Westview Paving Inc

Reviews for Westview Paving Inc

Jason from Mississauga
Jason from Mississauga

Asphalt Driveway

Roy from Westview Paving is amazing!

One day in the morning going to work, Roy greeted me outside and asked if I need to do my driveway. He gave me a good deal and I agreed. The driveway was cleared on the same day but unfortunately the water pipe from the city broke from the rust. Roy was very efficient and called the city on my behalf right away. Once the city completed the repairs weeks later, we told his team and they showed up a few days later.

They are very diligent on their work and very reliable. One of his staff noticed a slight bump and they re-done a part of the driveway and even I didn't noticed it.

Overall I would highly recommend Roy and his team!

Thank you for your review and for choosing us for your project. It's great to know that we were able to meet your expectations.

Laura in Brampton
Laura in Brampton

Driveway paving and walkway

image.jpg Westview Paving Inc
416-288-0200
467 Edgeley Blvd unit #6
Vaughan
L4K

Westview Paving came recommended by my sister in Oakville. I called and Vince was very quick to come out and provide a quote, we were impressed and agreed to hire the company- early August. Four weeks later I started texting Vince enquiring when they would be starting because they were digging up and removing the old interlock walkway and we wanted to get that started. Vince replied " not sure we'll call you the day before". By the six week mark I questioned whether the job would be done, after several responses of " we'll call the day before", Vince responded that they have the time to do it but are very busy, it can be anytime when they come to rip driveways up. At this point other neighbors have had their driveways completed, mine isn't even started. After several texts at the end of September unresponded I called the company and was told someone will call me back that day - no call. Called the next day given the same message and again no call. Finally when I texted Vince and advised him I would be contacting a company in Oakville who recommends Westview he texts me back. Now stating this " I said I would come anytime, I also said if you cannot wait you can go with other companies. So why the steady text messages. We have tons of driveways to start many before we agreed to you in August and the customer do not call" . " If not this fall then early spring"...first I heard that. The best line was "90% are willing to wait for our service cause we do great work, however there are a few that are very impatient np"... I assume I am one of the 10% - cancelled the work, no driveway or walkway this year due to Westview. Even after cancelling no call. Would no recommend.

Andrey in Toronto
Andrey in Toronto

Ashpalt driveway

Great professionals! Vince’s crew is the best. Caring, attentive, value their reputation high and honest! I had a complicated project, 6 inches compact gravel,2 inches compact hl8, then 2 inches compact hl3, several months pause in between. Every stage. They were patient, and met all my expectations! Strongly recommend
Vince, Ali, Mike the compactor, Joe, Tamerlan and everyone else. Amazing work

C
C

Wonderful Experience

My husband and I would like to take this opportunity to thank Roy and the paving crews at West View Paving.

Roy, you were very personable and easy to get in touch with. You were always professional and built a trusting relationship with our family. We thank you for your honesty and diligence with our project.

To the crews from West View who laid the concrete curbs and re-finished our driveway, it looks stunning and added beautiful curb appeal to our house. We thank you for your hard work and respect for our property. It exceeded our expectations.

Thank you Chantel for your review and for choosing us for your project. It's great to know that we were able to meet your expectations.

Great job in Newmarket
Great job in Newmarket
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Asphalt Driveway

I called Joe T and he came out right away and was on time.
Joe Tobangi and his crew did a wonderful job.
I highly recommend westveiw paving the picture below shows the workmanship. Ask my neighbors they also did their driveways as well.

Thanks westveiw paving

poor follow up

Westview paved my driveway last November. After one winter the driveway was cracking. I called and called and called in April. Finally someone returned my call. I was told repairs are done later in the season. Called and called and called in September to find out when the repair will be done. After 4 calls I have not received a call back. My neighbour has the same issue with Westview. Cracked driveway and no call back.

Craig

As discussed we will be sending a repair crew in November. Thanks for the follow up.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Paving Driveway

Asphalting my driveway done almost on November 2017. Cash Job. Unfortunately very low grade asphalt. When ever washing the driveway I can see the stones are coming out. Also around the water shut off valve it is an uneven job. They try to fix it but does not seems a professional job had been done. I have paid for this job, but totally unhappy with the paving job.

Hi there, sorry to hear that you are having issues. Please call our office and will send someone to assess the problem. Thanks

Westview Paving in Vaughan
Westview Paving in Vaughan

Parking lot paving

I am a property manager of a building with a big parking lot. We had an area which needed immediate commercial asphalt parking lot paving. I contacted 3 companies for quotes. One of the companies was Westview Paving. In every way they were the best. I spoke to Joe Tabangi from Westview and he came out right away to give me a quote. His quote was far less than the other 3. He made it his business to have the job down promptly and worked with us to make sure the timing was easiest on all our tenants. He answered any queries by phone or text immediately. The crew came and in no time they finished the job. I was surprised how fast they were in and out. I can't recommend this company enough and of course, thanks to Joe who worked with us from beginning to end.

Deepika in Richmond Hill
Deepika in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Driveway Asphalt

I would like to take this opportunity to commend Joe and his team for their excellent service with Asphalt work. Joe always came across as an efficient, hardworking, reliable and genuine person who is so thorough with his work and explained every detail thoroughly which made us so comfortable to engage him with no hesitation. His help with Asphalt work was timely and immensely helpful to fix our long term problem. It deserves all the appreciation. Their dedication, positive attitude, attention to detail, and his team management capabilities are highly applaudable. Joe came to site along with his men, stayed throughout the course of work and ensured work was completed to the highest standard.

Joe and team arrived right on time and they were highly professional and they were the best! I feel that they were "God-send"! They were so helpful and very friendly and I am extremely pleased with the team's high quality work. I would never hesitate to get them engaged for any of my future projects such as interlocking, patio and other key work around the house as needed.

More about Westview Paving Inc

Westview Paving Inc. a company you can trust to deliver quality and service on EVERY job!

Qualifications
With over 25 years experience and working on various projects from residential driveways, parking lots to roadways, we have the knowledge, capabilities and skills to complete quality outputs with providing the best in customer service.

"a company operating with the right tools
will always get the job completed properly, efficiently and done right"