Sundance Spas

Kim from Edmonton
Kim from Edmonton
10 reviews Edmonton, AB

Hot Tub

We originally got our hot tub ordered from SUNDANCE SPAS and they are always very kind and friendly when ever I call them with a question or concern about the hot tub. Because this is our first hot tub we know very little and they help me over the phone when I need to change filters or settings. We can take samples of our water in and they check it for free and give us a print out of what is happening in the water and if anything should be adjusted. They make you feel like family and I would recommend them to everyone who is interested in a hot tub.