Planet Granite & Quartz

Reviews for Planet Granite & Quartz

Joshua in Ottawa
Joshua in Ottawa

Great Service!!

Planet granite was great! They have an excellent selection to choose from, Meeta was fantastic to work with and Ray and his team did a great job with the installation. Everything looks great!

Catherine in Toronto
Catherine in Toronto
1 review Ottawa, ON

Great service!

5000We had a granite counter put in our kitchen and we are delighted with the results. Meeta really takes the time to understand what her clients are looking for and was very helpful with all of the decisions we had to make. It was also very helpful that we were able to purchase the Canadian made stainless steel sink from her and the metal grates, for the bottom of the double sink. The installers did an excellent job. I would use Meeta and Planet Granite again, for any future projects.

James in Ottawa
James in Ottawa

New Granite Countertops

I had a very good experience with Planet Granite and would go back to them again. Very professional and flexible for meeting my needs and budget. Lots of good communication and I felt that Meeta really tried to get the best product for me.

marty in Toronto
marty in Toronto

Kitchen quartz installation

Meeta was old school customer service. Genuinely kind and genuinely caring. She kept us in the budget and provided more affordable options if we desired it. She kept in contact with us the whole process through.

Don’t shop anywhere else. Planet Granite’s selection is huge and Meeta her team will take good care of
Truly, Matt&Jo

Tina
Tina
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Quartz Kitchen Countertop

We used Planet Granite for our quartz kitchen countertop. Meeta and her team were wonderful to work with. Meeta helped us pick a colour for our quartz that would help brighten up our dark kitchen and that would go nicely with the new paint colour we had chosen. Rai and Valer installed the countertop within a few hours and did an amazing job. It was a really nice and pleasant experience dealing with Planet Granite. We highly recommend them for all of your Granite and Quartz needs.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Quartz kitchen countertops

Meeta and the team at Planet Granite were great to work with. Meeta explained all of the countertop and sink options available to us, and advised us on the best products that would suit our needs. Once the piece of quartz was received in store she helped us choose the best options for layout.
The installer came to our home and measured our countertops accurately, advising us on options for our island design as well as taking into account our new stove. On the day of installation both installers were efficient and installed the new quartz countertops perfectly.
Meeta followed up with us after the installation to ensure we were pleased. We highly recommend Planet Granite.

Jacqueline in Ottawa
Jacqueline in Ottawa

Quartz countertop-marble look

I absolutely loved my experience with Planet Granite from beginning to end. Meeta was wonderful to work with. She worked with me on choosing the right style to suite my vision and was accomadating when I wanted to make changes. Ray did an excellent job with the install and was delightful to work with. I went with the TCE 2040 and am so happy with the marble look out of a much more durable material!

Suz
Suz

Kitchen Countertops

Renovations can be a pain and even more so during these difficult and uncomfortable times. Our experience with Planet Granite couldn’t have gone more smoothly. Meeta and her team are experienced beyond belief in all aspects of the job including making sure their customers come first. From choosing our quartz, to measurement, to installation the whole process was looked after for us and with great confidence and assurance. We will certainly be returning customers and will highly recommend!

Stephen S in Scarborough
Stephen S in Scarborough

Bathroom Renovation

Meeta spent a lot of time with me selecting the right piece of granite for my countertop. She is pleasant to deal with & was able to get the granite finished on a 'rush' basis so my bathroom could be put together after a disasterous flood. Cudos to Meeta & her team. I highly recommend them for your countertop needs whether bath and/or kitchen.
Great job - extremely pleased.

Grace Paciorek
Grace Paciorek
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Great company with excellent service and products

Our experience with Planet Granite was great and the staff was helpful and knowledgeable. The price we were given was also fair and reasonable. We love our countertops and everything met our expectations. Thank you Meeta and your team ! Grace Paciorek

More about Planet Granite & Quartz

The basic proposition of our business is simple, solid, and timeless…Quality and service without compromise!