Accent Furniture Warehouse

Reviews for Accent Furniture Warehouse

Nataliya  in Toronto
Nataliya in Toronto

Bedroom and Family Room furniture

We were looking for bedroom furniture only, but when we visited the showroom, our son really enjoyed sitting in the reclining chair, so we ended up getting the whole new set, a couch, a love seat, and a chair, for our family room as well. For the bedroom we were able to mix and match the pieces to our liking. We got a queen sized bed and matched it with a dresser and 2 night stands. The furniture is easy to assemble and it's a pretty good quality for this very reasonable price. The people are easy to deal with, the delivery was on time, less than a week from the day of purchase. Overall experience is smooth and easy!

Reasonably price chairs

Bought some decent chairs from them at a reasonable price. Easy to work with. They negotiated a discount for paying with debit versus credit and loaded the boxes right into my vehicle.

Corrine in downtown Mississauga
Corrine in downtown Mississauga

Purchased bedroom and living room furniture

I have moved several times in the last few years and found myself needing new bedroom furniture and some living room pieces as well. Accent Furniture was recommended to me by a colleague at work and I found exactly what I was looking for there and was pleased with the pricing and friendly service.