Northwest Gas Ltd

Best of 2021 winner 6 timesBest of 2021winner 6 times

Reviews for Northwest Gas Ltd

Andrea in Mississauga
Andrea in Mississauga

AC, hot water heater, gas hookups and BBQ!

Northwest Gas replaced and relocated my AC, installed a new tankless water heater, and installed a gas BBQ hookup and gas fire table hook up. I also got a Napoleon BBQ through them. Service and price were all fantastic and I've recommended multiple times.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

New Payne Gas Furnace and AC unit

Excellent service! Truly professional and their attention to detail was outstanding. Anthony really took the time to give us different options and recommendations, helping weigh the pros and cons with each. Everything works and looks great. I'd surly refer them.

Helen in Georgetown
Helen in Georgetown
1 review Georgetown, ON

AC replacement

Anthony and his team were absolutely amazing to work with! Of course, my AC goes down during a heat wave while I’m 7.5 months pregnant. Anthony was able to squeeze us in; Anthony and his team worked so hard to ensure I was comfortable and they explained the whole process.

The prices are fair and the team is great! They worked out there in a heat wave and didn’t complain once! I would recommend them in a heartbeat and am so thankful Anthony was recommended to us.

Thank you Helen!! Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will be shared with our team. Please feel free to contact our office with any questions or if you require any future HVAC services or quotes.

Ritesh
Ritesh

Excellent

Great work! The technicians were experienced and knowledgeable. They were able to get down to the requirements and deliver without any hassles.

Thanks Ritesh we appreciate your business, thanks for the excellent review, please call us for all your Hvac needs.
Thanks again

Odette
Odette

Replaced AC, Furnace and Hot Water Tank

I contacted Northwest Gas to have my AC ,Furnace and HWT.
Lou and his staff are very professional . Alyssa the secretary answered any questions or concerns I had, she was so helpful.
Marco and the other technician were very professional as well . They arrived on time, the job was well done and they took all the old equipment .

I didnt have to worry about anything it was all taken care.

I would highly recommended Northwest Gas .

Odette Pavao

Thanks Odette for the business and for the great review. For any further assistance please contact us. Thanks again

Rita in Toronto
Rita in Toronto

New furnace, AC and Hot water tank

Anthony and his crew did an amazing job! They arrived on time as scheduled and finished work on time like he had estimated. Work is very exceptional clean and they went above and beyond by doing extra things during installation. Also Anthony listened to all my concerns and made sure that all the installations were up to code and that made me feel very confident with the work that has been done.
Thank you Anthony and please pass my thanks to guys too!
Regards
Rita

Hello Rita, thank you very much for your review. We value your feedback and it will be shared with the techs. Anthony and the team always utilize their knowledge and experience to ensure our customers are happy. If you have any questions regarding your new system or any other enquiries please feel free to contact our office at 905-458-1021.

Furnace and Water tank replacements
Furnace and Water tank replacements

Furnace and water tank replacement

My furnace needed to be replaced, so I called Northwest Gas for a quote. Anthony inspected my home and presented me with a proposal. I must add that all members of Northwest Gas were professional and most obliging. The technicians were punctual and did an amazing job installing the furnace. My electric water tank was failing, so I called Anthony to convert to a gas tank. Once again, the technicians were prompt, professional, and did an amazing job. I have total peace of mind knowing that both jobs were done incredibly well and would recommend Northwest Gas in a heart beat!

We cannot thank you enough for your kind words and positive review on both the service you've received from our team in the past and on your most recent experience. Your business is greatly appreciated and your feedback will be shared with our team. Northwest Gas Ltd. is always ready to help with all your HVAC needs!

Hydronics repair

Our home had a leak in our in-floor hydronics aystem. NORTHWEST GAS diagnosed the problem, they sourced the part and expertly repaired the system. I was informed at all stages of their process and they looked out for my best interests. I am very happy with the work and thanks to the team for a quick solution and response.

So very glad our technicians were able to get your repair done and restore the heating to your in-floor system. Our team participates in on-going training and have the experience to effectively and efficiently provide you with knowledgeable and professional HVAC service and installations. Please feel free to contact our office at 905-458-1021 with any questions or concerns or to receive a free quote on installations.

Asroma2001
Asroma2001

Emergency Furnace Repair

Called on a Sunday morning and came within a couple hours as scheduled. Diagnosed the problem and had it rectified the next day as promised. Fast, efficient and friendly service. Thanks to our technician Marco for the great service response.

Awesome! As a company who takes pride in providing the best HVAC service possible, it is always reassuring to receive such a positive feedback from our customers. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, it will be shared with our team. We are always happy and ready to help should you require any future HVAC services or quotes.

Jan Jan
Jan Jan

AC Problem

I called North West Gas around 10am today because our AC is not working, by around 11am Joe came to look at the AC to diagnosed the problem and I got a quote. By around 2pm Dereck came back with all the new parts and install it and next thing you know our AC is back and working. Great guys, very polite and informative. I called North West Gas before for gas line, heating problem and AC, and I will call them again if needed because they always do a great job and very fast.

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your recent experience. Your feedback will be shared with Joe, Derek and the rest our team. Your business over the years is much appreciated and we will be happy and ready to help should you require any future HVAC service/quotes.

More about Northwest Gas Ltd

Northwest Gas is a fully licensed company specializing in sales, installation, servicing and repair of residential and commercial heating and air conditioning equipment.Servicing the GTA's heating and cooling needs since 1985. At Northwest Gas Ltd we build our reputation on providing dependable superior quality products and service to the consumer at competitive prices. Northwest Gas Ltd. operates in a professional manner and will treat your property with the respect it deserves.