Planet Granite

Reviews for Planet Granite

Troy in Ottawa
Troy in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Great choices, customer service and flexibility

My kitchen renovator recommended Planet Granite based on experience. The company’s customer service was fantastic. Meeta’s expertise and advice helped me find just what I was looking for. The showroom had a decent sample selection, but Meeta suggested I visit a couple of slab providers to make sure I checked out a wide range and found exactly what I was looking for. Slab providers knew Meeta well, and had positive things to say. Prices were competitive. They were very accommodating in allowing me to reschedule my measurement appointment when my renovation project was delayed. Installation occurred only 4 days later. The installation team got the countertop on perfectly, and placed the seam is in a sensible spot that s virtually invisible.

Quartz countertop

Planet Granite was wonderful to work with and the quality of the quartz is excellent. Meeta was always available to answer any questions we had and to help with the selection. Our experience from the time we walked into the showroom to the install was very easy, and I would highly recommend Planet Granite.

Kitchen & Laundry reno

Planet Granite came recommended by a friend. We had our old melamine counters removed and new quartz counters installed in our kitchen and laundry rooms. Meeta was great to work with. She was extremely detailed and responsive throughout the process and her team was superb. Rai came to measure and created a template that ensured the final product fit perfectly. He took great care in removing the old counters to not disturb the backsplash, as it was not being changed. The new counters fit perfectly with no gap between the tiles and the top of the quartz. The fabrication was done exactly as I wanted which helped to transition my traditional kitchen to have a more contemporary look and feel. I would highly recommend Planet Granite as they provided a good price and excellent service. I will definitely be working with them again for future bathroom renos!

Granite in Nepean
Granite in Nepean

Granite countertops

We just had our kitchen counters replaced with granite. We originally had three top rated suppliers we were considering but Planet Granite came in with the best price by far and included a high end sink, faucet and hood fan. The sales lady, Meeta, was knowledgeable, friendly and very professional. She took the time to ensure our needs were met and followed up quickly and regularly on any questions we had. The installers were, again, very professional, personable and very precise. Everything went according to plan with no delays what so ever. We would highly recommend their services.

Kitchen Counter top

I would highly recommend Planet O'Granite. Meeta was extremely helpful and knew her stuff. She always answered her emails from me very quickly. Ray , the installer was great and knew what he was doing. The whole project was on time and as planned. My contractor suggested that I go with them. Super choice. To this day we are loving are counter top with no flaws. I would highly recommend them

Muttivv in Nepean
Muttivv in Nepean

Kitchen counter and island

I would highly recommend planet granite. Meeta at the shop was extremely helpful. Ray the installer was fabulous. Very friendly and efficient from the beginning to end.
My contractor suggested we use them. So glad we did.

Codreanu in Nepean
Codreanu in Nepean

Kitchen Countertops

We have just renovated our kitchen and Planet Granit supplied and installed the quartz countertops. We are very impressed by the excellent service we received from the beginning to the end. Meeta, with her professional advices helped us to select the right product. Also, the installers provided an excellent job. We are very happy with our new kitchen countertops and we highly recommend Planet Granit for their service and their very competitive prices.
Thank you Planet Granit!

Francois Lacaille in Toronto
Francois Lacaille in Toronto

Kitchen Quartz

We renovated our kitchen last summer and Meeta was recommended by our contractor. It was a pleasant experience to deal with her and we feel we have been well taken care of. The price was right and installation excellent.

Ewan Smith from Ottawa
Ewan Smith from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Quartz kitchen countertops

We recently had quartz countertops supplied and installed in our renovated kitchen by Planet Granite.
Meeta was approachable, professional and patiently responded to countless email and text messages as we worked through the quoting, sale, measuring/templating, fabrication and installation steps.
Ray, who measured/templated and installed was equally approachable and professional.
I quoted the countertops with a number of other local suppliers and found Planet Granite's prices were very competitive.
I would recommend Planet Granite unequivocally.

Kim in Toronto
Kim in Toronto

Quartz countertop

I recently had a grey symphony quartz counter installed from Planet Granite. I had a very positive experience from beginning to end. Meeta was lovely and helped me find a remnant that would work for my bar. I couldn’t be more satisfied with the service and happy with end result. It is beautiful. Thank you for everything!

More about Planet Granite

The basic proposition of our business is simple, solid, and timeless…Quality and service without compromise!