Prestige Maintenance Crew

Reviews for Prestige Maintenance Crew

Alice f.
Alice f.

Window Cleaning

Sergio and Bianca did a very good job cleaning our windows to stage our house. They were able to accommodate us on short notice. When they were here, they were efficient and took care to keep their surroundings clean. I was very pleased with their work and will hire them to clean the windows at our new house.

Thank you very much Alice. It was a pleasure working with you and we know you will sell your home because the view is beautiful and he house is gorgeous. Have a wonderful week.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Window and eavesthrough clean

Sergio was punctual and quick in getting everything done, amazing service and pleasant to deal with. He showed up when agreed, and charged as agreed. I would highly recommend Prestige to any one of my friends.

Thank you very much for the review. We will keep working hard to provide clients with quick responses and cleanings

june.bug
june.bug

Window Cleaning

I've used Prestige numerous times for gutter and window cleaning. Always happy with their prompt service and quality of the work.

Hi June,
Thanks so much for your review. We appreciate that you have been a customer for many years. We hope to keep helping you out in the future! Thanks

Jane A.
Jane A.

window and screen cleaning

Sergio from Prestige Maintenance once again let the light in with thorough and sparkling cleaning of our windows and French doors. One window needed particular work, as it still had its original sticker affixed to. As you'll see from the pics, Sergio removed the sticker, so the window looks great. He and Mario arrived on time and did a great job. Super efficient and friendly service.

Hi Jane, thanks so much for taking the time to write the review for us. I know how busy you are writing articles as your secular work so this means a lot. We're happy to help you!!!

Hayley
Hayley

Inside and out window cleaning

Sergio and his wife were an amazing team. They left my windows spotless and took such pride in their work. After the job was done Sergio went around the whole house with me to ensure I was satisfied.

Thank you so much Hayley for your amazing review and thank you for letting me go to your home, my old neighbourhood, it took me back in time

louisetinney
louisetinney

Window cleaning

Prestige crew was so professional from their quoting process, to their scheduling, to the actual job. Great price paid for a fairly big job. I'm a very picky person and for Prestige to please me means they are that good.? They didn't send a student but a professional who spent a great deal if time on my windows. As a new mom with a new born, this is one job I don't have the time for. I'm so happy with the job they did. Look no further for your window cleaning needs, call Prestige.

Hi Louise thank you so much for your sincere review. I know Vaughan takes great pride in his work. He's an amazing window cleaner who takes pride in his work as much as I do. I'm so happy your happy.

Monica Guerron, Toronto
Monica Guerron, Toronto

Window cleaning, eavesthrough cleaning

I hired the crew before, since the first time we lile their work ethic and skill to do the job. My mom is elderly and they did the windows were extremely pleasant with her. Timely i would recomend them 100percent. They will keep coming in spring and fall.

Thankk you for accepting our invitation to write a review for us. We really want to continue letting the city know how hard we work for our clients

Alex in Toronto
Alex in Toronto

Window cleaning for home staging

They were very professional and were able to leave my windows nice and clean and ready to show. The house sold after two days and I would think the clean windows were a great part of the staging.

Thanks Alex for your review. We appreciate the feedback. Hopefully more people will realize how vital it is to clean windows before selling the house. It makes a HUGE difference. Next time ill take before/after pics.

teresa in North york
teresa in North york

Eaves and windows

This review is late i know but its worth mentioning. I needed my eaves and windows cleaned for a family get together I was having in late December and I called sergio. He came over the next day as he saw that I was desperate. This is the second time I use him and I will use him again in the spring.

Rose from Toronto
Rose from Toronto

Window Cleaning - Outdoor

The crew from Prestige are prompt and efficient. Sergio is a pleasure to deal with, and went above and beyond expectation in order to give excellent customer service. I have used many other window cleaners in the past, but Prestige is by far the best. I will not hesitate to call them again.

More about Prestige Maintenance Crew

For over 15 years, Prestige Maintenance Crew has been the G.T.A's go-to window and eaves cleaning company, always delivering top quality service. You can depend on our expert window and eaves cleaners to get the job done. Prestige Maintenance Crew will put the sparkle back in your home and Business!

Prestige Maintenance Crew members are available for residential and commercial clients. We also offer Pressure Washing to remove dirt and grime from soffits and sheet metals. We service the Greater Toronto Area. Don't settle for an average clean. Prestige Maintenance Crew will help you with all of your cleaning needs.
Call us today to schedule your appointment or inquire about more information! We look forward to hearing from you: 416.627.4580