D & J Flooring Centre

Krista Chang from Vancouver
Krista Chang from Vancouver
7 reviews , BC

Engineered hardwood floor throughout 2 bedroom apartment

We had carpet in our entire apartment which we wanted replaced as soon as possible. I contacted D&J regarding getting a second quote for a flooring I had seen somewhere else. I did not tell them I already had a price per square foot. Their price came in $1 cheaper than the other supplier. As a result I went into their location to speak to them. Both Ryan's (there are two) were wonderful, both friendly and helpful. In the end I picked a different flooring than I originally requested the quote for. I was thrilled with how patient and accommodating D & J flooring was.

The only part which I felt could have been better was regarding baseboards. I did not just want the flat plain baseboards that they would put in. Also their cost for baseboards was based on total linear feet of the entire apartment. We have extensive amounts of floorboard heaters (one along every room wall) so essentially we would be charged even for feet which no baseboard was to be installed. I decided to see what it would cost if I provided my own baseboards and just had them install it, the price was ridiculous, still very high for something so simple. In the end I am ending up doing it myself

Other than that issue I have been thrilled by the customer service, selection and quality of materials.

Laura Thomas in Port coquitlam
Laura Thomas in Port coquitlam
2 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

wood flooring with additional layers of sub flooring added to level the floor out in our home office.

We had good service from this company. They were on time and hardworking. I did feel that it took longer than needed to get the job done, and that it would have taken less time with two workers rather than just one, however the one that did the work was an exceptionally hard worker and friendly too.

Darrell
Darrell
9 reviews Port Moody, BC

tile in kirchen

The man from d & j flooring came out and installed our flooring. He measured up the corners including a difficult 90 degree round corner and cut and placed the tiles.

He left the place clean and tidy afterwards