Marshall Pest Control

Gina from Kitchener
Gina from Kitchener
3 reviews Kitchener, ON

Removal of Squirrels

A technical came put a cage in my attic with bait took my money and left. Didn't close any entry ways, nothing. Days later have more squirrels in my attic(Marshall's Tech told me it was a chipmunk). I Had to call another animal removal company and they came closed up entry ways and put a one way door trap. I called Marshalls and they told me they are not professional wildlife techs , they just put a trap in and mice baits if you have mice and I don't get my money back. I told them I paid you $175 for a rental of a cage? She basically said yes. No guarantees. I would never deal with these people again. They take your money and run.Beware!