Alumarail Manufacturing Inc.

151A Jevlan Drive Vaughan ON L4L 8A8
Alumarail Manufacturing Inc.

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Alumarail Manufacturing Inc.

Fran and Dariush, North York
Fran and Dariush, North York

Replacing Front porch railing

We strongly recommend Alumarail manufacturing inc. to anybody. They did an excellent job replacing our old rotten wooden railing with beautiful aluminium railing, so many different style and colour to choose from and they did a professional job.

Your review is very much appreciated Fran and Dariush! We were fortunate to serve so many wonderful customers, which make the all process much easier and pleasant. Thank you so much and all the best !

ssacco24 in Mississauga
ssacco24 in Mississauga

Porch column and railing

Excellent service with quality products!
Every aspect of dealing with Alumarail has been A+. Columns and railings have increased curb appeal and have provided a safe, maintenance free, long lasting product. I look forward to future projects with Alumarail this summer with a driveway gate and pool deck railings.

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you! We look forward to hearing from you in the future!

A Snider in Scarborough
A Snider in Scarborough
8 reviews Scarborough, ON

Front porch railing replacement

After receiving several quotes, we chose Alumarail to remove our ancient, rusted, iron railing system and to replace it with their aluminum railing system. The site visit by Pino was professional and the quote was reasonable for the project. The office followed up to schedule the project immediately and our new railing system was in place without fuss on the scheduled day.
We recommend this company highly based on the quality and cost of their products, and the professionalism of their staff.

Thank you so much. It was a great pleasure working with you, we are glad to hear that you are happy with our product and installation! Wish you the best! Enjoy your New Aluminum Railings!

Front porch railing

This was the first time we hired this company and are very satisfied with the end product. Service and cost was also very good. Would definitely recommend. The only issue I had was the day of installation wasn't quite sure of the time of their arrival but other than that great service.

John P.
John P.

Front Porch and Balcony Railing Replacement and Install

Trades people who are exceptional at their craft are very hard to come by these days. I was fortunate enough to find a company like Alumarail to replace and install new aluminum railings for my home. Pino came by to take measurements and provided us with some insight on what was best (design, finish, size, look and colour). We took his suggestions and recommendations and we're very happy with the finished product. I can't say more good things about the installers: Michael and Giancarlo. What great service! They both took their time to do the job right and offered some suggestions that I wasn't aware of that paid off in the end. These guys were great and I tip my hat off to them for doing a great job and in the cold mind you. I would highly recommend Alumarail to my family and friends.

Rose from Vaughan
Rose from Vaughan
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Front, back and garage railing

We have dealt with so many contractors and very few have been so professional and efficient. Sal showed us all of our railing choices and colors and then he made suggestions to make it more of the vision we were after. Once we made our decision Pino came out took the measurements and contacted us to confirm the installation date. A job perfectly done and on time. I would refer Almarail to all my friends and family. Thanks

Peter Oliver from Newmarket
Peter Oliver from Newmarket
4 reviews Newmarket, ON

Front Porch Railings

Our new black aluminum railings look great. Pino responded fast and was on time to provide us with an estimate and make sure of measurements and our preferred design choices. Arik & Domenic were on time on our chosen installation date and did a great job installing the railings in accordance with our instructions. We would recommend Alumarail to all our friends and neighbours.

AF from Toronto
AF from Toronto

Railing

Alumarail did a fantastic job! Everything from the sales process, to the scheduling, to the install was handled just great! The installers were very friendly and hard working and the finished product is super!
Thank you!

We are so happy to hear that Alumarail met all your expectations from First contact to the End. We look forward to seeing you in the future, Have a Good One!

Joe Avila from Toronto
Joe Avila from Toronto

Rails installation

Alumarail was truly a pleasure to deal with. From start to finish they were spot on. I have dealt with many contractors and always felt like i had to manage the project. Alumarial was peace of mind, as they were on track as scheduled and provided great service and great quality. Truly a class act. And yes they cleaned up where many fail to do so.

Hi Joe we would are very happy to hear you, were so happy with our company Alumarail. It was a pleasure helping you on your home project. Thank you again

Claudette  from Vaughan
Claudette from Vaughan

Porch replacement

I went to the 2015 Home Show looking for a company to replace my rotting porch rails. I saw a total of three aluminium railing companies. I spoke with Pino from Alumarail who set up an appointment to give me an estimate. Pino did the measurements for my porch and also assured me that I would be pleased with the product and if I had any issues please call him. Everything was done in the time he promised. Over 90% of my neighbourhood has white railings. I chose the clay colour from Pino’s samples. It is absolutely gorgeous. I have been getting a lot of complements. I am enjoying my porch. I would recommend Alumrail to anyone based on their professionalism and customer service.

Hi Claudette, we are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed the whole process from start to end.
We hope to see you at the Home Show next year

More about Alumarail Manufacturing Inc.

Alumarail has been serving the GTA over the past 20 years, with its distinct & sleek designs of Aluminum and rod iron Railings, Fences, Gates, Columns. Ideal on sundecks, porches, balconies, walkways and stairs
Please visit us at our Showroom
151A JEVLAN DRIVE, Woodbridge On. L4L 8A8.
Mon-Friday 8am to 5pm
Saturday by Appointment Only.