. A great team and a pleasure to deal with.

Donna in Lymburn
Donna in Lymburn
1 review Edmonton, AB

Install High Effiency Furnace

They did a really good job. they were on time and cleaned up after themselved. They had to redo all my ductwork. They heat in the house is now fantastic. It was cold before. Ask for Blair - he's made my house warm!