Planet Granite & Quartz

Best of 2021 winner 8 timesBest of 2021winner 8 times

Reviews for Planet Granite & Quartz

Private User reviews Morrisburg, ON

Quartz Countertops

This is the second Kitchen Reno we have done in the last 3 years and I am so happy that we found Planet Granite! Customer service, competitive prices and experienced staff with excellent selection and one on one consultation for design and measurements. You could not ask for more, we highly recommend them. Thank you Meeta and Ray!

Private User reviews Gatineau,

Kitchen countertop upgrade

I am a new customer of Planet Granite. After reading very good reviews, I decided to try. I have to say that it is hard to find a business that is as honest, delivers great product and competitively priced as Planet Granite. For my kitchen countertop project, I was very tight on time. Although I went to planet granite last minute, they were able to accommodate me and delivered my quartz counter way before schedule, and this was indeed during holiday’s season. Thank you!
The installation was excellent and professional. I am very satisfied. I recommend Planet Granite to anyone. I will definitely come back for another project when it happens.

IanM in Kanata
IanM in Kanata
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Excellent bathroom and kitchen countertops

We had them install Granite countertops in both our bathroom and kitchen. We were able to get really nice off cuts for our bathrooms. When it came time for the kitchen, Meeta sent us to her suppliers to choose from a much bigger selection. They did a very good job of finishing and installing the countertops and we are very pleased. They carry high quality products, prices are reasonable and service is great.

Private User reviews Moncton, NB

Amazing product, craftsmanship and service

I’ve been a customer of Planet Granite for years. It’s very hard these days to find a business that’s as honest, delivers great product and competitively priced as Planet Granite. The owner and her team are absolutely amazing to deal with. On my last project, I was very tight on time and although I went to planet granite last minute, they accommodated me and delivered my quartz counter way before schedule. Thank you!

Hui in Ottawa
Hui in Ottawa

Kitchen countertop upgrade

Planet granite & quartz helps me upgrade kitchen countertop from laminate to quartz on November 2021z Professional, excellent service, nice installation , very satisfied. Definitely come back for another project.

PRE
PRE

Kitchen Reno

Meeta and their team worked very hard to ensure our project met our deadlines. In fact, they went out of their way to help us. The installation was done very well and our kitchen looks amazing. Very competitive pricing as well!

Tania
Tania
0 reviews Shawville,

Quartz countertop

I would recommend planet granite to anyone. Meeta was amazing to answer all my questions. Was quick to respond to text and emails. The delivery guys were great and the counter top looks amazing!!!

Beverley in Moncton
Beverley in Moncton
1 review Ottawa, ON

Top-notch service from Planet O'Granite

Planet O'Granite has just completed installing a new quartz kitchen countertop and we are thrilled with the results. From start to finish Meeta has been available to answer all my questions, her pricing is reasonable and her service has been both professional and helpful. I especially appreciated Meeta's attention to detail with regard to pricing and materials. It was reassuring to know there would be no hidden costs when everything was finally installed.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Quartz installation

This is the second time I've worked with Meeta from Planet Granite for granite and quartz installation. She is very knowledgeable and helpful. I went into to see her with a certain color in mind and in 15 minutes she helped me pick out my quartz. It's better to go in and see her in person because they have tons of samples and slabs of quartz in the back room that you can visually see. If she has an idea of what you are looking for she'll make it happen.
5 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ for Meeta and Planet Granite

Todd

Granite Countertop Installation
Granite Countertop Installation

Granite Counter Top purchase and Installation

We researched a couple of companies to replace our countertops with granite, including an undermount sink. We were able to visit a granite slab wholesaler and choose our own granite slab. We were very pleased that Planet Granite was able to make the largest section (of three) without any joints. This required some very careful calculations. Everything was installed professionally including caulking where the countertop joins the backsplash.

More about Planet Granite & Quartz

The basic proposition of our business is simple, solid, and timeless…Quality and service without compromise!