Andy's Appliance Repair Service

Appliance Repair
89 Toll Road Holland Landing ON
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in East Gwillimbury  >  Andy's Appliance Repair Service

Reviews for Andy's Appliance Repair Service

Parputt
Parputt
3 reviews Aurora, ON

Fridge Repair

Personable, punctual and knowledgeable. Other tech said it needed a compressor.....maybe more...paid 80 bucks to send him packing. Andy diagnosed it as a starter relay. He took his voltmeter to several other parts before determining the problem. A true professional who I learned has been in the trade for decades. He knows his stuff!

marina in Woodbridge
marina in Woodbridge
1 review , ON

Bosh dishwasher repair

Call Andy about problem with my dishwasher, explained what was wrong with it and got an instant quote over the phone. Andy showed up on time the next day, we had a power outage in the area and had no electricity in the house, still he managed to fix the problem and charged exactly what he told me before. Very pleased with his service and personality, would use his service again and can recommend to others.

Not repaired no return call

He tested my appliance determined it was a board, replaced board,did not fix the problem, would not return 3 phone messages,seemed honest........appliance still not working. Im taking my buisness elswhere

If this is who I think it is as you should be aware your file was remitted to the manufacturer who should have already contacted you. I did let the person who was there know that is what I would do.

Christine Glenn from Queensville
Christine Glenn from Queensville
1 review Queensville, ON

Highly Recommend!

I have called on Andy's Appliance Repair a number of times now for different reasons. He is on time (you don't have to wait at home all day), professional, always has the answer and in my mind could charge more. I know that is strange to say, but he always takes the time to show me how my appliance works, shows me things I can do to keep it running properly and how to avoid future issues. It is rare to find a company that will show you how to avoid needing them and thus save you money these days.

Thanks for the recommendation. As you know I always try to help as this is what i feel service should always be about.

Ted B from Newmarket
Ted B from Newmarket
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Dryer repair

Andy is a true professional who knows what he is doing and will only do the work that needs to be done. Punctual and accommodating, he worked around our schedule explained very well what needed to be done and why. Will call him next time I need a repair for sure.

susan from Thornhill
susan from Thornhill
3 reviews , ON

Appliance Repair

Andy went above and beyond the call of duty to provide a service call on our fridge. He came out in the snowiest of days this year, and pulled out all stops to investigate the issues and provide us with options. His many years of experience showed by his actions and his advice and I can't recommend him more!

Thanks for the review. When a fridge is down it is always a priority. At least you now know where you stand with it.
Andy.

David from Newmarket
David from Newmarket
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Kenmore Washer Repair

Andy is old school professional. He is prompt, courteous and very professional. We inherited an old washer when we moved into our home but one day it stopped draining. He immediately knew what was wrong, quoted me the price and had the part. All done in less than 30min. The machine is working perfectly now, and hopefully will last another 5 years before I have to replace it.

Jeremy T from Alcona
Jeremy T from Alcona
5 reviews Innisfil, ON

Maytag Washing Machine

I hired Andy to come and fix our washing machine as it would randomly shut off during a cycle. He was polite and courteous and was at our house the same day. The part was inexpensive and it has not failed since. I would recommend him to friends and family any day.