Alumarail Manufacturing Inc.

151A Jevlan Drive Vaughan ON L4L 8A8
Alumarail Manufacturing Inc.

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Alumarail Manufacturing Inc.

Carm in Vaughan
Carm in Vaughan

Installation of Column

Amazing service from start to finish. Called and visited the company on Monday and had our Column installed on Friday morning. Thanks you Paula and Sal for fast, reliable, and professional service. We are really happy with the end product. I front entrance looks elegant. Thanks again

Frank from Concrete One Ltd.
Frank from Concrete One Ltd.

Front porch and steps railing

Thank you Franco for the great product and install!
The timing was as promised and the product quality is unbeatable. Pricing was great too!
Don’t hesitate to hire Alumarail for your next project.

Thank you for the wonderful feedback, enjoy your new maintenance free railings!

Nancy  in Brampton
Nancy in Brampton

Railings

Would like to thank Mike Mike and Joe for a excellent job they were very professional and pleasant.Would have no problem recommending this company. Very happy with my railings.

Nancy and George

We are so glad to hear that you are pleased with your new Railings! Thank you for the wonderful review!

Private User reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

The little house on the praire

The Alumarail family did a fantastic job on our little home north of the city. They started last year with some classic railings on the front porch and finished this year with some railings at the side entrance. It looks great and we are safe from any accidents. Thanks again. Special that's to David.

Thank you for the wonderful review, enjoy your new maintenance free railings!

Chris
Chris

Front Porch Railing

Alumarail manufactured and installed a railing for our front porch. The staff was always courteous and answered any questions or concerns we had. The showroom has a wide variety of products and samples. We were extremely pleased when the railing was installed sooner than expected and in a timely manner. We would highly recommend Alumarail.

Thank you Chris, we appreciate the wonderful feedback.

Porch railing replacement

After speaking and comparing several companies to replace my old iron porch railing, I decided to go with Alumarail to do the work. In speaking and meeting with David for the quote, I found him to be very knowledgeable and easy to deal with. He came prepared with samples and took very detailed measurements in order to give me a very accurate quote. He took the time to answer all my questions about the product, timeframes, installation process etc. His quote was very detailed and came with a drawing showing all of the detailed measurements. I had to delay the installation due to a problem with the concrete on my steps but David honored the initial quote and even did a second visit to re-measure after my work on the steps was done to make sure nothing had changed that would affect the installation. He booked the installation and the installers arrived on the date and time given. They explained exactly what they were going to do to remove the old railing, install the new railing and how long it would take. They were very friendly and answered all my questions before and during the installation. They did an excellent job, finished on time and did a thorough cleaning of the whole area after they completed the work. I would recommend Alumarail for any future work.

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, enjoy!

Selina in Toronto
Selina in Toronto

Service/Product

Office Staff was amazingly patient with me as I was calling around asking many different questions called them back at least 5 times before I decided they were the best. They have a lot of variety of materials and styles. That made my decision to go with them! At the end of this project I am extremely happy I did. Thank you!

Thank you for your kind words, enjoy the railings Selina!

Front Porch Columns & Railings

Thanks David, excellent & professional service with beautiful railings and columns, quick and clean installation, exactly what we were looking for, with a reasonable price. We are with the end result.

Thank you, enjoy your new columns and railings!

Peter
Peter

Porch railing

We needed to fix up our porch and part of the project was to replace the railings. We were able to pick exactly what we wanted from the o fort of our home. They measured, manufactured and installed the railings. The final product looks fabulous. Our only criticism is that the final clean up was very poor.

Thank you for your review Peter, we appreciate the feedback and everything is well noted. Enjoy your new maintenance free railings!

Maple Exteriors
Maple Exteriors

Fence and gate.

I had my fence done with Alumarail great product, premium quality, work done on time. Thank you for your ideas and suggestions! We love our custom made gate. Well done!

We appreciate your kind words, enjoy your new gate!

More about Alumarail Manufacturing Inc.

Alumarail has been serving the GTA over the past 20 years, with its distinct & sleek designs of Aluminum and rod iron Railings, Fences, Gates, Columns. Ideal on sundecks, porches, balconies, walkways and stairs
Please visit us at our Showroom
151A JEVLAN DRIVE, Woodbridge On. L4L 8A8.
Mon-Friday 8am to 5pm
Saturday by Appointment Only.