Harmony Home Cleaning

6298-2100 Bloor St W Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Window & Gutter Cleaning in York  >  Harmony Home Cleaning

Review for Harmony Home Cleaning

Housecleaning prior to move-in

I contacted Harmony Home Cleaning requesting a thorough cleaning prior to our family moving into our new house. I was very specific with the services I was requesting and provided a detailed room by room list (for example, dusting/wiping of baseboards, cleaning of all kitchen/bathroom cupboards, no need to clean fridge or stove). We had had some work completed prior to the cleaning so I wanted a thorough cleaning. The home was empty at the time of the cleaning. The cleaner arrived at 8 am and we showed up at 2 pm and there was still lots that hadn't been done. As she was preparing to leave I asked her if the baseboards had been cleaned - she had but just the tops, not the sides. I was very disappointed and immediately let the owner know that the work nowhere near met our expectations. He offered to send another cleaner the next day but it was our move-in day so that was not a viable option. We were very disappointed with the service - especially given that the house was empty so it should have been very easy to complete a thorough cleaning. The owner said we could pay what we felt the service was worth and we didn't want the cleaner to not get paid. The service was poor and given that we were moving in the following day (which had been explained to the owner in our communications before the cleaner came in) was a huge inconvenience and disappointment. Still a month after our move-in date we keep finding areas that we expected to be cleaned not clean.