Sunnyside Window Cleaning

Reviews for Sunnyside Window Cleaning

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

Snow removal

I'm very glad I went with Sunnyside this year.
They're prompt and they do a great job. Plus, they're very open to feedback!
If I compare this year's crew with others that we've had over the past ten years, they're the best of the lot!

Roger G
Roger G

Eves cleaning

I have been using this company for many years and will continue to do so. They are punctual, polite and hard working. They can do windows, eves and many other things such as power washing.

Review has 1 previous version
Nelson
Nelson

Eaves Cleaning

Sunnyside cleaned our eaves today and I am very impressed with their service and professionalism. Both their service specialist and workers are professional and courteous. The debris collected from the eaves was placed in a yard waste bag by the curb for proper disposal.

Cleaning of eavestroughs

Was quite happy with service. Came as planned. Workers were courteous. They did my neighbours on same day. I have no problem recommending them. I will be booking them again in the fall.

JP in Toronto
JP in Toronto

Eaves cleaned

Sunnyside cleaned our eaves this fall and I am extremely happy with their service and professionalism. Both their service specialist and workers are professional and courteous. The debris collected from the eaves was placed in a yard waste bag by the curb for proper disposal.

Barbara Wane from Etobicoke
Barbara Wane from Etobicoke

cleaning windows inside and outside

The men showed up on time, were very careful not to track in outside dirt, and I think they had booties to cover up their shoes. Can't really remember, but, there was no mess to clean.
They were friendly, yet kept on cleaning when we were talking.

I was very pleased with the inside work, because another company managed to break of edges, turn up edges of the pieces that you use to lift and close the windows.
Not a problem, nor has it ever been with Sunnyside.

Cheated Customer in Mississauga
Cheated Customer in Mississauga

Eaves trough repair

I have contacted my lawyer and the pertinent authorities regarding my complaints about this company and they are currently working on it to bring justice to my case. The company did not rectify the leaky problems that it was engaged to do so in the first place. The company did not fix the problems after several attempts. The last worker they sent was very rude - walked out without doing anything. Contacted management about it - they sided him and they refused to come back to fix the problems. It is now in the hands of my legal team and the appropriate authorities to deal with this issue.

Review has 1 previous version

Hi Mr Customer, as you know you refused our suggestion of fixing the eaves properly by re-angling them. You chose to just have us clean and seal a section of eaves for $175 even though you were advised this would just be a temporary solution. You called us back a year later to re seal it. As a sign of good customer service, we did it and again you refused to have it fixed the proper way which we recommended to you in the first place. The last attempt, we went there to explain things again to you. Again you refused and just wanted us to seal it again for free. Yes, we had to just walk away from you because you were being unreasonable and you thought $175 would cover a lifetime of free service visits.
We still have not heard from your 'legal team' or 'pertinent authorities' over the $175. We assume they advised you that you were treated fairly and that there was no need to 'bring justice to your case.'

Sunnyside services thousands happy customers every year and thankfully we only come across irrational people like this once in a while. Reading his comments above saying he is hiring a 'legal team' gives some insight into what we had to deal with here.

Private User reviews London, ON

Window cleaning

Your head man on the job did an excellent job on the house windows.
He was very courteous and through. We also had our solarium windows
done. When I viewed them from the floor they seemed clean. However,
when I sat down later and looked up I saw many places that were missed , especially along the edges of each window. There is still the green mold
there.
Thank you for addressing this situation.

Joy

Nicole
Nicole

Cleaning of eaves

I decided to try this company for the first time last week and was unfortunately disappointed in the service. They reached out to me for cleaning of eaves 2 weeks ago and I agreed and scheduled an appointment for the following week. There was a misunderstanding regarding the exact date so they came to my house when I wasn't home. I live in a townhouse which resulted in them only cleaning my 2 front gutters and leaving an invoice for the work. I was upset as they did not address the backyard as they could not obtain access without anyone being home, yet they left an invoice for the full amount.
I followed up with the company and they were apologetic and proceeded to make another appointment to clean my back eaves where I had my husband stay home to let them in. Unfortunately, the guys that came were confused as to what the job entailed and thought they were supposed to clean my windows. After clarification we think they cleaned the gutters but they just left after the job was done without a word. After going to the backyard we noticed a birds nest was left in the eaves. We also noticed a hole in a downspout which I will not blame them for, but would have appreciated some sort of discussion/recommendation for repair. Overall I will pay them for the services rendered, but I cannot say I will use them again or recommend them to anyone else.

More about Sunnyside Window Cleaning

Please contact Sunnyside for Award Winning service! Sunnyside has won the Top Choice Award and the Consumer's choice award for 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018.
Looking for Window & Gutter Cleaning pros in Toronto?