Always Plumbing & Heating Ltd

#200 17633 114 Ave NW Edmonton AB T5S 2R9
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Edmonton  >  Always Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Reviews for Always Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Anita G in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Called Always Plumbing early evening for problem with hot water tank. They sent over a tech within an hour. Kyle went over the problem, explaining all options available. I decided on replacing the tank. Kyle installed the new tank the following day as promised. Service was extremely professional and courteous. Very pleased

Hi Anita, First off, thank you for leaving feedback on Kyle. Secondly, thank you for choosing Always Plumbing & Heating. We are glad that you made an educated decision on your best option for a hot water tank replacement. Thank you for allowing us to assist you!

1 review Edmonton, AB

Lowe's put us in contact with Always when we purchased a new dishwasher. Kyle was are installer he was very professional and very helpful after an issues that we had to look after, Kyle returned to complete this installation. He made sure the I had all the information I required and answered all of my questions. We are also very pleased with the new water line and out door tap Kyle installed for us.

I would like to thank the office stall of Always for the professional way that they handled all the calls and setting up of appointments for us. We will use Always if we require any plumbing or heating services in the future. Thank you.

Thank you for the Valuable feedback for our team members! We are glad that you used our services for the installation of your new dishwasher from Lowe's and pleased to hear that you were able to get some other plumbing work done at the same time! Thanks again for choosing Always Plumbing & Heating!

2 reviews Edmonton, AB

I have used this company three times in the last month. Two separate fellows, Kyle and Christian (sp?) and both were on time and professional, pleasant did a good job and knew what they were talking about, the gal on the phone was really good too, her name was Cindy and she was pleasant. I would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone. Kyle you are a superstar keep up the good work
Arlene

Hi Arlene, Thank you for the feedback on our team members, we appreciate your business and recommendations!

Darlene in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Called as i believed damage in bathroom was from shower leaking so needed plumbers report.No leak was found but i was charged 233.00 for inspection.Also had toilet checked for constant running water and was told it was a black gasket so wanted gasket replaced and was quoted another 233.00 which is price of new toilet so refused.Managed to have 50.00 deducted as per advertisement but was also charged 89.00 for service call which was not mentioned upon booking appt.Feel totally overcharged as no work other than inspection was done.

Hi Darlene, we looked into your billing to assess your concerns you outlined in your posting. We found that the plumbers not only did an inspection and diagnostic, but also did indeed complete repairs in your home, as they installed both a flush valve and tank gasket on your toilet, plus investigated possible leaks on your shower. It seems that there may be some indiscrepancy in your statement compared to what our records indicate. Could you please take a moment to call our service manager lindsay, so that we can make sure we aren't missing something here? We would love to change your opinion of us, and of course if something on your invoice is wrong we will correct it! call 780-489-8118

1 review Sherwood Park, AB

This is the first time I dealt with this company. They were the installers for the dishwasher I purchase at Lowes. Their serviceman, Kyle, was very polite, took his shoes off when he went in and out, and kept the area clean as he removed one dishwasher and installed the new one. He took the time to help me with any questions I asked, and gave me a good overview of the operation of the dishwasher. He never made me feel like I was putting him out. I would probably call this company again and would recommend them if asked.

Thanks for the valuable feedback on Kyle and the services he provided, enjoy your new dishwasher!

Dianef in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

The plumber that came to my residence was friendly, professional, and did the task quickly. Kyle was respectful of the residence- taking his boots off and putting protective socks on. He tidied up after himself. And ensured everything was working prior to departure. I will definitely use this company's service again and recommend to others.

Diane,Thanks for the feedback on your plumber Kyle , very pleased to hear he was able to help you out and make your day better!

David in
1 review Edmonton, AB

Very polite, friendly and knowledgeable. Did work quickly, cleanly and professionally. They threw in a few extras and did a complete home check as well. They identified several areas where work is needed. Would be happy to have Brad and Gerry back anytime.

Thanks for the feedback David, glad we were able to help you out with all your plumbing needs!

Nila in
1 review Edmonton, AB

Met with Craig on a Sunday afternoon to assess the situation. He was kind, courteous and explained everything to me in detail. He made sure I understood what my options were and what the estimated cost would be. The following Sunday afternoon, Brad and Jerry installed my new hot water tank, replaced two taps, and toilet fill valve. Both were friendly and efficient.

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback, we are glad to hear your problems were addressed and you were able to make an educated decision on your installations, enjoy your new upgrades!

Alanna in
1 review Edmonton, AB

Brad showed up early, we talked about what was going on with my old water tank that wouldn't hold the flame after the pilot light started. I had a choice between possibly getting a small glass part replaced for $300 and getting another year or 2 out of it or just replacing it. So he brought back a new tank and his helper Gerry, it didn't take them long to replace it. He hooked everything up, neatly soldered the pipes, and showed me a couple times how to maintain the tank by draining and recirculating it. It's been a few days, nothing has leaked and no problems. Good job Brad and Gerry and thanks for the hot water.

Thanks for leaving some feedback for Brad and Gerry, we are they were able to help you out and to teach you some DIY maintenance as well! Enjoy your upgraded system.

1 review Edmonton, AB

Had new high efficiency furnace installed. Everything exceeded my expectations and was above average in my dealings with Always Plumbing and Heating. They took the time to go over my options at time purchase and their maintenance program after install. The installers were courteous prompt and very meticulous. They took the time going over the instructions and programming with me. Very pleased with our new furnace and the installation that was done and happy with the fact we get annual service with the purchase of the furnace. Would highly recommend Always Plumbing for their services.

We are glad you were happy with our services! We appreciate and value your business and your feedback. Stay warm with that new furnace of yours !

More about Always Plumbing & Heating Ltd

WE Want To Be YOUR Plumber! ! ! Always Plumbing & Heating Ltd. will ensure you are a happy and satisfied customer. We don’t want to just come in and fix your immediate plumbing and heating needs. . . we want to be your plumber for life. We want to ...