Insulation

Reviews for Great Northern Insulation

Heidi
Heidi
2 reviews Innisfil, ON

Ice damming - attic in need of insulation top up

This winter I had ice damming along the front and one side of my house. I found Great Northerns website. Within the week they had someone come out to asses the situation. Angelo was quick to diagnose the problem, he explained and showed me exactly what was going on. I felt so much better and confident in Great Northern after Angelo’s assessment.
Tom and Brain have just left after topping up my insulation, absolutely amazing guys!! Very professional and polite, so knowledgeable about what they are doing and clean, not a spec of dust anywhere!! When done they gave me the reassurance I needed that all is well in my attic :) It’s all sealed up now and hopefully will stay that way for many years. I wish all companies where this easy and professional to work with.

Jeffrey in Toronto
Jeffrey in Toronto

insulation upgrades to attics

Staff arrived at quoted time and set up drop sheets to protect our house. The staff worked very efficiently and after they were done swept the entire front area to pick up even the fine dust particles. Anyone that requires an upgrade in insulation or needs insulation done I would say this company is top notch in their professionalism and work ethics which is becoming quite rare these days. They raised us from R-20 under energy audit to R-60 rating which should give us better performance in both our heating and cooling systems and save us money in the long term as well.

Debbie Fulton in Barrie
Debbie Fulton in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Attic Top Up

We hired GNI to top up our attic insulation to R 60.
From the quote with Angelo to the installers Tom, Troy, and Brian the job was professionally done. They had great respect for your house and took precautions to insure that they would not cause any damage.
Great team of people. Would highly recommend GNI to anyone.

Private User reviews Lion'S Head, ON

Insulation Shop

Ty Tom Brian and Derrick were very courteous and knowlegable about the insulation requirements that was needed to bring our shop up to the current standards. Their professional attitude and workmanship in getting the job completed with the least amount of mess to the guest house portion of our building was appreciated. Frank and I would definitely recommend Great Northern Insulation to our friends and family

Ian Chappell in Aylmer
Ian Chappell in Aylmer
1 review Aylmer, ON

Attic insulation

I received a quote from Great Northern Insulation and was pleasantly surprised at the price. The installers, Devon and Mark were nice young gentlemen who did a great job. They were courteous and professional. the job they did was excellent and I would recommend GNI to anyone thinking of insulating an attic.

Noel in Saint John
Noel in Saint John
1 review Saint John, NB

Basement Insulation

I had draft issue with walkout basement. I had estimator come out and give me advice and estimate on options. I was able to schedule easily and crew that came to do work were professional and tidy. Basement temperature is much better after getting one wall done. I am looking at getting them back to do portions of other walls.

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

Attic Insulation top up

From sales and purchasing to install these guys very courtious and respectful to our needs. After completion I was asked to check their work....when they left there was no mess....well done.

Dave Paradis in Barrie
Dave Paradis in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Attic Insulation Upgrade

We are very pleased with the whole experience with Great Northern Insulation. The people we dealt with were polite, efficient and took great care while working in the house. I am impressed at the team effort from start to finish. It was nice to start off with a great informative website and then have staff who were solidly behind the messaging. I now have "the peace of mind" that our attic insulation has been very well looked after.

Lorene and Russ in Ottawa
Lorene and Russ in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Basement reno

We renovated our basement and needed to insulate the concrete foundation. We called GNI, there was great service as far as time it took to get is a quote. The team was accomodating with the dates so we went ahead. Great work, very happy.

emsteph in Dorchester
emsteph in Dorchester
1 review Dorchester, ON

Easy to Deal With

Was very pleased from start to finish. From online inquiry to on site inspection and quote (by John) to day of installation (by Phil and Tom). All crew members were professional, clean and courteous. Very pleased with care of installation and clean up. Thank you.

More about Great Northern Insulation

Great Northern Insulation is an industry leading insulation installer with over 30 years experience. We are the largest insulation company in Ontario and have branches throughout. We are Energy Star and Foam Masters™ certified. We offer Free In-Home Assessment, contact us today to learn more.