HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Carleton Place  >  Carleton Refrigeration Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Carleton Refrigeration Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd

Ramsayguy in
1 review Carleton Place, ON

I contract with Carleton Heating & Refrigeration to service my propane furnace & a/c system.
Service delivery is consistently high quality. Every member of the service crew is up beat and courteous and of course skilled to do a good job.
Price for the service is never an issue because I receive excellent value for the money paid.
I recommend this company everyone.

Brian & Kathy in
1 review Carleton Place, ON

This service technician is the best. I’d recommend him every time. Wonderful young man. (Matthew).” He was punctual, courteous spoke to pets and went through everything he did with me. I'd say he's the best service technician we've ever had the pleasure to deal with.

Ron in Ottawa
2 reviews Carleton Place, ON

“The call was clean, fast and efficient! My AC is up and running without issue.” This is my 3rd time using this company and they do not disappoint! Always on Time and always clean up after.

Mike in
1 review , ON

Pat was friendly, polite and nice to talk with. All was good and his work was done in a professional and timely manner. If he is an example of the service that we can expect from Carleton .. we will continue to rely on Carleton for our services.
Thanks again,

Danielle in Cambridge
1 review Ottawa, ON

Our furnace was recently in need of repair and our service tech, Owen was knowledgeable and professional, an asset to your team! Carleton came highly recommended by our neighbor during an emergency situation a few years ago and they never disappoint. Always a pleasure working with them.

1 review Carleton Place, ON

The fellows that came to the house were friendly and courteous and respectful of our home. They wore booties on their feet and put runners over our flooring. The work was done right and quickly and they offered solutions that worked. They cleaned up any mess and went out of their way to ensure we were satisfied with the work. They even emailed a photo of the maintenance guy who cleaned the furnace so we could be sure the fellow was legitimate. Well done! Would certainly recommend them.

Two Ducks in
1 review Carleton Place, ON

Our air conditioner was just blowing air, and we are putting the house up for sale. We had an appointment scheduled for just a few days later. Patrick Thompson arrived right on time, diagnosed and fixed the problem, and had us back up and running in no time. He performed some maintenance, cleaned the insides, did an end-to-end checkup of the system, and provided us with a thorough report showing that the system is in good working order.

Patrick was efficient and very friendly. I would not hesitate to call him (and Carleton Refrigeration Heating & Air Conditioning) again for help.

Thanks!

Job Price

I had a yearly service contract visit from Carleton Refrigeration and Air Condtion on Friday, May 5th, 2017 and my service representative Ron was very polite and explained everything that he did and answered all of my questions. Thank you Ron for your service!
Thanks,
Constance

Kerry in Mississauga
1 review Ottawa, ON

“Pat was excellent. He took an interest in his job and was helpful. I’d have a beer with that guy any day. Take care of Patrick and it will improve the service you provide.”

I would also like to send a special Thank you to the Service Manager Tracy Burgess. She made everything easier to deal with.

Peter & Diane Beaubien in
1 review Carleton Place, ON

This annual service from Carleton Refrigeration was completed in a professional, efficient, courteous and pleasant manner. Appreciated the overview of new services offered. The email and telephone service reminders are also very much appreciated.

More about Carleton Refrigeration Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd

Carleton Refrigeration, Heating and Air Conditioning Ltd.

"Your Comfort Specialists"

Our team of award winning professionals provide quality installation and service of Furnaces, Central Air Conditioning, Ductless Splits, Heat Pumps, Geothermal Systems, Water Heaters, Boilers, and Heat Recovery Ventilators (HRV).

Serving West Ottawa and the Ottawa Valley for 42 Years. A+ Member of BBB www.carletonrefrigeration.com