HomeStars  >  Paving Contractors in Vaughan  >  Westview Paving Inc

Reviews for Westview Paving Inc

Great job, the price was fair, and he workmanship was exactly what my family had expected. You could see they really care about their work. Good job guys, keep it up

Michael

We dealt with Vince and he gave us a quote right away. His price was fair and quality was good. I would recommend Westview paving and will be using them again for our next house.

Brad in Mississauga

I began researching various companies and Roy from Westview replied right away and was at my home that same night for a quote. The excavation process was quick and clean. The team worked very efficiently. The paving process mirrored the excavation process. The team again was fast, clean, and the finished product excellent. Frank did a great job finishing up and reminding me what to remember for the next couple of weeks in regards to care. I would highly recommend Roy and his team at Westview Paving!

Thank you for your review Brad and for choosing us to pave your driveway. It's great to know that we were able to meet your expectations.

JolieA in Toronto

Sebastian and his team were extremely professional. The job was done complete in a timely manner and we were very satisfied with the job. We would recommend him and his team.

Thank you for your review Jolie and for choosing us to build your project. It's great to know that we were able to meet your expectations.

Asor in Brampton

It was a nice experience having Westview Paving/ Joe handling my interlocking and asphalt project for my parent’s home.
The curve appeal of the home is enhanced and my neighbours are hiring them as well. We have a small issue and the customer service was handled by Joe within the same week.
Their price was competitive and the crew worked respecting the timelines. Great attention to DETAILS ! I recommend Joe and his crew.

KCB in Mississauga

Driveway started to crack within 6 months. Joe was advised and he replied 'not to worry' and that as per the 1 year warranty, it would be repaired. 6 months and many e-mails later, no repair and Joe has stopped responding. He was always quick when it came to picking any monies. Many cracks have developed. Appears to be an inferior job. This firm is not to be trusted.

Repairs are completed.

Hi Sir, yes repairs will be done within the one year warranty period. All repairs get done in October/November. You were advised of those dates. Thanks for your response.

Please email your contract to [email protected]

Please email your contract or message with an address or else I won't know who you are. Do it asap as we are setting up repairs.

Rose from Thornhill

The stone and asphalt project /job was very well done and the attention to the details from day one was provided.
This was a complex job with many moving parts at the same time but they were able to handle it.
During the job, if I had comments or questions and these were always resolved.
This company provides the quality in craftsmanship and also there is a beauty attached to the project.
I recommend this company.

Bonnie in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

I would have loved to give these guys a 5 on each one but in all fairness it took 6 months for my driveway to be done, I realize some of it was weather related and it's out of there control but the length of wait sucked. I do have to say though Vince was a man of his word and thank you for showing my husband I was right! I was in contact with you and
you said you would be here but hubby was not so patient/sure as you know! but you showed him I was right that he needed to have patience in you saying the job will get done... you come through and got the job done. The job was completed and the guys were great!! They made up for the wait let me tell you...so so happy with the work, sorry you had to deal with my miserable neighbours on top of everything but your guys were also so nice about that to and letting me not to feel so bad. Thank you everyone for the great job!

Review has 1 previous version
Angela  in Concord

A special thank you to Joe Tabangi and his crew at Westview Paving. We are beyond happy. They did a magnificent job and it was all completed in a timely manner. The workmanship is outstanding and they made sure to leave the property in immaculate condition. Several neighbours made sure to let me know how impressed they were with your crew (in terms of neatness and speediness). I will definitely recommend your company to others. Bravo Joe, it was a pleasure.

Thank you for your review Angela and for choosing us to pave your driveway for you. We're happy to know that we were able to meet your expectations.

Saud in Mississauga

Our driveway needed to be rescued as it was in shambles. From a sinking driveway to potholes to cracks, we had all kinds of problems. I set out to contact driveway companies only to have Roy show up next day at our door ready to give a quote. Most companies didn't even show up or even have the courtesy to return my calls. From the first contact to the actual completion of the driveway, our experience was more than satisfactory. Roy is one of the very few contractors I have come across who knows how to keep promises and meet deadlines. Not only did he complete the job before the deadline, he went out of his way to ensure every task was done to perfection through job site inspections (during and after) and keeping in touch with us throughout the whole project. From excavation to the concrete curbs to the paving, Roy was right there throughout the whole journey. In fact, this is no 1-2 man company. Roy has teams for every job who know exactly what they are doing. Everything is done professionally and to your satisfaction. If you have a driveway needing repair or are looking to enhance your curb appeal, Roy from Westview Paving is who you need to contact. This was our first driveway project and are truly impressed with the completed job. I would recommend him anyday and have already done so as our neighbors also got their driveway paved and were quite happy with the service. Talk to Roy about your needs and I assure you that he will take good care of you.

Thanks once again Roy! We asked and you delivered.

More about Westview Paving Inc

Westview Paving Inc. a company you can trust to deliver quality and service on EVERY job!

Qualifications
With over 25 years experience and working on various projects from residential driveways, parking lots to roadways, we have the knowledge, capabilities and skills to complete quality outputs with providing the best in customer service.

"a company operating with the right tools
will always get the job completed properly, efficiently and done right"