Planet Granite & Quartz

Planet Granite & Quartz

Best of 2019 winner 6 timesBest of 2019winner 6 times

Reviews for Planet Granite & Quartz

Major Kitchen and Breakfast room upgrade

That with the lovely lady there whi assisted us with getting exactly what we wanted and making sure to communicate effectively, which she did. Love the new kitchen and eat-in area. This company was very trust worthy and worked within our budget. Highly recommended.

J.

Carola in Nepean
Carola in Nepean
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Kitchen Countertop

Planet Granite deserves 10/10. Meeta was very helpful in helping us chose the right countertop for our kitchen. We had requested a rush order as we wanted it installed before our out of town guest arrived for our daughter's wedding. It was installed in time and with excellent workmanship. We love our counter. Thank you Planet Granite!!

Dave in Nepean
Dave in Nepean
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Kitchen reno

Spent several weeks looking for a company in the West End that could install granite counter tops and make modifications to our kitchen. Only Planet O Granite and their recommended partner Babilo were willing and able do this. What we got was great service, no fuss, and no mess during the project, and the end product looks and functions better than we hoped.

Phallenmatix1 in Nepean
Phallenmatix1 in Nepean

Kitchen nepean

Planet granite had very good service.
Metta was personable easy to deal with and very helpful.
The installer Ray was fast and his measurements and installation was perfect right down to the 1/32” !!

Thank you guys!!
I would definitely want to use you again in the future!!

Beautiful product and Excellent Service

My wife and I were in search of quartz countertops for a kitchen renovation, on a very tight timeline. Meeta was able to find us a product that was exactly what we wanted and within budget. Most importantly, she was able to accommodate our tight schedule for installation. Meeta communicated regularly and made the process painless. I would definitely recommend Planet Granite to anyone in search of great product and excellent service. Couldn't be more pleased.

JeffJ in Nepean
JeffJ in Nepean

Kitchen renovation

Planet Granite sent to help me with the job other vendors don't want to do because of higher risk. The fabricator and installer did a fantastic job using their skill and experience, where my old sink and faucet were removed without damaging the countertop. Al the work was done perfectly and professionally. I highly recommend them!

Great Products - Superior Service

We chose Planet Granite for our quartz countertop installation and are very glad we did. They helped us with the selection of our new countertop and sink. Measurements and Installation were both done at the promised times - no annoying delays. The results are spectacular - we love the new look ?

Michelle in Nepean
Michelle in Nepean
1 review Ottawa, ON

Excellent service, good prices, quality craftmanship

I went to Planet Granite looking for countertops in order to get my house ready to sell. I was under both budgetary and time constraints. Meeta was very helpful getting me the stone I was looking for in the price range I could afford. She also made sure the install occurred within the timeframe I needed. Ray is an incredible craftsman and cut the countertop so it was completely flush with my walls. I would highly recommend this company. Don’t go anywhere else!

JudgekronnTV in Gatineau
JudgekronnTV in Gatineau
1 review Gatineau,

Better than expected!!

What a great experience! April 6th I decided to redo my kitchen. April 7th I decided to go with granite and my Dad recommended Planet Granite. I stopped in that day and Meeta sent me to select a material moments later we sketched my kitchen I recieved my quote!! Ray came the next day to take measurements April 9th! We had a large kitchen and it was going to need a seam for the 108 inch side due to the size of the island it couldn't fit in a slab! WELL 6 days later April 15th they came to install and there was no seam just 2 large pieces! What an amazing surprise. Ray is so friendly and get you right in there and explains everything as he goes it was reassuring!. 10/10 Planet Granite!!

Kitchen Countertops

The granite that I purchased was attractive looking granite (in terms of colour, and pattern). The countertops were cut perfectly and have a nice glossy finish. I appreciated their being able to use a single slab of granite on the island.

More about Planet Granite & Quartz

The basic proposition of our business is simple, solid, and timeless…Quality and service without compromise!