Merry Maids Of The Tri-Cities

House & Apartment Cleaning
105-2248 Elgin Avenue Port Coquitlam BC
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Coquitlam  >  Merry Maids Of The Tri-Cities

Review for Merry Maids Of The Tri-Cities

Misty from Coquitlam
Misty from Coquitlam
2 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Home Cleaning

I've been using Merry Maids on a bi-weekly basis. Usually they send different girls to do the job, but I've never had an issue with the change in staff. I didn't want the headache of using a random company with no or poor insurance. I wanted a company and girls cleaning that I knew I could trust. The cleaning quality is great, they have proper supplies, and are always very pleasant to deal with. I do recommend to my friends and family!