Evans Home Hardware

Reviews for Evans Home Hardware

John Moore from Mississauga
John Moore from Mississauga

General Hardware needs.

The operators of Evans Home Hardware were thouroughly helpful in my search for various hardware needs for my small projects around the house and garden. Finding waht you are looking for can be a time consuming task in a hardware store, but the sales people here were very patient in listening to my needs then were immediately and politely able to find what I needed for me.

Downtown condo owner
Downtown condo owner

screen and misc. repairs

This store had a good selection and more importantly great customer service. I explained to the guy there that I had just moved to the neighbourhood and had a number of small repairs to do and he welcomed me and helped me find everything I needed. I went in for 1 thing and left with several. I'll definitely be back.