HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Carleton Place  >  Carleton Refrigeration Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd

Reviews for Carleton Refrigeration Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd

Debbie in Ashton
Debbie in Ashton
1 review Ottawa, ON

Furnace and A/C maintenance

Carleton Refrigeration, Heating and Air Conditioning installed my furnace and air conditioner and have done an annual maintenance every year. They contact me when maintenance is due and have always provided timely and efficient service. The people providing the service are always very polite and willing to answer any questions. I have always been very pleased with the service.

Karen  in Carleton Place
Karen in Carleton Place

Prompt Professional Service

We called for air conditioning service on hottest day of the year and the technician came the same day. He explained all of the options and costs and completed the agreed upon work immediately. Our air conditioning is functioning properly again and I would definitely recommend Carleton Refrigeration to anyone looking for heating or air conditioning service. I would definitely call them again.

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review regarding your experience with our service team. We appreciate that you chose our company and your referrals.

Fraser  in Oakville
Fraser in Oakville
2 reviews , ON

Annual Air Conditioner Tune up

Very Professional and Courteous service - arrived on time as usual!
Patrick clearly explained what was done, and advised me of the status of my unit, and what I needed to do (buy filters!). Very satisfied - have been using Carleton Refrigeration Heating & Air Conditioning for a while for both A/C and Heating - always impressed with the technician who does the work and also the office staff who follow up on calls and scheduling. Highly recommend them to anyone int he Almonte/Carleton Place area.

Doug in Carleton Place
Doug in Carleton Place

heat Pump and Fireplace Service

Once again Carleton Refrigeration Heating and Air provided us with a 'top shelf' service.
This time, Matt was the technician and he was on time, professional and polite......all the things that one looks for these days when needing help.
I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending this company......and will use their services again in the future .
Doug

Joan/Ron Hubert from Carleton Place
Joan/Ron Hubert from Carleton Place
6 reviews Carleton Place, ON

A/C maintenance

We have been using Carleton Refrigeration for more than 10 years and we have never been disappointed. We recently had our annual maintenance done on the Air Conditioner and again very satisfied! Patrick was here as scheduled and in less than 45 minutes had his work complete. With their new paperless technology, it was great to have all reports of that days service and billing statement electronically sent to our e-mail. I would recommend this company 100%.
Thank you for fantastic customer service and professionalism.
Joan and Ron H.

Thank you for this great review and your continued support of our company for more than 10 years! We are happy to hear that you like the changes we have made over the years to provide a better service experience, and greatly appreciate your recommendation.

lorraine in Ottawa
lorraine in Ottawa

replacement of furnace and A/C

Had Chris do the initial estimate. He was well prepared and informative. Very nice personality. Kyle and Dave installed the units. These young men were very courteous and worked well together and left the work place very clean. I was very impressed with these amazing young men.
They are an asset to your company

Thank you for this great review regarding your recent experience with our Comfort Advisor Chris and the install team of Kyle and Dave. We are thankful that you chose our company and are happy to hear that you are completely satisfied with the experience.

Ryan in Smiths Falls
Ryan in Smiths Falls
1 review Smiths Falls, ON

Long Overdue Air Conditioning Service Made Painless

Had these guys out to service my A/C unit and they were fantastic, thorough, very straight forward, friendly, and informative. They made sure I understood exactly what was being done and why it was being done before doing any work, as well as clearing everything with me before they did it to make sure I was on board with it. This would be my first experience with dealing with this company, and after my experience today, hopefully many more experiences in the future for my HVAC needs.

Thank you for this great review regarding your experience with our service team. We are thankful that you chose our company and are happy to hear that you are completely satisfied with the experience. We look forward to providing service again.

1 review Carleton Place, ON

Ground source heat pump repair

It has been a pleasure dealing with Carleton Refrigeration. They were very knowledgeable & the heat pump has never worked that well since it was installed. So happy to have found Carleton Refrigeration!

Thank you for this great review. We are thankful that you chose our company and are happy to hear that you are completely satisfied with the experience.

Cheryl B. from Ottawa
Cheryl B. from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Air Conditioner Repair

Just wanted to send a BIG thank you to Mike Anderson and Carleton Refrigeration. Our request was taken seriously, quickly and efficiently. We are very pleased with the final outcome of our air conditioners. Thanks Mike and company.

Thank you for this great review of your experience with Mike the service technician. We are thankful that you chose our company and are happy to hear that you are completely satisfied with the final outcome.

MISSISSIPPI LAKE VIP3 in Ottawa
MISSISSIPPI LAKE VIP3 in Ottawa
1 review Arnprior, ON

FURNACE INSPECTION AND CLEANING

CALLED TO HAVE FURNACE LOOKED AT. AFTER CLEANING, THE FURNACE HAS NOT WORKED BETTER. STAFF WERE VERY PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL IN THEIR WORK. EVEN WORE FOOT COVERINGS SO NOT TO DIRTY THE AREA. THANKS FOR THE QUICK SERVICE.

More about Carleton Refrigeration Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd

Carleton Refrigeration, Heating and Air Conditioning Ltd.

"Your Comfort Specialists"

Our team of award winning professionals provide quality installation and service of Furnaces, Central Air Conditioning, Ductless Splits, Heat Pumps, Geothermal Systems, Water Heaters, Boilers, and Heat Recovery Ventilators (HRV).

Serving West Ottawa and the Ottawa Valley for 42 Years. A+ Member of BBB www.carletonrefrigeration.com