HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Carleton Place  >  Carleton Refrigeration Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd

Reviews for Carleton Refrigeration Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd

Joan/Ron Hubert from Carleton Place
Joan/Ron Hubert from Carleton Place
6 reviews Carleton Place, ON

A/C maintenance

We have been using Carleton Refrigeration for more than 10 years and we have never been disappointed. We recently had our annual maintenance done on the Air Conditioner and again very satisfied! Patrick was here as scheduled and in less than 45 minutes had his work complete. With their new paperless technology, it was great to have all reports of that days service and billing statement electronically sent to our e-mail. I would recommend this company 100%.
Thank you for fantastic customer service and professionalism.
Joan and Ron H.

Thank you for this great review and your continued support of our company for more than 10 years! We are happy to hear that you like the changes we have made over the years to provide a better service experience, and greatly appreciate your recommendation.

-Howie in Carleton Place
-Howie in Carleton Place
0 reviews Carleton Place, ON

Air Conditioning

I had problems with my AC not cooling. Carleton Refrigeration came by the same day and fixed the problem in a professional manner and answered all my questions. I am very satisified.

-Howie

John & Cheryl in Nepean
John & Cheryl in Nepean
1 review Ottawa, ON

Furnace and A/C Replacement

We had a great experience with Roger and his team. Our 20 year old air conditioner stopped working so we took the opportunity to replace it and our old furnace. The price was very fair and the install team was excellent. Highly recommended.

Theresa Little in
Theresa Little in
1 review , ON

Air Conditioner cleaning and inspection

Carleton Refrigeration installed central air in my home in July 2012. Since then they have, on a regular basis, performed the Cleaning and Inspection. I always receive a friendly, professional reminder that this service is due. The appointment is booked with the utmost consideration in accommodating my availability. The service technicians arrive on time and even call slightly ahead of their arrival. They are courteous, friendly and efficient. The work done is explained fully. I could ask for nothing more from a home service company. Thank you for your continued excellent care.

Tara in Westport
Tara in Westport
1 review Perth, ON

New to the Area

Control board got damaged, so the fan wouldn’t run in a heatwave. Service tech came out, diagnosed, made a workaround, ordered parts for repair. Friendly, knowledgeable, patient, reasonable, highly recommended!

Mary in Montréal
Mary in Montréal
1 review Perth, ON

Installation of new home heating and A/C

Dealing with Carleton for our new home heating and A/C system was great. Their communication was prompt, technicians provided us with clear information and answered all of our questions and service was good. There was an issue with the furnace installation that was quickly resolved. I would not hesitate to use them again.

Thank you for this great review regarding your recent experience with our team. We are thankful that you chose our company and are happy to hear that you are completely satisfied with the experience.

Dwight in
Dwight in
1 review , ON

A/C Repair

Technician Patrick diagnosed and repaired our aging air conditioner on the spot. He was pleasant, punctual and professional. I would not hesitate to recommend Carleton Refrigeration to anyone for service, installation or repair.

Thank you for this great review regarding your recent experience with Pat our service technician. We are thankful that you chose our company and greatly appreciate the referrals.

Debbie in Ashton
Debbie in Ashton
1 review Ottawa, ON

Furnace and A/C maintenance

Carleton Refrigeration, Heating and Air Conditioning installed my furnace and air conditioner and have done an annual maintenance every year. They contact me when maintenance is due and have always provided timely and efficient service. The people providing the service are always very polite and willing to answer any questions. I have always been very pleased with the service.

Thank you for this great review regarding your experience with our team over the years. We are thankful that you chose our company, and for your continued support.

Karen  in Carleton Place
Karen in Carleton Place
1 review Carleton Place, ON

Prompt Professional Service

We called for air conditioning service on hottest day of the year and the technician came the same day. He explained all of the options and costs and completed the agreed upon work immediately. Our air conditioning is functioning properly again and I would definitely recommend Carleton Refrigeration to anyone looking for heating or air conditioning service. I would definitely call them again.

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review regarding your experience with our service team. We appreciate that you chose our company and your referrals.

Fraser  in Oakville
Fraser in Oakville
2 reviews , ON

Annual Air Conditioner Tune up

Very Professional and Courteous service - arrived on time as usual!
Patrick clearly explained what was done, and advised me of the status of my unit, and what I needed to do (buy filters!). Very satisfied - have been using Carleton Refrigeration Heating & Air Conditioning for a while for both A/C and Heating - always impressed with the technician who does the work and also the office staff who follow up on calls and scheduling. Highly recommend them to anyone int he Almonte/Carleton Place area.

More about Carleton Refrigeration Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd

Carleton Refrigeration, Heating and Air Conditioning Ltd.

"Your Comfort Specialists"

Our team of award winning professionals provide quality installation and service of Furnaces, Central Air Conditioning, Ductless Splits, Heat Pumps, Geothermal Systems, Water Heaters, Boilers, and Heat Recovery Ventilators (HRV).

Serving West Ottawa and the Ottawa Valley for 42 Years. A+ Member of BBB www.carletonrefrigeration.com