Carleton Refrigeration Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd

Mueller-Neuhaus
Mueller-Neuhaus
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Furnace Service

The job was a routine furnace inspection and maintenance. The technicians were courteous and efficient. Life has many small jobs, so reliably good service in small jobs makes life easier. Recommended.

Thank you for this great review regarding your experience with our service team. We are thankful for your support, and greatly appreciate the referrals.

Tom Kehoe in Ottawa
Tom Kehoe in Ottawa
1 review Carleton Place, ON

Furnace and fireplace cleaning and inspections

Again very professional service. knowledgeable staff that can answer my questions. The service man called and was actually a little early for the appointment which was great. Very satisfied again

Thank you for this great review regarding your experience with our service team. We are extremely thankful for your continued support.

Nicole in Carleton Place
Nicole in Carleton Place

Furnace service

This is my second year using Carleton Refrigeratio Heating & Air and was amazed ar the attention to detailby Pat. He took is time and made sure that everything was working to his satisfaction. I have complete confidence in his workmanship. I was able to ask any question and it was his pleasure to explain in detail.
I would recommend Carleton to all my friends.

M. in Ottawa
M. in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Furnace r

We had issues with our furnace. Carleton was very prompt in providing service. They gave us a number of options to choose from. They included us in every step of the consultation and had us look and explain what each would entail. They were very thorough in all aspects of the job. They arrived on time and were very clean with their work space. All of their employees have been great to work with. Very professional! Would completely recommend Carleton for their expertise and service!

Thank you for this great review regarding your experience with our Comfort Advisor and Install Team. We are thankful that you chose our company and greatly appreciate the referrals.

Deborah Brown from Smiths Falls
Deborah Brown from Smiths Falls
2 reviews Smiths Falls, ON

Furnace repair

When our furnace (under warranty) broke down we called Carleton Refridgeration and they sent Troy M. to diagnose the problem. The service was prompt and friendly. The part for the furnace had to be ordered, so it took a couple of days to get it fixed. Thanks to everyone at Carleton for your help.

Thank you for this great review regarding your experience with Troy and our service team. We are thankful that you chose our company.

Private User reviews Carleton Place, ON

furnace

my furnace had a weird sound coming from it the first time of the season I fired it. I called and they came the same day when another company stated that it was 3 weeks before they came because I still had heat. I will definitely stay with this company. They also have very competitive rates.

Thank you for this great review regarding your experience with our service team. We are thankful that you chose our company and look forward to providing service again when needed.

Ashton PS in Carleton Place
Ashton PS in Carleton Place
1 review Carleton Place, ON

Furnace and hot water tank replacement

We had our oil furnace and hot water tank replaced. This ended up being an excellent experience, from quote to install. The crew was professional, did a great job, cleaned up properly and explained how the new systems worked. Definitely worth contacting for a quote.

n shani from Ottawa
n shani from Ottawa
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Good service

Service tech showed up on time, as promised, finished within an hour.
As no issues were found (all parameters within spec), we were happy with the service.
Highly recommended for continued service.

Thank you for this great review regarding your experience with our service team. We are thankful that you chose our company and greatly appreciate the referrals.

Satisfied Customer on High Street in Carleton Place
Satisfied Customer on High Street in Carleton Place
3 reviews Carleton Place, ON

Furnace Cleaning and Inspection

Recently ended a very long association with a large home service provider whose focus shifted from ensuring my furnace was clean and had the best chance of a long life to a 15-minute costly visit to just check safety levels. My new heating service provider is Carleton RH&A. They got me out of a jam last Fall, cleaned my air ducts this Summer and most recently did a thorough furnace cleaning and inspection. All contacts have been very professional. I am a satisfied customer. Kudos to Trish for ensuring I have the best heating plan to meet my needs and to Matt who carried out the cleaning and safety inspection.

Thank you for this great review regarding your experience with our service team. We are thankful that you chose our company and happy to hear that we met and exceeded your expectations.

Diana in Smiths Falls
Diana in Smiths Falls
1 review Smiths Falls, ON

Furnace cleaning and inspection

We purchased our furnace from carleton refrigeration 2011. Each year we have had it cleaned and inspected. The technicians have always been on time, very polite and quickly did the tune up. We have had no issues and feel the comfort of knowing we have their backing. I have referred them to other people and will continue to do so.

Thank you for this great review regarding your continued experience with our service team. We are thankful for your support, and greatly appreciate the referrals.

More about Carleton Refrigeration Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd

Carleton Refrigeration, Heating and Air Conditioning Ltd.

"Your Comfort Specialists"

Our team of award winning professionals provide quality installation and service of Furnaces, Central Air Conditioning, Ductless Splits, Heat Pumps, Geothermal Systems, Water Heaters, Boilers, and Heat Recovery Ventilators (HRV).

Serving West Ottawa and the Ottawa Valley for 45 Years. A+ Member of BBB www.carletonrefrigeration.com