Instone Ltd

randi emmott in Woodbridge
randi emmott in Woodbridge
1 review Woodbridge, ON

landscape design

We had a quote that was not over run , the landscape planning was exceptional and the work was done in the time frame that we were promised. The people that worked on the project were very polite and cleaned up after themselves. Overall we were very impressed with the quality of work and the individuals that actually did the job. We highly recommend them.

Peter Campagna in Mississauga
Peter Campagna in Mississauga

Interlocking Patio Installation

I hired Instone to install a 400 Sq Ft Interlooking Patio in July 08. The job looked great after installation. But the next day it rained and a section of the patio sagged. I called Instone and they promised to come and fix it. They have not done so yet (August 2010 now) and I am still waiting. They continually promise to come but they never have and never call me.

Since then there have been some other areas that have lifted and sagged as well. I am now concerned that they based for the patio was not deep enough and not compacted enough before the stone was put down.

Nice guys to work with and very polite but I am still waiting for my warrenty to be honoured!