Independent Energy Services

Reviews for Independent Energy Services

Dunbabin87 in Hanmer
Dunbabin87 in Hanmer
1 review Sudbury, ON

Great company and people that put pride into there work

I got them to switch my house over from oil heat to natural gas I got a furnace and Ac unit put in, they did a great job with the install really friendly and respectful employees had the area cleaner then it was before the install ran me through everything I needed to know on my furnace and Ac unit I will be Using them for future installs that’s for sure highly recommendable company 10/10 from me

roland in Azilda
roland in Azilda

Pool Heater Raypak

My old unit needed to be replaced during the warmest time of the year. Independent Energy got me going in 3 days. Their service technician, Steve Eurrch, was very familiar with the product and completed a flawless install. Their people did a brilliant job sourcing the product and scheduling.

Satisfied  in Sudbury
Satisfied in Sudbury

Swim spa gas’s hook up

I found Dennis Dan and Justin very professional Courteous and hard workers. They took time to answer my questions and to explain what needed to be done. When they were finished the work the place was spotless I am very satisfied with their work and recommend them to anybody. It’s nice to see a company with old Fashion service and make the job they’re Own

Valley Steve
Valley Steve
3 reviews Capreol, ON

install of HRV

Professional installers, they did the install and all the duct work in a day and a half. The price was average and the time wait was less than a week. awsome!!!