Blueprint Home

Myrtle myers from Ottawa
Myrtle myers from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Product & Service

Just received my furniture, it's so beautiful. This was my first time buying new furniture and I was a little unsure but everyone from Blueprint was so helpful and friendly. Awesome.

Cschuder in Ottawa
Cschuder in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Service

Finally moving out on my own and BluePrints staff was awesome. They helped me pick stuff out to match and I'm in love with the products! If you're a pillow person, this is the place for you!

freeman
freeman
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Home Office

Awesome find on Wellington Street. Great funky fluffy pillows line the walls from floor to ceiling. Bought Gus sofa, desk, chair & pillows. Crazy love my new space very friendly staff.

Cate from Etobicoke
Cate from Etobicoke
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Product

Blueprint is an amazing shopping experience. Usually stores of this calibre are in Toronto or Vancouver. The style of the furniture & lighting is modern & fresh. I needed advice on fabrics, paint & placement of the new furniture for my living/dining room. It's a small open concept space, which I found difficult to envision. They nailed it! My place looks awesome. I definitely recommend this store.

CK in Kanata
CK in Kanata
15 reviews Kanata, ON

Furnishing loft condo

My husband and I were looking for smaller scale furnishings to decorate our 1000 square foot condo and were quite taken with the modern and efficient designs on display at Blueprint home. We purchased a storage bed (with hydraulic lift system), night stands, bedding (inexpensive and beautiful!), a love seat, a Noguchi table knock-off, leather occasional chairs, and more... The sales service was always attentive and quite personalized. The after sales service was more challenging. Getting updates on our orders was an ordeal. When we complained about some bumps on our leather chairs, someone eventually came to inspect them, but we never had any follow up. Honestly, we were willing to just give up and live with them rather than navigate the phone menu for the 100000th time. That said, despite the less than stellar after the fact service, the prices were quite reasonable for products of that quality so I would go back in the future. I just hope their after sales service improves. (And that they get a decent website! It would be great to browse from home as it's now further away).