Alumarail Manufacturing Inc.

151A Jevlan Drive Vaughan ON L4L 8A8
Alumarail Manufacturing Inc.

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Alumarail Manufacturing Inc.

Joe Avila from Toronto
Joe Avila from Toronto

Rails installation

Alumarail was truly a pleasure to deal with. From start to finish they were spot on. I have dealt with many contractors and always felt like i had to manage the project. Alumarial was peace of mind, as they were on track as scheduled and provided great service and great quality. Truly a class act. And yes they cleaned up where many fail to do so.

Hi Joe we would are very happy to hear you, were so happy with our company Alumarail. It was a pleasure helping you on your home project. Thank you again

Claudette  from Vaughan
Claudette from Vaughan

Porch replacement

I went to the 2015 Home Show looking for a company to replace my rotting porch rails. I saw a total of three aluminium railing companies. I spoke with Pino from Alumarail who set up an appointment to give me an estimate. Pino did the measurements for my porch and also assured me that I would be pleased with the product and if I had any issues please call him. Everything was done in the time he promised. Over 90% of my neighbourhood has white railings. I chose the clay colour from Pino’s samples. It is absolutely gorgeous. I have been getting a lot of complements. I am enjoying my porch. I would recommend Alumrail to anyone based on their professionalism and customer service.

Hi Claudette, we are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed the whole process from start to end.
We hope to see you at the Home Show next year

Margaret and Doug from Oshawa
Margaret and Doug from Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Purchased aluminum railing with glass for our deck

We found Alumarail via the web.
We purchased the railing and glass to self-install a railing on our deck.
The product is wonderful and was easy to install. The service, price and
ongoing support were amazing. The materials were ready on time! We would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone. We love our railing.

Hey Margaret & Doug
So glad to hear that everything went well, & your happy...
We hope to hear from you soon

jennifer from Kleinburg
jennifer from Kleinburg
1 review , ON

Railings

I couldn't be more impressed with the level of service and expertise I received from Pino at Alumarail. We have done many home improvement projects at our house over the years, and it's very rare that a project runs as smoothly as this one did. The installers were meticulous, very professional and all around amazing. I would highly recommend Alumarail to anyone. The product is as good as it gets, and the people are even better!

Hi Jennifer, great to hear that all went well.
Have a wonderful day

Ash from Richmond Hill
Ash from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Deck railing

We are very satisfied with the service, quality and price that was provided by Alumarail and would strongly recommend them.
Sandra has been very diligent and helpful.
Pino has been sooo patient with us, answering every question and addressing every concern.
Mike and his helper have been so good and completed the installation on time and with no issues.

Thank you Ash, were are very happy to here that everything worked out for you & that you are happy with our service & product.

Julia
Julia
2 reviews North York, ON

Front Railings for our house!

We were referred to AlumaRail from a neighbour and we were so happy with the service. From the very first point of contact, the service, quality of product, and professionalism was top notch! Pino was excellent and thorough - he helped us select the right design and was easy to work with. Their fast and efficient work did not compromise the quality and we are so grateful for their service. This railing is functional and safe and looks great too! Rocco and Mike installed the railing and did an excellent job. They even came back twice in one day because they wanted to give me two different options for the measurements to ensure it was visually nice to look at yet also functional and practical. We couldn't be happier with the service, staff, and craftsmanship. I highly recommend this company!

Good afternoon Julia,
We are so happy to hear that Alumarail met all your expectations from first contact to the end.
It was a pleasure working with you on this project for you home.
We look forward to seeing you in the future

Justin
Justin

Railing

Impeccable Product and Service! Mauro, one of the owners, oversaw the entire project. He even came to make sure the measurements were correct ( complex railing). Delivered on quality and timing.....price was most competitive as well. Can't beat Alumarail for your aluminum railing needs.

Justin we appreciate the positive feedback about our company & we will continue to withhold this commitment to all of our clients.

fil
fil

Front Porch

I was referred to Alumarail from a friend. Mauro the co-owner actually came to the house and provided us ideas and a quote.
The timelines were met as scheduled and the before and after were amazing. I would highly recommend them and the product is great. It looks like rod iron but never needs maintenance.

Hi Fil, thank you we believe our many designs offer a wide variety of choices to our clients interest for their exterior railing projects such as yours.
Please feel free to contact us anytime

D. King in Toronto
D. King in Toronto

Railings for front porch and steps

At the 2010 Spring Home Show we met with a number of railing companies and immediately liked Sal from Alumarail. When Sal came to our home he explained our options and costs and they seemed reasonable. When we were ready to have the railing installed, the turnaround time was excellent the crew were professional and answered all our questions. We asked for one minor change and Sal did it immediately with no extra charge. We are delighted with the result and it certainly compliments our new front porch and front yard.

We are very happy to hear that Sal was very at tentative as always, he takes the time with all his clients & we do appreciate the feedback.
Please feel free to give us a call if you ever have any questions in the future...
Once again Thank you

More about Alumarail Manufacturing Inc.

Alumarail has been serving the GTA over the past 20 years, with its distinct & sleek designs of Aluminum and rod iron Railings, Fences, Gates, Columns. Ideal on sundecks, porches, balconies, walkways and stairs
Please visit us at our Showroom
151A JEVLAN DRIVE, Woodbridge On. L4L 8A8.
Mon-Friday 8am to 5pm
Saturday by Appointment Only.