Mosier Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd

111 Elizabeth Crescent Whitby ON L1N 3R7
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Whitby  >  Mosier Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd

Review for Mosier Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd

brian in Windsor
brian in Windsor
4 reviews Oshawa, ON

Got taken for overpriced part

Air conditioner condenser contactor was intermittent. I told the tech what was wrong, he still charged me $89 to come up with same diagnosis in 5 mins. Replaced the contactor. I was floored when I saw the bill for $441. I checked the replacement contactor online and saw it sell for anywhere from $18 to $35, he charged me $301! After speaking to other contractors, whose price for install would have been $150 including part, called up Mosier. They explained that their business was hurting and they had to charge more to stay in business! Not a way to stay in business in my mind!