HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Edmonton  >  Rob's Albertan Service Experts
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Rob's Albertan Service Experts

Helga in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Jason and Trent were the service technicians who installed my new Lennox furnace. I was very impressed before work even started they walked me thorough some of the things that would be changed and then they went to work. After the job was done Jason did a walk thorough again with me. Very pleased with the job. From a cold house to warm house and a warm thank you.

Helga, we are delighted to hear that Jason and Trent were able to take care of your problem in a timely and professional manner!

Heather in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

I am very unhappy about the cost of the service that I was provided. I paid $125 dollars to the Service Expert to arrive at my home. Then, I paid $225 for him to replace the fill valve of my toilet. A service that took him less than 10 mins. Thus, in total, I paid $368 (incl tax) for the Service Expert to work at my home for 10 mins. If you do the math, it follows then that you think your Service Experts' services are worth $2208/hr!

How much do your Service Experts actually make an hour??? My guess is that they make much less than $100 dollars an hour. Thus, you must pocket revenue in excess of $1900 / hour off of service calls like mine. There is no justification for charging that level of overhead on any service provided to any person in our community.

Hi Heather, thank you for reaching out to us. I'm glad we could come to an agreement and get this situation figured out. Thanks again for your business.

2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Great customer service! Called about a problem with our furnace in the morning, tech arrived in the afternoon. Tech Colin did a great job of diagnosing and fixing the problem!

We are happy to hear that our technician was able to resolve your issues in a satisfactory manner.

Debbie in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

The techs are always so nice and helpful. They explain ever step of the way when servicing. Totally awesome service experts. Thank you for being so spectacular and the techs are exceptional with their knowledge.

Thank you for being such a loyal customer!

Kim from Edmonton
10 reviews Edmonton, AB

The Service Technician (Adam) arrived on time and was very professional. He explained what he was going to do to the furnace and asked if I had any questions. He serviced the furnace and explained future warranty and service fees. I was very happy with the work and professional conduct. We have used this company many times for different things and we have always been happy with the service and the cost.

We are happy that you were pleased with Adam's work and service and we look forward to continue working with you!

TMK in
1 review Vancouver, BC

I would not use them again. They always did the least amount possible. They never told me the new Heating Exchanger was going to be 125% bigger than my old one and that it had a 5th outlet. So when they installed it, they hung it 10 inches from the wall so I couldn't open it to clean the exchange filters. I phoned the City and found out they never got a permit. After they were finished the City failed the inspection as they installed two of the ducts backwards. Plus they used sloppy technique to hand the flexible ducts instead of putting in metal ducts that would look more professional and could be installed closer to the wall. The installation now blocks my light bulb in that furnace room. I now have to take apart my humidifier to open the HVA to clean the filters. When I asked them twice to return a third time to put in metal ducting they never returned my call.

We are very sorry for your experience and would like to learn more about your situation. Please contact us at [email protected] with your full name on the account and phone number so we can reach out to you. We look forward to hearing from you.

redinga in Edmonton
5 reviews Edmonton, AB

I probably should have done this sooner as we have never had an issue with Robs Albertan and always had good reliable service. I find the staff all extremely helpful and professional (from calling in right to the ones performing the work). They arrive when they say and get the job done right. They keep the work area clean. They explain things and answer questions.

We have had furnace installs/service, hot water tanks installed and plumbing work

Today we had a plumbing work done and Melanie (and Al) did an awesome job finding the leak with out destroying the walls and got it repaired in a quick and efficient manner. Both were really friendly and answered any questions while resolving the issues.

For plumbing or HVAC this is a great company to use.

We have truly appreciated your business over the years and thank you for being such a loyal customer!

Wilson's in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Excellent Company! We cannot say enough great things about the staff that worked with us. From our first meeting with Ally Cunningham, our conversations with Melanie at the office, the workers Jason and the crew and with Jeremy. All did an outstanding job and all were very professional. Thanks everyone for all your hardwork and answering all our questions.

We cannot thank you enough for taking the time to write this wonderful review! We are happy that the team exceeded your expectations and provided you excellent work and service. We look forward to continue working with you!

John from Edmonton
5 reviews Edmonton, AB

Some initial issues with bypassing the garden hose, as you don't need to soften that. Recommend keeping lines short as possible on HWT, currently my setup had lines from original HWT location, will move in the future as the time for HW to reach tap is longer. Space saving is bonus. Some leaks on install but all rectified in a prompt manner. Overall happy with everything, service is top notch.

We appreciate you choosing Rob's Albertan Service Experts and thank you for this wonderful review!

1 review Leduc, AB

Very pleased with the service man Adam. Very nice and friendly. Very energetic about doing his work and very on top of getting it done correctly. We have been very pleased with Rob's Albertan interest and service for customers.

We appreciate your business and thank you for this great review for Adam!

More about Rob's Albertan Service Experts

No one takes care of Edmonton's HVAC repair needs like Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning. We offer NATE-certified heating and cooling technicians to service ALL makes and models of HVAC equipment, such as Lennox, Rheem, Trane, Carrier and York to name just a few.

Our trained HVAC specialists are available to service all of your HVAC installation and maintenance needs and we offer HVAC service plans to make sure your heating and cooling equipment perform well, all year long. Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning is not just your Edmonton air conditioning and furnace repair solution. We also specialize in other home services such as duct cleaning.

The Heating, Air Conditioning & Air Quality Leaders

As the HVAC industry leader we can do what no one else can - deliver a complete range of heating, air conditioning and air quality products and HVAC maintenance services to assure your home comfort.

We're also an official ENERGY STAR® Retail Partner, proudly providing the highest level of comfort and utility savings via our selection ENERGY STAR qualified central heating and air conditioning systems.

So whether you need furnace repair service, furnace maintenance or a new, high-efficiency heating system, call us today. You'll be glad you did. We guarantee it 100%, in writing.

*Accent Heating Service Experts is now Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning