HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Carleton Place  >  Carleton Refrigeration Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Carleton Refrigeration Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd

marianne howard from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

we are very pleased with the service we are provided by all the staff. Owen has come here since we got our system which we like as he knows us and the system. we are looking forward to seeing him in the Fall for your annual furnace inspection

Norma Ford from Smiths Falls
2 reviews Smiths Falls, ON

Excellent service. Couldn't make scheduled time but phone well before and let us know they would be a couple of hours late. That's what I call keeping up their customer service. The technician was professional and very accommodating. Would completely recommend this firm. Only been with them a couple of years but they give their customers the best.

Chance in Carleton Place
1 review Carleton Place, ON

Prompt friendly service, service tech was polite and willing to answer any questions we had. Carpet put down on floors and covers overshoes worn. Excellent service!
He went above and beyond for us.

Janice in Lanark
1 review Lanark, ON

Prompt friendly service. Love that service guy called before coming. Always polite and willing to answer questions. Very considerate of home..putting down carpet over floor before walking in. Exemplary service. Recommend to everyone!!

Gerry & Donna Pilot in Cambridge
1 review Cambridge, ON

We have had technicians from Carleton Refrigeration come into our home for Duct Cleaning, Air Conditioner, Furnace & HRV maintenance checkup & mostly recently dryer vent cleaning & the technicians were all very professional & pleasant to deal with. Office staff emailed us when to expect technicians on their scheduled dates & times & even included photo of technician who would be doing the service call & technician would follow up with a phone call when they were on their way.

Highly recommend this company to anyone needing their services.

Fraser  in Oakville
1 review , ON

Once again, a very positive experience- Joel was pleasant and efficient, and took the time to explain to me the issue I may be facing with my A/C, and created a work estimate so I would know to expect, if the motor failed. Looking forward to the fall visit, which will be of the same caliber. So glad I switched to your organization for my A/C & Furnace needs!

Rick in Carleton Place
1 review Carleton Place, ON

Carleton Refrigeration fixed a leak in my A/C unit that had undergone similar repairs the previous summer. The previous year's work was still under warranty thus there was no charge for this summer's work. I was pleased that the warranty was honoured with no hesitation - the sign of a professional, customer oriented company.

Bassmasters18 in Carleton Place
1 review Carleton Place, ON

We needed a new A/C unit as ours was done. Called Carleton Refrigeration and installing was done by the end of the week. Since we were getting a new A/C we thought to clean our ducts and install a new dehumidifier all at once. They were very professional and I'm highly likely to recommend to anyone. They were in and out in one day. I was on a budget and they helped me get all those services done within the budget I had. Service second to none

Randy LaHaise in Carleton Place
1 review Carleton Place, ON

We are very pleased with the service provided by Carleton Refrigeration. The installers were very friendly and professional. Work was done to a high standard, and shows pride in workmanship. I would definitely recommend Carleton Refrigeration for your hearing and air conditioning needs

1 review Ottawa, ON

Very happy with all your staff that I have spoken to and that have come to service our equipment. Excellent customer service, professionalism and courtesy. This is the way all companies should conduct their business.

More about Carleton Refrigeration Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd

Carleton Refrigeration, Heating and Air Conditioning Ltd.

"Your Comfort Specialists"

Our team of award winning professionals provide quality installation and service of Furnaces, Central Air Conditioning, Ductless Splits, Heat Pumps, Geothermal Systems, Water Heaters, Boilers, and Heat Recovery Ventilators (HRV).

Serving West Ottawa and the Ottawa Valley for 42 Years. A+ Member of BBB www.carletonrefrigeration.com