Kerrisdale Equipment Ltd

Fire & Water Damage Restoration
4531 Dunbar Street Vancouver BC
HomeStars  >  Fire & Water Damage Restoration in Vancouver  >  Kerrisdale Equipment Ltd

Review for Kerrisdale Equipment Ltd

Georg
Georg
2 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Rental of Power Washer

Very poor service and equipment. I rented a power washer on Saturday morning. When I arrived at home, I found that the quick connector was broken and as a result I could not use the power washer. It took over two hours to deliver a replacement, with the result that I was not able to return the power washer to the store until the afternoon. The store staff then tried to charge me for the extra time, even trough the delay was caused by the defect in their own equipment.