HomeStars  >  Railings in Vaughan  >  Alumarail Manufacturing Inc.

Reviews for Alumarail Manufacturing Inc.

lesley in North york
lesley in North york

Front

Team was incredibley patient with me as I asked many different questions and ask for many different options until I finally made the decision. Once I chose the style they came to measure and finalize the quote. Installation was three weeks later and it looks terrific! Very happy with the end product.

Jude in Toronto
Jude in Toronto

Front Porch Railing

I received excellent service from Alumarail. David Neto helped my wife and I in deciding the right railings for our porch. The installation process was smooth and the installer took his time to fit in the railings. Overall I received an exceptional and professional service from Alumarail. My wife and I are very happy with our railing.
-Fernando Jude

We are glad to hear you are satisfied with your new maintenance free railings! Thank you for the kind words Fernando.

Second Floor Balcony Railing

David and Mike did an amazing job. Very professional and thorough. Amazing product and installation. They went above and beyond making sure that the job was done right. It looks amazing. I would recommend them to anyone interested in aluminum railings.

Thank you for your kind words, we are glad to hear that you are satisfied with the installation completed by Mike and David. If you need anything in the future feel free to contact us.

1 review Pickering, ON

New Glass Railing

David was very professional and courteous. He was upfront and honest about his costs. He explained for me all the available options with related costs. I ordered a glass aluminum railing for my entrance stairs and they’ve done great job on installation. I just surprised after saw their job because absolutely it’s done much better than I asked. I would definitely recommend them if you are looking for a job well done!
Thank you guys!

Thank you so much for the great review! It was a huge pleasure serving such wonderful customers such as yourself. We are so happy that you're enjoying the look of your new railings. All the best to you and your family!

front porch railing

Replacing the original railing on our 70 year old house should have been an easy decision. But it was familiar and we couldn't decide what we liked. Finally, after spending money to have it painted for the fifth time, only to find the rust was back within a few months, we decided to make a change. We chose Alumarail because of the reviews that we read on HomeStars. We also liked the product choices. We had spoken with two other companies but one didn't respond to our request for a quote until two weeks later and the other company didn't make us feel confidant. David came and did the measurements and talked with me about the type of railing that would suit my house. He e-mailed the quote within
three days. The entire project went smoothly and the final product looks fantastic.

Thank you for your kind words, we are so glad everything was done to your full satisfaction. Enjoy your new railings that are maintenance free and will never rust again! Wishing you the best from the Alumarail Team! :)

1 review Caledon, ON

Front Porch Railing

Excellent work and fantastic experience.... we couldn't be happier!
Sal was honest and fair while the installers Mike and Giancarlo were friendly, knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with.

Thank you!
RR

Thank you for the kind words, we are glad you are satisfied with your new railings. It was a pleasure working with you, if you ever need anything in the future feel free to contact us.

Nomi
Nomi
4 reviews Milton, ON

Front porch Railing

Great service provided by Edwards and his crew. Edward came to do the measurements and provided cost and different choices for design and colour. Work was completed on time and installation was done in a professional manner. Love our new railing !

Thank you for your review Nomi! We are glad to hear you are enjoying the new railings! It was a pleasure working with you. If you ever need anything else in the future feel free to contact us, we wish you all the best!

Parisa in San Francisco
Parisa in San Francisco
1 review Caledon, ON

Railings for back deck

I've used Alumarail twice now. I'm glad I found Sal, he is very professional and know a lot about the business. Very reasonable pricing and the grass railings look awesome. A great thanks to the installers as well who came to install on a very hot day and completed the job without any problems! I will definitely hire Alumarail again or recommend them to anyone looking for wonderful product and great customer service!

Thank you Parisa for your kind review. Working with great customers like yourself make every project a pleasure. We look forward to hearing from you again. We wish you and your wonderful family all the best!

Mohammad Jan in Toronto
Mohammad Jan in Toronto

Alum. Railing

Edward, I appreciate the job Steve Rivett did today, I found him very friendly and cooperative, I'm very much thankful to your professionalism and good attitude. I'm really very happy with your work.

Thank you for the kind words Mohammad, we are glad hear you had great experience with the install and from Steve. Enjoy your new aluminum railings!

More about Alumarail Manufacturing Inc.

Alumarail has been serving the GTA over the past 20 years, with its distinct & sleek designs of Aluminum and rod iron Railings, Fences, Gates, Columns. Ideal on sundecks, porches, balconies, walkways and stairs
Please visit us at our Showroom
151A JEVLAN DRIVE, Woodbridge On. L4L 8A8.
Mon-Friday 8am to 5pm
Saturday by Appointment Only.