Alumarail Manufacturing Inc.

151A Jevlan Drive Vaughan ON L4L 8A8
Alumarail Manufacturing Inc.

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Alumarail Manufacturing Inc.

Jdb123
Jdb123

Railings

Thanks for the awesome workmanship and professional service. Great looking products and very happy with end result.

Thank you for your feedback!

Sarah in Toronto
Sarah in Toronto
1 review Newmarket, ON

DYI Deck Railing & Gate

My husband was looking to purchase a railing for our deck and wanted to install himself. The staff was very friendly and helpful in reviewing all the options/styles with us. They also provided tips and walked us through what we needed to do. Production time was great on our customized selection. Our railing was installed by summer and we got to enjoy our new deck!

Thank you very much for your review, we truly appreciate it! Glad to hear everything went well, enjoy your new maintenance free railings :)

Balloons in Vaughan
Balloons in Vaughan

Front porch railings

They were great. Helped us select the perfect look for our home. They have a selection of Quality material, good pricing and installed everything in a timely manner. I Would definitely recommend.

Thank you for such a positive feedback, enjoy your new aluminum railings!

Lorrie  Bailey  in Vaughan
Lorrie Bailey in Vaughan

Railing

I’ve been dealing with AlumaRail (Sal) for a very long time. I have always been satisfied with their product & workmanship and their professionalism. They always come through, follow up and are reliable. Great in customer service!
Thank you to all!
Lorrie Bailey

Thank you Lorrie for your kind words!

User in Vaughan
User in Vaughan

DECK RAILINGS AND GATE

EXCELLENT SERVICE AND PRICE WAS VERY FAIR .
IT WAS VERY HARD TO FIND A COMPANY THAT CAN ALSO INCORPORATE A GATE ON MY DECK SO I CAN KEEP MY DOG ON THE DECK .

Stef in Vaughan
Stef in Vaughan

Great Work! Excellent high quality Railing product

Great quality railings at competive prices!! A+ service. We have used Alumarail for our door railings and were very satisfied and would highly recommend for a great job !! !!

Thank you for your kind words Stef, very happy to hear you are satisfied with your new railings!

OLYMPIC HEATING & AIR INC in Toronto
OLYMPIC HEATING & AIR INC in Toronto

BEST OF THE BEST ...LOOK NO FURTHER..

I was calling different railings companies and getting quotes since the end of May 2018. My stairs are kinda round and no company wanted to touch this job , or they were quoting me some ridiculous prices. The worst was that 2-3 companies actually came out , measured for the job , quoted me a price I could live with and then called a few days later telling me they couldn't do it. I called Alumarail on a client's of mine suggestion. Rocco came on July 27th , measured , quoted me a very good price and promised me it would be done within 2-3 weeks , a month at the most . Well , it took till September the 7th , BUT !! An extraordinary job and finish that puts all the similar railing jobs in my neighborhood to shame. High class work , and Mike with his helper real pros in every sense . Clean , efficient , and finished in 6 hours . I called at least 11 other companies and all I got was the run around , false promises , no shows and crazy pricing at some cases almost double than what I paid . I am a contractor myself for almost 20 years and I ve come to recognize quality and professionalism when I see it ...LOOK NO FURTHER !!

lesley in North york
lesley in North york
8 reviews North York, ON

Front

Team was incredibley patient with me as I asked many different questions and ask for many different options until I finally made the decision. Once I chose the style they came to measure and finalize the quote. Installation was three weeks later and it looks terrific! Very happy with the end product.

Thank you Lesley, we are always here to help out and answer any questions. We are glad to hear you love the railings, enjoy!

Jude in Toronto
Jude in Toronto

Front Porch Railing

I received excellent service from Alumarail. David Neto helped my wife and I in deciding the right railings for our porch. The installation process was smooth and the installer took his time to fit in the railings. Overall I received an exceptional and professional service from Alumarail. My wife and I are very happy with our railing.
-Fernando Jude

We are glad to hear you are satisfied with your new maintenance free railings! Thank you for the kind words Fernando.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Second Floor Balcony Railing

David and Mike did an amazing job. Very professional and thorough. Amazing product and installation. They went above and beyond making sure that the job was done right. It looks amazing. I would recommend them to anyone interested in aluminum railings.

Thank you for your kind words, we are glad to hear that you are satisfied with the installation completed by Mike and David. If you need anything in the future feel free to contact us.

More about Alumarail Manufacturing Inc.

Alumarail has been serving the GTA over the past 20 years, with its distinct & sleek designs of Aluminum and rod iron Railings, Fences, Gates, Columns. Ideal on sundecks, porches, balconies, walkways and stairs
Please visit us at our Showroom
151A JEVLAN DRIVE, Woodbridge On. L4L 8A8.
Mon-Friday 8am to 5pm
Saturday by Appointment Only.