Action Auger Canada Inc

Best of 2019 winner 2 timesBest of 2019winner 2 times

Reviews for Action Auger Canada Inc

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Toilet water leakage

The front desk was very helpful in booking a time for us on the day of the problem. Plumber Wayne is quick and efficient with his work. He is pleasant on the phone and explained the problem thoroughly. Very pleased with the whole experience. We will be calling the company and will recommend the company to anyone in need of a good plumber.

Thanks for writing a review. I'm happy to hear Wayne did a great job!

Clogged line in Edmonton
Clogged line in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Clean kitchen line auger

Technicians Nick S. and Walter A. were two well-dressed gentlemen (I like their neckties!) when they came to the door. They explained in detail what they were going to do to resolve my problem and provided an estimated repair cost. They took the time to explain any questions I had for them and completed the work in a timely manner. They kept the work area clean. Both men were thorough and professional in their work. I would recommend them for any future issues.

Glad to hear Nick and Walter left a great impression!

SRM in Calgary
SRM in Calgary

Consistently reliable and great quality work

I’ve used Gentlemen Plumbers 3 time’s in the last three months. First time was with Kale and Allen, Last was with Adam and Jamie. Very professional, no hidden fees, comfortable having in my home, very competent, and upfront with cost and services.
Adam and Jamie even spent 30min digging me out of my drive way!!
Easy to book appointments, accommodating with time.
Would recommend to anyone. I’m very pleased with their work.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review on Homestars! I'm glad to hear Adam and Jamie did a great job!

Sylvain in Calgary
Sylvain in Calgary

Sewage Smell

Have a sewage smell in house coming from clean out caps. Sent a camera down sewer and storm pipes. Could not find answer. They checked everything. No success. Excellent work.

Glad to hear they did excellent work. Thanks for the feedback Sylvain.

220 in Calgary
220 in Calgary

Hot water tank

I gave 3 because I don’t know yet if I’m going to have problems in future.
Adam was 5/5 for explaining, professional attitude and politeness. I need more work to be done and would like to have Adam do it.

I'm glad to hear Adam was professional and polite. Was there something that went wrong on this job? I noticed you scored our service a 6/10.

Peters in Chestermere
Peters in Chestermere
1 review Chestermere, AB

Replace sump pump

Very satisfied with Adam’s service. Will consider his recommendations in the future. Adam knew his job understanding pump operation and provided us with a better pump for our sump.
Adam took the time to review his findings from the house plumbing inspection.
Adam is competent and much better than his predecessor.

Thanks for the review!

RGM in Calgary
RGM in Calgary

Replace thermostat

I bought a Nest thermostat and required a pro to install as the old one used 2 wires and Nest uses many more.
Servicemen came and swapped out the thermostat. We did not have time to test it properly, my fault as I had another appointment.
It still requires additional wiring to connect the A/C.
Furnace needs servicing which is scheduled for next week.

Thanks for the review!

Ben in Calgary
Ben in Calgary

Toilet and sink replacement

Very polite and competent technician
Appreciated his installation and the attention to detail
Good follow up and left work site very clean
I would recommend the technical expertise and this company to others

Thanks for the review Ben. I'm glad to hear everything went great.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Water Softener leak

Adam was professional and polite. He was able to find the problem quickly and made some recommendations on making maintenance of it easier in the future. He also did a full home plumbng inspection to identify things that I might want to look at fixing or upgrading in the future to help in preventing leaks or water emergencies.

Thanks for the valuable feedback!

Michael in Edmonton
Michael in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Water turnoff valve replacement.

The turnoff valve for the house was leaking. Gentlemen Plumbers arranged with EPCOR to have the water to the house turned off so that the valve could be replaced. Then EPCOR turned the water back on and everything was back to normal.

Thanks for taking the time to write a review Michael!

More about Action Auger Canada Inc

Need a plumber? At Action Auger, we hire only the brightest, friendliest, and most qualified plumbers in Alberta to give you sound advice and quality service for all your plumbing needs. With technicians in all major cities and surrounding areas in Alberta, and available 24 hours a day, we are ready to assist you with any plumbing problem – big or small! Call us today for any plumbing or heating issues, leaky sinks and faucets, clogged drains, toilet, bathtub and shower repairs, furnace cleaning and repairs, hot water tanks and tankless hot water heaters, furnace installation and maintenance, trenchless pipe repair, camera sewer inspection, and more! We have local branches in Calgary, Edmonton, Red Deer, Lethbridge, and Medicine Hat, with extended service to Camrose, Sherwood Park, St. Albert, Airdrie, High River, Crossfield, Carstairs, Olds, Innisfail, Wetaskiwin, Leduc, Lacombe, Okotoks, Nanton, Taber, Cardston, Didsbury, Brooks, Crowsnest Pass, Cochrane, Strathmore, Sundre, Three Hills, Ponoka, Fort Macleod, Pincher Creek, Bowden, Fort Saskatchewan, Chestermere, Sylvan Lake, Spruce Grove, Stony Plain, and all other areas throughout Southern Alberta.