Precision Glass

Reviews for Precision Glass

kylerollinson in Toronto
kylerollinson in Toronto

Bathroom, stairs, banister

George and crew completed an unreal product for our home.
All questions were answered with full detail and specific requests were met without any issues.
The work completed speaks for it self.

Thanks for the kind words Kyle. you guys were a pleasure to work with as well.

Susan Gibbs in Etobicoke
Susan Gibbs in Etobicoke

Installation of glass enclosures for two shower stalls

Highly recommend this company for quality work. They installed the glass enclosures for two difficult shower configurations in our recent renovation. Their work is neat and precise, and they offer terrific follow up support if necessary. Plus they're darn nice guys.

Thanks Susan, we appreciate the review for the glass enclosure shower install. It was a pleasure working with you.

Kate from Toronto
Kate from Toronto

Exterior glass railing

I would highly recommend Precision Glass. They were wonderful to work with and the project turned out better than expected. They helped us work out details of the design we had in mind, and the quality of the work and material was top notch. They were professional, responsive, on-time and on-budget.

Thanks Kate, it was great working with you !

Anthony in Scarborough
Anthony in Scarborough
10 reviews Scarborough, ON

Custom shower enclosure

I contacted George from Precision Glass after speaking with a few other vendors (listed on Homestars). George was very professional. He contacted me in a timely manner, arrived to take measurements as promised, and delivered/installed the glass shower on time. The crew was very professional and cleaned up after themselves. I would highly recommend Precision Glass.

Jeffrey from Jorcel Construction Ltd
Jeffrey from Jorcel Construction Ltd

Multiple projects

I have been using Precision Glass for a few years now and have used them for many frameless glass showers. George and his team are great and offer good quality work and products. I have recommended them to many clients as well as many fellow contractors.

Lidia in Toronto
Lidia in Toronto

Glass Shower Installation

I did not get a second quote from any other company since I just got a good feeling from George on his initial visit and I felt the price seemed very resonable so I did not hesitate to give him the job. As a result, I would happily recommend Precision Glass. George and his crew were very efficient and best of all the end result was amazing.

Winston in Richmond Hill
Winston in Richmond Hill
17 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Great customer service

I called a couple of glass companies to find out about doing a glass panel backsplash for my kitchen. George from Precision Glass was the quickest and gave me a quote over the phone based on the measurements I gave him. We arranged for a visit and he came by to laser measured my kitchen walls and confirmed the quote he gave me over the phone.

Things in life don't always go as planned, there were some issues with the glass and the supplier which lead to delays. This could have easily turned into a job gone wrong, but George gave amazing customer service from day one and compensated me for the delays. He responded to my messages right away, kept me up to date regarding the re-ordered glass and kept on the supplier to get it done as soon as possible. I never had any problems getting a hold of George and he always addressed my concerns in a professional manner. The painted tempered glass is great quality for a reasonable price and it looks great!!

George and his team are very knowledgable with anything to do with glass and I would not hesistate to use them again because even though things go smoothly the majority of time, you definately want the best customer service if things don't go perfectly.

Marion Kinio in Mississauga
Marion Kinio in Mississauga
2 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

Frameless shower glass door

I can highly recommend George and his company. They were very professional, friendly, clean and did the work fast, efficiently and all the measurements were perfect. They also were on time and their price was better than all the other competitors had offered even though the quality and workmanship was exactly the same (thickness of glass, hardware etc.). I would highly recommend this company especially since they saved us a lot of money and their service was just as good as from a bigger, well-known frameless shower specialist. Plus, it's nice to support a smaller family business.

marian kilpatrick in Toronto
marian kilpatrick in Toronto
2 reviews TORONTO, ON

Shower Enclosures and Mirror "Work of Art"

We have used Precision Glass for all our glass needs - they've done 2 showers in my home and 2 more up at our cottage. We LOVE them. They arrive exactly when they say they will and get the job done to our satisfaction.
When our designer recently suggested a wall of mirror we knew that Precision Glass was our "go to". This masterpiece could not have been achieved by just any company - each mitred corner needed to be exactly precise. The framed wall of mirror has received many compliments in its short existence; I expect to continue admiring it for years to come. Precision Glass is a pleasure to deal with!

Michel in Danforth Village
Michel in Danforth Village
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Glass for shower enclosure and bathroom mirror

We hired Precision Glass for bathroom glass panels for the shower enclosure and for bathroom mirror. George & Tony inspired confidence right from the estimate. Very professional, knowledgeable and detailed oriented. They delivered the parts within the timeframe promised.
The installation went very smoothly. We would strongly recommend to anyone in need of their type of services.

More about Precision Glass

Mirrors & Glass

Glass has become a dominant element of contemporary Residential and Commercial interior design. Precision Glass has made unique glass installations projects our prime area of expertise with a wide range of experience working with top interior designers and architects.

We approach each project with an eye towards achieving a higher level of implementation in glass design and effect. Designs that look fantastic on paper demand solid experience to make them real. Precision Glass offers you exactly that level of experience.

We do everything from:

Frameless Glass Shower Enclosures
Shower Doors
Glass Hand / Guard Rails
Back Painted Glass ( Kitchen Backsplash)
Custom Mirrors