Sunnyside Window Cleaning

Toronto ON M4P 2L2

Window & Gutter Cleaning
Sunnyside Window Cleaning

Reviews for Sunnyside Window Cleaning

Eaves and window frame cleaning

I hired Sunnyside window and eaves cleaning to clean the outside of the front eaves & window frames as well as 2 porch columns. They are white and looked dirty. The crew basically wiped the dust off with rags. It was not a thorough cleaning. Extremely disappointed with the quality of service. I emailed pictures to let them know it was still dirty but my email was ignored, instead I was sent the invoice. I sent the payment and as far as I was concerned, I was done with Sunnyside.

My disappointment with the quality of workmanship and poor customer service led me to write a review. A few days after posting the review, someone from the company showed up at my house in the evening. He was persistent that I delete my review, said the dirt couldnt be cleaned. He rubbed his sleeve on the window frame and said, see it doesnt come off. I asked why he would charge me to clean something that he didnt think could be cleaned.

He became increasingly persistent that I remove the review and was making me feel uncomfortable. He said he would reimbursement me but couldnt send an e-transfer, said he would put a cheque in the mail. A few days later he called me demanding I delete my review. His tone was very aggressive and I ended the call. He then emailed me numerous times, even threatened to sue me. I told him Homestars is a platform for people to review businesses and share their experiences and that he needed to stop harassing me

I later took a sponge with a standard household cleaner and with one swipe removed the drip marks from the window frame. I sent him a picture to demonstrate that it was indeed possible to clean. Not surprisingly, I never received any reimbursement.

Chris C.
Chris C.

Windows and Eaves cleaning - better communication would be nice :)

Edit July 20, 2021: After speaking with Dave from Sunnyside, I'm revising a couple points in my review to make sure it is accurate.

Sunnyside did a good job cleaning our windows and eaves, but I felt that better communication would have managed expectations I had of timelines. We booked for the week of July 5th but they didn't come that week or advise of an updated date. The booking confirmation says
"Please note, all work is weather permitting. If we experience rain or heavy winds we will have to reschedule to the next available date." which I understand, but it would have still been nice for them to be proactive about contacting their customers. Instead I called the following week on Tuesday and was told I was scheduled that afternoon, but if it rained then they would come the next day. Unfortunately, they didn't come and I wasn't contacted with an updated timeline. I called on the Thursday evening and left a voicemail which they returned the next day letting me know they'd be coming that day. I understand due to weather there will be delays, but I'm surprised it was delayed so much when there were only a couple of days with rain.

While the job done was completed well, it was unfortunate to have three sopping wet yard waste bags with the debris from the gutters left at the side of my house. When I picked them up to move them the bottom gave out which I needed to clean up. Dave clarified that they have tried things to deal with this, but haven't been able to find a solution. He let me know that if I had contacted Sunnyside about the concern they would have sent someone out to clean up the mess which I will need to keep in mind for next time. I would suggest to have the individuals taking care of the job speak with the homeowner to find out if they have bins that could be used instead of the bags, as it would have saved some trouble. Dave did try to make this right, and I appreciate that.

GC in Thornhill
GC in Thornhill

Eaves, downspout cleaning and repair

There were issues on a job that was recently done. The owner of the company followed up and looked after it. This made a big difference in how I view them. In addition to being responsive they are competitively priced.

Review has 1 previous version
Sam
Sam

Great Punctuality

Hired these guys in the spring on a tight schedule... guys are very on time to my schedule and they did a great job... very thorough with cleaning of all the exterior windows of my home... i would definitely have them again.. Cheers

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

Snow removal

I'm very glad I went with Sunnyside this year.
They're prompt and they do a great job. Plus, they're very open to feedback!
If I compare this year's crew with others that we've had over the past ten years, they're the best of the lot!

Roger G
Roger G

Eves cleaning

I have been using this company for many years and will continue to do so. They are punctual, polite and hard working. They can do windows, eves and many other things such as power washing.

Review has 1 previous version
Nelson
Nelson

Eaves Cleaning

Sunnyside cleaned our eaves today and I am very impressed with their service and professionalism. Both their service specialist and workers are professional and courteous. The debris collected from the eaves was placed in a yard waste bag by the curb for proper disposal.

More about Sunnyside Window Cleaning

Please contact Sunnyside for Award Winning service! Sunnyside has won the Top Choice Award and the Consumer's choice award for 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018.
Looking for Window & Gutter Cleaning pros in Toronto?