E T Mechanical Ltd

Accounting
Accounting
0 reviews Burpee, NB

Plumbing and heat pump

So far so good. This company had their work cut out for them and we are pleased so far. Great job Jared and George and George.

suesimpson
suesimpson
0 reviews New Maryland, NB

Speedy repair

A potential problem was discovered during a check up; follow up visit identified the source, fixed the problem, done and out within half an hour. As a Comfort Club member, there was no charge for any of this. Can't beat that!

paul.cogswell
paul.cogswell
0 reviews Charters Settlement, NB

Central Heat Pump Repairs

Our heat pump stopped working a few weeks ago. Not knowing who initially installed it, I contacted ET Mechanical as they were one of the most reputable heating and cooling companies in my area. Unbelievably, they were able to dispatch a technician the same day I called. Justin was the initial tech to come to the house. He quickly diagnosed a capacitor failure and subsequently the compressor motor. He displayed an impressive level of technical knowledge and customer service abilities. He quickly ordered the replacement motor. Leaping ahead approx 10 days, the motor arrived and another appointment was made for the installation. Kyle was the tech who arrived for this part of the job. As with Justin, Kyle was also extremely competent in the installation and subsequent testing of our system. Again, his customer service was outstanding. I asked and he provided me with valuable information on how to use our air exchange system.

Both of these gentlemen were highly effective and professional during the repairs of our heat pump.

leezarts
leezarts
0 reviews Fredericton, NB

Installation of ductless split

Sales rep was polite and didn't try to upsell. The two techs were equally polite and skilled. Installation went smooth and their electrician came by on time and completed the install. Everything was explained to me before the job was complete and they left the areas well cleaned.

travis.drillen
travis.drillen
0 reviews Fredericton, NB

Heat Pump Check up

Wonderful experience with Samantha. She was kind, polite and very professional. Took care of my heat pump very well.

bgt2018travel
bgt2018travel
0 reviews Hanwell, NB

Installation of a new Pressure tank and also a new capacitor

The Team of ET Mechanical come in to replace the Pressure tank and also a Capacitor for our Geo Thermic Pump. They as always were very professional and very knowledgeable very good service.
Would recommend them to anyone.

Many thanks for the complement

denis.goguen
denis.goguen
0 reviews Bouctouche, NB

Clean minisplit

Reg did a really good job of cleaning my split. My split had black mold and now it clean.

Private User reviews Fredericton, NB

Heat Pump (split)

Replacement for broken unit. New Trane unit installed. Operates well. Will see how good the unit is after few weeks of operation.

Private User reviews Fredericton, NB

Effective & Efficient Furnace Repair

The heat in the basement unit of my two-apartment home kept overheating: ET sent a tech very quickly, and returned a verdict of a stuck zone valve. After ordering the part, they came back a second time free of charge to determine why I was having to replace it so soon: I had just had another zone valve repair a few months before.
Together, we determined that it had been a different valve than the one which needed replacing now. Disappointing for my wallet, but they were professional and weren't upset at all with my forgetfulness!
The plumber who eventually replaced the part was excellent, and made sure to test things for me as well as explain what was happening. I am completely satisfied with their work!

More about E T Mechanical Ltd

We're Always Here For You
E.T. Mechanical Ltd. specializes in HVAC (Heating, Ventillation, Air Conditioning), Electrical, and Plumbing Services within Fredericton, NB and surrounding areas.

What we offer:
The Best People (Installation, Information Sharing, Client Relations)
The Best Service (Quality of Maintenance, Availability, Customer Education)
The Best Comfort (System is tailored to home, Comfort Needs Accessed. Year Round Comfort)
The Best Return on Investment
When you choose E.T. Mechanical you choose peace of mind. We have highly trained and licensed technicians in every field, HVAC, plumbers, electricians, oil , gas, and geothermal. We offer a full range of home services including radon testing and mitigation and asbestos abatement.

We do what is best for our clients, their families and their homes to give the biggest return on their investment and assure their family's comfort and safety.

Please visit our website to see what we're doing to protect both our customers and employees during this time of COVID-19.