Westview Paving Inc

Reviews for Westview Paving Inc

Jessica from Vaughan
Jessica from Vaughan

Excellent Customer Service and Professional

We hired Westview paving back in March 2018 to repave our double driveway, and interlock our walkway and side of the house. From the initial call, I was impressed by the level of service I received. The receptionist quickly passed on my message to Roy, who got in touch with me the same day. Roy meet with my husband and I the next day. He was extremely professional and easy to talk to. He made us feel at ease and answered our questions honestly. When work began at our house in April, he always called me to see how things were going and came by the house to check up on the progress.

The entire team from Westview were amazing. The workers were fantastic and our stone walkway and steps to our front door look AMAZING. We are so happy with how everything turned out.

If you are looking for a professional company, who delivers then call Westview. You will be in excellent hands with Roy, a very honest and professional guy.

Thank you for the review Jessica and Frank and for choosing us for your project. It's great to know that we were able to meet your expectations.

It's a pleasure working with you.

Paving and interlock

Paving and stonework done. Timing was dragged along with constant delete because they wanted to wait until they had other jobs in the area to make it worth their while (a lot longer than the month he told us it would take) The interlock looked great but within a year, the blocks shifted and when we tried contacting Vince to have it looked at, he said he would get back to us and nothing. Would not recommend them and their subcontractors. Ended up hiring another group to finish work. Poor communication. First impression was great but not happy a year later.

It's May 20 2018 and Still waiting for the contract to be sent to our office.

Hi there, there's no track record to our office regarding this issue that you have. Please contact us or email contract to [email protected]

Our priority is to provide an excellent client experience.

Thanks

Asphalt Driveway

Great job, the price was fair, and he workmanship was exactly what my family had expected. You could see they really care about their work. Good job guys, keep it up

Thank you for your review and for choosing us for your project. It's great to know that we were able to meet your expectations.

Michael
Michael

Pavenly Good

We dealt with Vince and he gave us a quote right away. His price was fair and quality was good. I would recommend Westview paving and will be using them again for our next house.

Brad in Mississauga
Brad in Mississauga

Driveway Paving

I began researching various companies and Roy from Westview replied right away and was at my home that same night for a quote. The excavation process was quick and clean. The team worked very efficiently. The paving process mirrored the excavation process. The team again was fast, clean, and the finished product excellent. Frank did a great job finishing up and reminding me what to remember for the next couple of weeks in regards to care. I would highly recommend Roy and his team at Westview Paving!

Thank you for your review Brad and for choosing us to pave your driveway. It's great to know that we were able to meet your expectations.

JolieA in Toronto
JolieA in Toronto

Back Driveway

Sebastian and his team were extremely professional. The job was done complete in a timely manner and we were very satisfied with the job. We would recommend him and his team.

Thank you for your review Jolie and for choosing us to build your project. It's great to know that we were able to meet your expectations.

Asor in Brampton
Asor in Brampton

Interlocking, landscaping and asphalt project

It was a nice experience having Westview Paving/ Joe handling my interlocking and asphalt project for my parent’s home.
The curve appeal of the home is enhanced and my neighbours are hiring them as well. We have a small issue and the customer service was handled by Joe within the same week.
Their price was competitive and the crew worked respecting the timelines. Great attention to DETAILS ! I recommend Joe and his crew.

KCB in Mississauga
KCB in Mississauga

Asphalt drive way

Driveway started to crack within 6 months. Joe was advised and he replied 'not to worry' and that as per the 1 year warranty, it would be repaired. 6 months and many e-mails later, no repair and Joe has stopped responding. He was always quick when it came to picking any monies. Many cracks have developed. Appears to be an inferior job. This firm is not to be trusted.

Repairs are completed.

Hi Sir, yes repairs will be done within the one year warranty period. All repairs get done in October/November. You were advised of those dates. Thanks for your response.

Please email your contract to [email protected]

Please email your contract or message with an address or else I won't know who you are. Do it asap as we are setting up repairs.

Rose from Thornhill
Rose from Thornhill

Porch of a Home and drive way- Stone work and asphalt -

The stone and asphalt project /job was very well done and the attention to the details from day one was provided.
This was a complex job with many moving parts at the same time but they were able to handle it.
During the job, if I had comments or questions and these were always resolved.
This company provides the quality in craftsmanship and also there is a beauty attached to the project.
I recommend this company.

Bonnie in Burlington
Bonnie in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

need driveway replaced

I would have loved to give these guys a 5 on each one but in all fairness it took 6 months for my driveway to be done, I realize some of it was weather related and it's out of there control but the length of wait sucked. I do have to say though Vince was a man of his word and thank you for showing my husband I was right! I was in contact with you and
you said you would be here but hubby was not so patient/sure as you know! but you showed him I was right that he needed to have patience in you saying the job will get done... you come through and got the job done. The job was completed and the guys were great!! They made up for the wait let me tell you...so so happy with the work, sorry you had to deal with my miserable neighbours on top of everything but your guys were also so nice about that to and letting me not to feel so bad. Thank you everyone for the great job!

Review has 1 previous version

More about Westview Paving Inc

Westview Paving Inc. a company you can trust to deliver quality and service on EVERY job!

Qualifications
With over 25 years experience and working on various projects from residential driveways, parking lots to roadways, we have the knowledge, capabilities and skills to complete quality outputs with providing the best in customer service.

"a company operating with the right tools
will always get the job completed properly, efficiently and done right"