Dayton Self Storage

HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Scarborough  >  Dayton Self Storage

Reviews for Dayton Self Storage

1 review Ajax, ON

Storage

I used this storage while my new home was being built. The staff was helpful and the facility was clean. I stored here for a total of six months. After which, there was no evidence of vermin or droppings. All you can ask for really. They refunded me the balance of the month I ended up not using. Unexpected and appreciated.

Price was competitive with other local storage.

Luca Giovinco from Toronto
Luca Giovinco from Toronto
3 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Storage

I used Dayton Self Storage when I was moving from my apartment to my house. There was a layover time between closings that I needed to store my things in, and this company was very good. They stored my contents at a competitive rate and gave everything I needed. I would recommend them again and would continue to use them if I still needed storage usage!