Glenn Paul Home Inspections

Michelle in
Michelle in
1 review Powassan, ON

First Time Buyers

Horrible. Don't be fooled by the flash. He promised to return to do WETT inspection and I couldn't even get him to return my phone calls or e-mail, I guess he already had our money. We have a house with plumbing that has a class action lawsuit and is no longer used, and he said nothing... and now, we open up the ceiling and it's filled with mold. Thanks for nothing.

Gord G
Gord G
1 review Mattawa, ON

Real Estate Home Inspection

Glenn was a true professional, very knowledgeable, informative and his written report handed to me 10 mins after inspection was an excellent source of information on my new house.

Being in the Military for 28 years I was impressed with Glenn's professionalism and he ability to explain things in a clear and concise manner.

Well worth the money.