Les Paysagistes L G D Inc

Lise Grégoire in Dorval
Lise Grégoire in Dorval
1 review Dorval,

Top notch work

LGD is a very reliable company that does excellent work. Very competent team, very professional. I am impressed with the quality of the work they did for me. I will recommend them without hesitation.

Farivars in Dorval
Farivars in Dorval
1 review Dorval, QC

Asphalt and stairs

LGD re-did our asphalt and stairs they did an Amazing job at our house I highly recommend this company very professional! If i could give them more than 5 stars I would

JacLan
JacLan
18 reviews DOLLARD DES ORMEAUX, QC

Water Feature

Les Paysagistes L G D created a custom water feature which is now attached to the main swimming pool, and gives our backyard a more outdoors nature feeling to it, and we love relaxing outside with the soothing sound of running water. I would definitely recommend this company!