Enterprise Tile & Marble Ltd

Riley Park
Riley Park
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Labour to install Tiles in our new Bathroom

Our bathroom in our 60 year old house needed renovating so I tore the room down to the frame and started rebuilding. I hired a coworked to do the rough-in plumbing and to install the fixtures. For the tile work, I had Enterprise hired to do that. We selected and purchased the tiles and chair rail. Enterprise installed the tiles. I was quite impressed with the professional service that I received. They showed up in a timely manner and the quality of work was good. I will use them for future projects (my basement and kitchen) and would highly recommend them.