Splash Tub & Tile Inc

Reviews for Splash Tub & Tile Inc

chao pee from Vaughan
chao pee from Vaughan

Kitchen

very much cost was good and they give lots and lots of choices. the granite was very good matieral and we have been using for a long time. no scratches come and they finished installation well.

Rick from Cochrane
Rick from Cochrane
2 reviews Cochrane, AB

Kitchen & Bathroom

AMAZING! Ben and Candis have been great! The workmanship is second to none. The work is professional and completed on time and within budget. I would highly recommend Splash Edmonton South to anyone! See our pictures!

Donna Hode in Edmonton
Donna Hode in Edmonton
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

Bathroom reno

Had our entire main bath re-done. Great job, very flexible sales persons and installers to deal with. Great after service if required. Provided good suggestions and costs were what was agreed upon prior to any work being done.

C. Fredrick in Saskatoon
C. Fredrick in Saskatoon
8 reviews EDMONTON, AB

Bought tiles to re-tile bathroom

Splash Tub & Tile is a bathroom showcase store just of 127 street and 137 Avenue. It sells bathtubs, showers, toilets, sink, tile, flooring and finishing for bathrooms. Seeing how we are in the planning stage of our home renovation I stopped in to see options available to us. I was impressed with the selection of stock they had for being such a small store. Who knew there were so many options for stand-alone showers and tile options for bath tubs?

Splash Tub & Tile also provides bathroom renovations so if you need to reno your bathroom and don't have the skill or labour to do it yourself, these guys can.

I was greeted when I walked into the store and asked a number of questions about what I was looking for. The gentleman was certainly helpful. Great products! I wanted to spend more, but I'm on a budget!

greg - south
greg - south
1 review Edmonton, AB

Bathroom reno

I found Splash to be very efficient. They were affordable, and had good quality products. The company was very easy to deal with.
I would recommend them to anyone doing bathroom renovations.

lobo/bearspaw
lobo/bearspaw
1 review Edmonton, AB

Two bathroom renos

We had two bathrooms renovated in the two weeks leading up to Christmas. The renovator was there on time, cleaned up after himself and finished on time. Workmanship and materials were excellent.

More about Splash Tub & Tile Inc

At Splash Tub and Tile our primary focus is to give our customers a professionally installed bathroom in less time, at a price that's surprisingly affordable! Our company specializes in complete bathroom renovations including removal and replacement of bathtubs and vanities. Rates are very reasonable. We give free estimates at ...