Northwest Gas Ltd

Reviews for Northwest Gas Ltd

fbulario
fbulario

Furnace repair

Emergency service got furnace working on weekend back Monday with part in and out very quick and efficient

thank you very much for your feedback. our technicians are always ready to help, even on the weekends. Feel free to contact our office should you require any HVAC service or quotes. 905-458-1021

iskandar
iskandar

Furnace replacement

Had issues with my old furnace. Checked Home Stars and found North West Gas. Called them and Anthony got back to me timely. Explained the situation and he sent John and Mark to look into it. It turned out my old furnace emitted CO level that was beyond the acceptable level and had to be replaced. Anthony gave me a quote. I decided to use his service to replace. The same crew came the next day to replace and install the new furnace. They did a great and thorough job and cleaned up before they left. They even did the paper work for the product registration and the rebates. Very happy with their service and would highly recommend them. Thanks again Anthony, John, Mark and also Alyssa.

At Northwest Gas Ltd. we aim to get the job done correct and promptly.thank you very much for your review. your positive feedback will be shared with our team. we take pride in ensuring our customers are happy with our service. As always we are here to help, if you have any questions about your new system or any other HVAC service/quotes feel free to contact our office at 905-458-1021.

raymond-wendy
raymond-wendy
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Furnace warranty repairs

Error was showing on Lennox thermostat. The service tech diagnosed the problem and acquired the parts under warranty and installed the parts. Furnace works great!

Great to hear! Thank you very much for taking your time to submit us a review. Our technicians are very knowledgeable and always do their best to resolve the issue as efficiently as possible.

Debbie
Debbie

High-efficiency furnace

The service people that put in my furnace was punctual and professional. And I really appreciate them cleaning up after themselves.
Anthony that looked after us was just amazing great customer service called back in a few days to make sure we were happy and everything was OK highly recommend it

Hello Debbie:
thank you very much for taking the time to submit us a review. Your feedback will be shared with our team. We always try our best to ensure our customers are happy. Please feel free to contact our office if you have any questions, 905-458-1021.

Curby1987 in Brampton
Curby1987 in Brampton

Showed up fast, nice guy, good work

Air system heater stopped working on Sunday night, by 10am Monday John was at our door, tested everything, picked up a new ignighter at the supplier and everything was running within less then 2h. Nice guy, works efficiently.

Hello:thank you very much for taking the time to submit us a review. Our technicians always do their best to get you service asap!Your feedback is greatly appreciated will be shared with John & our team.

Antonia in Brampton
Antonia in Brampton

Quality & Best service by Northwest Gas Ltd

We called Northwest Gas and within the hour someone was at our home to repair our furnace during a very cold morning this winter. The type of quality and expertise provided was excellent and very professional. We would not trust anyone else to service our furnace or air conditioning units. Thank you for your prompt service and excellence!

Thank you so much for your great review. We are glad we could help and get your heat back up and running. We value our customers and we pride ourselves in providing the best customer service possible.

Frank C.
Frank C.

Furnace repair

Outstanding service, great professionalism, prompt response when I called for service to repair to my residential furnace in a timely manner (the motor had to be replaced in the furnace since it stopped functioning). I would definitely recommend this company without hesitation to anyone looking for quality HVAC repair from professional technicians who are attentive to their task, friendly with clients, and mindful of the time to finish the job right without unnecessary delays,

Thank you so much for your great review! We pride ourselves in providing fast and efficient service to our customers. We are glad that we could help and keep you and your family warm during these cold winter months!

KevinD
KevinD

Furnace Repair

Contacted Northwest Gas Ltd when I discovered my furnace had stopped working. Within a couple of hours a tech was sent to my house and the problem was solved.

Thank you for the great review. We are glad we could help and we appreciate the business!

butlercommunicate
butlercommunicate
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Furnace replacement

NWG was professional, efficient and careful when replacing my old furnace. They have the experience and knowledge that stands out. I highly recommend.

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with Northwest Gas! We appreciate you business and look forward to keeping you as a customer for years to come!

Tony p.
Tony p.
1 review Caledon, ON

Install a new furnace

The service that northwest provide is next non, I been dealing with them for my heating and cooling needs since 1984 and referred them to all my friends and clients
Congrats to Anthony Cristiano and his employees for job well done!!!

We are honoured to have served your HVAC needs for so long. We appreciate your business and value you as a customer. Thanks for sharing your experience!

More about Northwest Gas Ltd

Northwest Gas is a fully licensed company specializing in sales, installation, servicing and repair of residential and commercial heating and air conditioning equipment.Servicing the GTA's heating and cooling needs since 1985. At Northwest Gas Ltd we build our reputation on providing dependable superior quality products and service to the consumer at competitive prices. Northwest Gas Ltd. operates in a professional manner and will treat your property with the respect it deserves.