Delton Cabinet Mfg Ltd

13030-146 Street Edmonton AB T5L2H7

Reviews for Delton Cabinet Mfg Ltd

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Failure to follow through

We had the pleasure of working with a very talented and friendly designer who was laid off from the company just before the installation of our kitchen. We were truly amazed by the designer's creativity and passion for design. The design for our new kitchen was exactly what we were looking for with an amazing artistic flare we couldn't have imagined on our own. Everything was perfect and we really felt looked after until we had nobody to represent us following the installation. We had some defects after the installation, which I am confident would have been dealt with accordingly if they didnt take our designer away from us. Now we have a beautiful kitchen with minor defects- however; after paying upwards of 80k for our cabinets, we do not believe we were taken care of very well in the end. Price and service from management were not equal in this case. I would expect this type of post-installation service from some of the lower end companies but not Delton.

I am sorry to hear that you are not completely satisfied and would very much like to personally follow-up. You are welcome to call me on my direct line at 780-784-5542 or send an email to bill@deltoncabinets.com. Either way I will be in a better position to follow-up and hopefully resolve all of your concerns. Thanks for your business, your feedback and I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Sincerely

Bill Dart
General Manager

A.S.E. from Edmonton
A.S.E. from Edmonton

Main floor laundry cabinets

I can't say enough good about Delton! Just bought a rental property and we really wanted to put laundry on the main floor. For reasons of practicality, this needed to be located in the kitchen-end of the large open living space. I needed it to look good (not like a typical laundry room) and also fit the budget.

I had heard of Delton Cabinets before and was under the impression that they did high end stuff- which they do, and it's gorgeous!- but my realtor happened to mention they also have a cash & carry area. I checked that out and found some great, basic upper cupboards that were solidly built, and I think cheaper than big box stores.
The thing I was extra happy about, though, was that after discussing my needs for custom lower cabinets to house the machines, Delton worked with me to figure out all the details, and then custom cut all my pieces and supplied all the hardware for an amazing price! And they were even ready sooner than expected, which was only days once we finalized the design. Thank-you, Scott Reeb and your team!

I'll definitely be back to shop for kitchen cupboards with their new Cupboards Express line. Also: everything is manufactured right here in Edmonton. Who wouldn't want to support that?

Cabinet Replacement

I needed cabinets for an office renovation so I checked the usual places - the big box hardware stores and my favourite Swedish store. I then discovered the Cupboards Express showroom at Delton Cabinets. It was a worthwhile discovery for four reasons:

1. The selection blew me away. Everyone else had a limited selection of finishes whereas Cupboards Express offered hundreds of combinations of profile, stain and gloss. Matching the decor of the rest of the office was easy.
2. The cabinets themselves have solid sides and backing, unlike the particle board sides and cardboard-like backs everyone else seems to have.
3. The cabinets were assembled, which saved me a morning's work. (I have to admit to having trouble following schematics for some of the "easy-to-assemble" furniture and cabinets.)
4. Finally, the cost wasn't more than the big box stores or the Swedish store would have charged.

To sum up, I got superior quality, a much better selection and pre-assembled cabinets at no extra cost. I couldn't ask for more.

Cabinet Replacement

Loretta from Edmonton
Loretta from Edmonton

Kitchen cabinet renovation

I recently purchased a hickory kitchen from Delton Cabinets and am delighted with the results! I waited a long time to get a new kitchen, and wanted it to be perfect. I had worked with a decorator, so I knew just how I wanted my kitchen to look and how I wanted to use the space. Before I visited Delton, I met with two other cabinet companies, and both I should simplify my design. One said it would cost me a fortune, and the other said he just couldn't build it. I didn't want to compromise, so I kept looking.

When I visited the Delton showroom and saw their gorgeous displays, I knew they could do my kitchen. The salesperson was very helpful and worked closely with me and my decorator through the whole process. She showed me how Delton cabinets are built better than most other cabinets and explained the Delton is able to do highly specialized custom work. My cabinets were delivered on time and the installer was quick and professional. I would recommend Delton to anyone!

Ann from Edmonton
Ann from Edmonton

Kitchen Renovation

I am happy to say that my husband and I had a great experience with Delton Cabinets. Unlike a couple other people here, we had excellent service from beginning to end. They told us the company is under new management, so maybe that has made a difference.

We looked around a lot before choosing Delton, and found that there was really no other company that offers such well made cabinets and so many custom options. As an Edmonton business person, I also liked that they build their cabinets right here in our city.

When we first visited Delton, we were a little leery about the location in an industrial area, but once we were inside, we found an amazing showroom full of beautiful kitchens, bathrooms, a wine room, and even a closet that was to die for. (That will be my next purchase!) The staff were all very friendly and enthusiastic about cabinets and kitchen design. We even met the plant manager who called himself “a cabinet geek.” It was clear that they know their stuff. We brought our own ideas, got some new ones from the showroom and the designer, and wound up choosing a white kitchen and island.

Absolutely everything went without a hitch. Our cabinets came on time and the laminate countertops were even installed on the same day. The installers were polite, professional, and quick. We couldn’t be happier with our new kitchen!

Rebecca
Rebecca
4 reviews Stony Plain, AB

Kitchen Cabinets

We were satisfied with the time that the sales person spent with us designing and helping us to decide on the type of wood used. We decided on Hickory and the grain variation is great. The cabinets were late, but they were installed quickly. We would use them again for future projects.

Joseph
Joseph
4 reviews Spruce Grove, AB

New kitchen

We built a house 6 years ago and used Delton Cabinets for the kitchen, bathrooms, laundry room. Please note that I am a builder and have used various companies for millwork. There were deficiencies in the kitchen after install that took over a year to be repaired/replaced/completed. The service department for this company is atrocious!!! The worst. We have quick release doors that pop off multiple times a week. This has been happening since year 1. I asked for service but never got returned calls or assistance. I eventually went to Delton and picked up the hinges myself and replaced them. Also, when we tender out the cabinet portions of houses, they are consistently 10-15k more for the same layout in a builders line. Not impressed at all with this company. We will never use Delton Cabinets again.

cory from Edmonton
cory from Edmonton

bathroom reno

Just redid my master bathroom. The counter top I chose was extremely heavy So I needed a well built unit to support it. I went with Delton because their cabinet construction is unmatched, Im very happy with the end result and I know it will last.

Nevi from Edmonton
Nevi from Edmonton

Kitchen Cabinets

I ordered my kitchen cabinets here and I am extremely happy with my experience. I was referred to Delton cabinets by a friend of mine and I am glad I did because the quality of these cabinets is far more superior than any of the other cabinet makers in town. I did my research before buying and Delton deserves an A+ in quality, price and service. Everyone at this company is super friendly and very welcoming everytime you go there and this is very important to me as a customer. Coulndn't ask for anything else, thank you to the guys at Delton. Highly recommended.

More about Delton Cabinet Mfg Ltd

Make Delton Cabinets your first stop when shopping for cabinets in Edmonton. With our manufacturing facility in Edmonton, our wide range of cabinets includes kitchen cabinets, vanities, entertainment systems and home office cabinets. We pride ourselves in making virtually every cabinet to meet every need.
Looking for Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design pros in Edmonton?