Dr. Granite & Marble

Reviews for Dr. Granite & Marble

Mary
Mary
1 review Kleinburg, ON

Repaired a crack in Kitchen counter

We had a hairline crack in our kitchen counter and Chris was able to repair it with his unique skill and knowledge. His professionalism and customer service were impeccable. He was able to save our counter so that we would not need to replace it.
We would definitely recommend Chis and will be using him in the future for any other issue which may arise with our counters.

Thank you so much for the review! I really appreciate it. I'm so glad you guys are happy with the outcome. Thanks a lot for the refreshments!

4 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Kitchen marble & granite Countertops

We had both kitchen countertops repaired by Dr Granite. Amazing craftsmanship, very professional, punctual and very good price. Our kitchens look like new. We are thankful and we will recommend Dr Granite to anyone we know.
Marcia&Ben
Acton Ontario

Thank you guys so much! Those words really mean a lot.
I really appreciate your hospitality.

Shave down granite counter

My new slide in range didn’t fit into the existing space and the counter top needed to be shaved down. Chris was super responsive and was able to come by with his partner the following day. The guys were professional, came when they said they would, did their best to keep the mess contained and cleaned up after they were done. I would definitely recommend them/use them again.

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!

Richard from Toronto
Richard from Toronto

Shaved down quartz counter top

Our new slide in range arrived on a Saturday and did not fit - the counter top was a little too wide. Called Dr Granite on Saturday afternoon and he came the next day. Friendly, responsive and great work. Plan to call in the new year to replace aging counter top. Highly recommend.

Thanks a lot Richard! I'm glad it all worked out! I really appreciate the review.

LB
LB

Repair granite countertops

I purchased a range that was the wrong size for the space for it in my kitchen, so Chris and his team came and cut and polished the granite countertops on either side so that I could fit it in. He was so fantastic to deal with - professional, right on time, great communicator. He vacuumed everything up so it was spotless, and even helped us move the range into place! And his quote was about half of others for the same job. I will definitely call Dr. Granite when I'm ready to redo my kitchen!

Thank you guys so much! I'm super glad you guys are happy with my work! We treat every home like it's our own! Thanks again!

T. McInerney from Toronto
T. McInerney from Toronto

Kitchen Sink Repair

Our kitchen sink had fallen away from the granite countertop (the result of a heavy object sitting in the sink). Dr Granite came the next day and fixed it very quickly and efficiently at a reasonable cost. They wore masks and were polite and professional. Highly recommend

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!

Julie in Mississauga
Julie in Mississauga

Flawless Fix!

I had something fall onto my ceramic tiles which caused it to crack severely and break. I placed a call into Dr Granite and he was able to come out the following day. Extremely great service, friendly and could not believe my eyes when he showed me the finished product. I couldn’t be happier and would recommend him to anyone. I am still blown away by his work.

Thank you so much for taking the time to do this. It really means a lot!

John
John
0 reviews Guelph, ON

Kitchen counter opening enlargement

Chris and his helper were great at setting up the job and arrived when they said they would. They worked quickly and cleaned up the (very dusty) site. I highly recommend them.

Thank you so much John! I'm glad I could help. I really appreciate the review. Cheers!

GAIL
GAIL
1 review Newmarket, ON

WOW. what a great job.

Called Chris in a panic. My new 30 in slide in range was not going to fit the 29" original space. He came quickly , cut and polished granite. Fabulous job. He was on time, professional and a pleasure to deal with.
A real find. So happy to have called you. I know I will need your services in the near future. Highly Recommend.Thanks Chris.

Thank you so much! I’m glad it all worked out. I look forward to working with you in the future!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Kitchen stone countertop repair

My kitchen countertop had dull spots and scratches and I wanted to get it repaired. I called several stone distributors and was referred to Chris of Dr. Granite & Marble. Chris was professional, polite and knowledgeable. He completed the work efficiently and cleaned up thoroughly afterward. He did an amazing job of restoring my counter to the original state. I am very happy and highly recommend this Company.
Alina

Thank you so much! I'm so glad I could help and I'm so happy that you are happy with our service! It truly means a lot. Thanks again!

More about Dr. Granite & Marble

ON SITE Services that I provide but am not limited to:

Chips/crack repair
Joint/seam repair
Scratch removal
Stain/etch removal
Re mount sinks that have fallen
Cut out granite for new sink cutouts
Cut out new cooktop/enlarge cooktop
Find and deliver stone
Cut stone to accommodate new stove/fridge
Cut pieces to make smaller
Top mount to undermount
Countertop Retrofitting
Sink cutout/ sink retrofitting
Drilling new faucet holes. (Soap dispenser, water purifier)
Buff re shine countertop/edging
Marble/granite honing/leathering
Clean and re seal countertops
Cut and Install/re-install countertop
Make custom cuts to fit your existing kitchen
Countertop

If you have any questions please call or text me at (416) 700-3379 and I will be more than happy to assist you.