Kings Security & Locksmithing

Locks & Locksmiths
Kings Security & Locksmithing

Review for Kings Security & Locksmithing

Beware of over charge

I live in Ontario and gave my credit card. Kings was hired by realtor to open and re-key or replace 2 entry doors locks. Could not re-key and replaced 1 lock. Estimate agreement was $196. Said he only had 1 lock with him which was $170 but he said he gave me a deal at $150 after I received the finial bill and call him about it. Finial bill much more with less service in the end for me. I was not happy with and feel taken advantage of because I was out of province and not there personally.