Northwest Gas Ltd

J. F.
J. F.
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Furnace and air conditioning

Done promptly. Reasonable price. Excellent quality products. Options provided and clearly explained to meet our needs.
Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Competent and pleasant people doing the installation. Job site always tidy during and after work.
No sales pressure, double talk or b.s. from Anthony. Recommended them to friends and they have had their installations done by North-West as well.

It's always great to receive positive feedback from our customers. thank you very much for taking the time to submit us a review. We'd be honored to assist with any future HVAC projects you or your family/friends may have.

karepeaches in Vaughan
karepeaches in Vaughan

Moved Water Heater

We are going to renovate our basement and our water heater was in an awkward location. We phoned up a bunch of contractors. Northwest had the best price and took the time to explain what they were going to do. They did a great job.

Thank you very much for taking the time to submit us a review. Your positive feedback will be shared with our team. If you have any future HVAC projects we'd be happy to help!

curranjames43
curranjames43

Furnace Air Conditioner and Water Heater

North Gas came on the day they said they got the work done with very little distruption. When they finished the place clean and the work was all nice and tidy.
I would recommend them them for any Heating and Air Conditioning and Hot Water systems.
Jim Curran.

Thank you so much for taking your time to submit us a review.Here at Northwest Gas Ltd. our technicians always try their best to ensure the job is done the right way!! Your feedback will be shred with our team.

Paul & Hanne in Brampton
Paul & Hanne in Brampton

Air conditioner installation

Last year we replaced our air conditioner and had it moved from the back of the house to the side of the house on the opposite end. This required running a gas line directly across and through the house. Lou came over a gave us a quote and a date for installation. The work crew showed up on time, were very friendly, professional and clean. The final cost was exactly as quoted. One year later, the unit has not given us any problems, is very quiet and efficient. Great company, great team! Very honest. The office staff is also very friendly and professional. We highly recommend this company!

Thank you very much for your positive review!We thank you for choosing Northwest Gas Ltd. if our team can be of any assistance to you or anyone you know please feel free to contact our office 905-458-1021.

wendell_de_vera
wendell_de_vera

Furnace service and water heater

Honest, reliable, and attention to detail.
Fast service and clean
They will educate you and give there honest opinion

Thank you very much for your review. your feedback will be shared with our team! If we can assist with any future HVAC projects/service please contact our office at 905-458-1021

dcngary
dcngary

Humidifier

They did an awesome job of repairing my humidifier. They were quick to respond to my call, got the job done and all is good. Great company very professional

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! Your review will be shared with our team. If we can assist with any further HVAC services please contact our office 905-458-1021.

Joe
Joe

furnace check and inspection

Anthony was very friendly and informative, he provided great service and answered all of our questions.

Thank you for your review. Your feedback will be shared with Anthony and our team. If we can assist with any future HVAC service please contact our office at 905-458-1021.

1 review Brantford, ON

Furnace Repair

John and Derek arrived promptly to address my furnace issue. They were equally fast at diagnosing the problem and finding a temporary fix while the part was put on order. I want to thank John and Derek for getting he heat back up and running for me today. Thanks guys keep up the great work. You were courteous and professional.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will be shared with Derek, John and the rest of our team. We thank you for choosing Northwest Gas Ltd. Our priority is to provide you with fast and proficient service every time!!Please contact our office if you require any further HVAC service/installations. OFFICE# 905-458-1021.

James
James

Tankless Hot Water Install

From getting a quote to completing the install this company this company was easy to deal with.

When I contacted them to start the process of getting a quote they were able to provide me a rough estimate for the install of a water heater model number I asked about when another company kept giving me the run around to even get that much. When they came out to look at my current install and give me a more accurate quote, they were able to provide me a quote for 2 different tankless water heaters and didn't pressure my into buying either one. After deciding on the Navien Tankless they are able to work me into there schedule for the next week which worked great for my work schedule. While waiting for the install the sales rep that i was dealing with was very easy to get ahold of and usually returned my phone call the very same day of leaving a message for him if he wasn't in the office at that time.

On install day their installers showed up at 9AM and started setting up floor protection as required. They worked very efficiently and were able to get the old water heater removed and the new one plumbed in very neatly with all the proper water and gas testing by early afternoon. Before they left they showed me the operation of the unit and showed me how to do the basic maintenance (like cleaning the intake air filter) and talked about how often I should get it back flushed. They were also able to return the rental water heater I had without any issues on my end.

Overall I am very happy with the entire service they provided and would recommend them to anyone I knew or would use them for any future projects.

Thank you very much for your great review!! It's important for us to ensure our customer's experience is always positive so your feedback is greatly appreciated and will be shared with our team. If we can assist with any future HVAC installations or service please contact our office 905-458-1021.

nafeesa_mowla
nafeesa_mowla

Air conditioning and water heater

I have been using northwest since 2012 and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for gas furnace and water heater service as well as air conditioning service. Over the years and through two different houses of course as a homeowner we run into miscellaneous problems with old equipment!!!. Northwest gas is always extremely prompt with their reply and can usually get a service technician out to our house the same day!!! . As a business owner myself I appreciate the fact that they always are honest and straightforward with their quotes they never overcharge you for anything and everything's in writing. I will continue using them for all of my heating and gas services. Thanks for the great work and the honest quotes.

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear you are happy with our Service, we always try our best to get you going as soon as possible. Your feedback will be shared with our team. If you require any HVAC service please don`t hesitate to contact our office 905-458-1021.

More about Northwest Gas Ltd

Northwest Gas is a fully licensed company specializing in sales, installation, servicing and repair of residential and commercial heating and air conditioning equipment.Servicing the GTA's heating and cooling needs since 1985. At Northwest Gas Ltd we build our reputation on providing dependable superior quality products and service to the consumer at competitive prices. Northwest Gas Ltd. operates in a professional manner and will treat your property with the respect it deserves.