Alumarail Manufacturing Inc.

Reviews for Alumarail Manufacturing Inc.

Selina in Toronto
Selina in Toronto

Service/Product

Office Staff was amazingly patient with me as I was calling around asking many different questions called them back at least 5 times before I decided they were the best. They have a lot of variety of materials and styles. That made my decision to go with them! At the end of this project I am extremely happy I did. Thank you!

Front Porch Columns & Railings

Thanks David, excellent & professional service with beautiful railings and columns, quick and clean installation, exactly what we were looking for, with a reasonable price. We are with the end result.

Peter
Peter

Porch railing

We needed to fix up our porch and part of the project was to replace the railings. We were able to pick exactly what we wanted from the o fort of our home. They measured, manufactured and installed the railings. The final product looks fabulous. Our only criticism is that the final clean up was very poor.

Maple Exteriors
Maple Exteriors

Fence and gate.

I had my fence done with Alumarail great product, premium quality, work done on time. Thank you for your ideas and suggestions! We love our custom made gate. Well done!

We appreciate your kind words, enjoy your new gate!

Jdb123
Jdb123

Railings

Thanks for the awesome workmanship and professional service. Great looking products and very happy with end result.

Thank you for your feedback!

Sarah in Toronto
Sarah in Toronto
1 review Newmarket, ON

DYI Deck Railing & Gate

My husband was looking to purchase a railing for our deck and wanted to install himself. The staff was very friendly and helpful in reviewing all the options/styles with us. They also provided tips and walked us through what we needed to do. Production time was great on our customized selection. Our railing was installed by summer and we got to enjoy our new deck!

Thank you very much for your review, we truly appreciate it! Glad to hear everything went well, enjoy your new maintenance free railings :)

Balloons in Vaughan
Balloons in Vaughan

Front porch railings

They were great. Helped us select the perfect look for our home. They have a selection of Quality material, good pricing and installed everything in a timely manner. I Would definitely recommend.

Thank you for such a positive feedback, enjoy your new aluminum railings!

Lorrie  Bailey  in Vaughan
Lorrie Bailey in Vaughan

Railing

I’ve been dealing with AlumaRail (Sal) for a very long time. I have always been satisfied with their product & workmanship and their professionalism. They always come through, follow up and are reliable. Great in customer service!
Thank you to all!
Lorrie Bailey

Thank you Lorrie for your kind words!

Stef in Vaughan
Stef in Vaughan

Great Work! Excellent high quality Railing product

Great quality railings at competive prices!! A+ service. We have used Alumarail for our door railings and were very satisfied and would highly recommend for a great job !! !!

Thank you for your kind words Stef, very happy to hear you are satisfied with your new railings!

OLYMPIC HEATING & AIR INC in Toronto
OLYMPIC HEATING & AIR INC in Toronto

BEST OF THE BEST ...LOOK NO FURTHER..

I was calling different railings companies and getting quotes since the end of May 2018. My stairs are kinda round and no company wanted to touch this job , or they were quoting me some ridiculous prices. The worst was that 2-3 companies actually came out , measured for the job , quoted me a price I could live with and then called a few days later telling me they couldn't do it. I called Alumarail on a client's of mine suggestion. Rocco came on July 27th , measured , quoted me a very good price and promised me it would be done within 2-3 weeks , a month at the most . Well , it took till September the 7th , BUT !! An extraordinary job and finish that puts all the similar railing jobs in my neighborhood to shame. High class work , and Mike with his helper real pros in every sense . Clean , efficient , and finished in 6 hours . I called at least 11 other companies and all I got was the run around , false promises , no shows and crazy pricing at some cases almost double than what I paid . I am a contractor myself for almost 20 years and I ve come to recognize quality and professionalism when I see it ...LOOK NO FURTHER !!

More about Alumarail Manufacturing Inc.

Alumarail has been serving the GTA over the past 20 years, with its distinct & sleek designs of Aluminum and rod iron Railings, Fences, Gates, Columns. Ideal on sundecks, porches, balconies, walkways and stairs
Please visit us at our Showroom
151A JEVLAN DRIVE, Woodbridge On. L4L 8A8.
Mon-Friday 8am to 5pm
Saturday by Appointment Only.