HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Carleton Place  >  Carleton Refrigeration Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Carleton Refrigeration Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd

Jim Fraser in Whitby
4 reviews Smiths Falls, ON

Found company on Home Stars but also recommended by Real Estate agent. Crew came in time and removed old furnace and replaced with new in a timely manner. The two installers were friendly and encouraged any questions that I may have. Once the furnace was installed and job site cleaned up the work process was totally explained to me. The installers did not collect payment as it was a separate process and dealt with the office by phone, email and finally in person to finalize my payment. It was my choice to go in person as you could also mail your or e-transfer your payment. It was a total pleasant experience and l also had the air conditioner repaired by same company on the same day as furnace install but by another tech who was also outstanding. BTW I love the company hat given to me at the office.

John from Home
3 reviews Carleton Place, ON

Annual cleaning and checkup of our furnace and tank less hot water heater. Arrived on time, courteous as usual and all went well. Would recommend,without hesitation, their service to anyone.

drsteeves in Ottawa
1 review Carleton Place, ON

I have had extensive HVAC work completed by this company. Top quality products and professional service is the hallmark of this vendor. I continue to use them for new installations in my personal home due to the quality they continue to deliver.

jen in Carleton Place
1 review Carleton Place, ON

Contacted the company and they immediately sent out Chris who reviewed everything with us and helped us pick the most efficient unit for our home and needs. Installation was done quickly and professionally. We are so happy with their service, that now we have called them again to discuss installing a new fireplace for us. Great Service!

Laurie in Mississauga
1 review Carleton Place, ON

Chris gave me a quote for exactly what I wanted! Nothing more, nothing less. Installation was done when promised. The whole experience was positive from beginning to end. I highly recommend Carleton Refrigeration Heating & Air.

Jim in Kanata
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Company representative advised client in advance of time of arrival and arrived within a few minutes of the scheduled time. Work was performed in expedient and professional manner by amiable and knowledgeable technician who answered any and all questions with patience and thoroughness.

Golds85 in Carleton Place
1 review Carleton Place, ON

Carleton Refrigeration Heating and Air were an amazing company to deal with, from their office staff right to their construction crews, and everyone in between. My husband and I bought our first house, and needed to convert the heat from electric to propane. Carleton came out to look at the house at our convenience, and provided us with a written quotation for cost that was well-priced. Their office staff was extremely competent in booking our construction, and were very accommodating when I needed to push the start date forward by one day. The construction crew that came out to start the work arrived right on time, were very pleasant to deal with, and were very hard workers. The foreman even kept me updated on their progress, as I wasn't able to be at the house each day. I also thought it was a nice touch that the "Big Boss" Brad, who I had dealt with for booking, stopped in twice to oversee the construction, and check in with me and his crew. You could see that each job, and each customer matters to him.

Over all we were very happy with their workmanship, expertise, pricing, and customer service. Would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for services they provide!

Brian from Almonte
3 reviews , ON

Matthew was friendly and thorough. He explained what he was doing and why and answered any questions I had. I felt like we got a very complete servicing of our furnace and air source heat pump.

2 reviews Tichborne, ON

Top notch service as usual. It is clear that Carleton RHAC places a high value on building a solid business reputation. Every interaction I have with them is very professional, courteous and pleasant.

1 review Carleton Place, ON

Excellent work. We had a Furnace and Air conditioner installed and duct work moved. The guys did the work in a professional manner. Answered all the questions that we had for them. After the job was done they cleaned up even though we are in the middle of other renovations. The rest of the staff that we dealt with was also great. Would recommend this company and will use again.

More about Carleton Refrigeration Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd

Carleton Refrigeration, Heating and Air Conditioning Ltd.

"Your Comfort Specialists"

Our team of award winning professionals provide quality installation and service of Furnaces, Central Air Conditioning, Ductless Splits, Heat Pumps, Geothermal Systems, Water Heaters, Boilers, and Heat Recovery Ventilators (HRV).

Serving West Ottawa and the Ottawa Valley for 42 Years. A+ Member of BBB www.carletonrefrigeration.com