Westview Paving Inc

Reviews for Westview Paving Inc

Jason from Mississauga
Jason from Mississauga

Asphalt Driveway

Roy from Westview Paving is amazing!

One day in the morning going to work, Roy greeted me outside and asked if I need to do my driveway. He gave me a good deal and I agreed. The driveway was cleared on the same day but unfortunately the water pipe from the city broke from the rust. Roy was very efficient and called the city on my behalf right away. Once the city completed the repairs weeks later, we told his team and they showed up a few days later.

They are very diligent on their work and very reliable. One of his staff noticed a slight bump and they re-done a part of the driveway and even I didn't noticed it.

Overall I would highly recommend Roy and his team!

Paving Driveway

Asphalting my driveway done almost on November 2017. Cash Job. Unfortunately very low grade asphalt. When ever washing the driveway I can see the stones are coming out. Also around the water shut off valve it is an uneven job. They try to fix it but does not seems a professional job had been done. I have paid for this job, but totally unhappy with the paving job.

Hi there, sorry to hear that you are having issues. Please call our office and will send someone to assess the problem. Thanks

Westview Paving in Vaughan
Westview Paving in Vaughan

Parking lot paving

I am a property manager of a building with a big parking lot. We had an area which needed immediate commercial asphalt parking lot paving. I contacted 3 companies for quotes. One of the companies was Westview Paving. In every way they were the best. I spoke to Joe Tabangi from Westview and he came out right away to give me a quote. His quote was far less than the other 3. He made it his business to have the job down promptly and worked with us to make sure the timing was easiest on all our tenants. He answered any queries by phone or text immediately. The crew came and in no time they finished the job. I was surprised how fast they were in and out. I can't recommend this company enough and of course, thanks to Joe who worked with us from beginning to end.

Thank you for your review and for choosing us for your project. It's great to know that we were able to meet your expectations.

Deepika in Richmond Hill
Deepika in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Driveway Asphalt

I would like to take this opportunity to commend Joe and his team for their excellent service with Asphalt work. Joe always came across as an efficient, hardworking, reliable and genuine person who is so thorough with his work and explained every detail thoroughly which made us so comfortable to engage him with no hesitation. His help with Asphalt work was timely and immensely helpful to fix our long term problem. It deserves all the appreciation. Their dedication, positive attitude, attention to detail, and his team management capabilities are highly applaudable. Joe came to site along with his men, stayed throughout the course of work and ensured work was completed to the highest standard.

Joe and team arrived right on time and they were highly professional and they were the best! I feel that they were "God-send"! They were so helpful and very friendly and I am extremely pleased with the team's high quality work. I would never hesitate to get them engaged for any of my future projects such as interlocking, patio and other key work around the house as needed.

Mike in Maple
Mike in Maple

Viola Interlock Walkways and Asphalt Driveway

We recently hired Westview Paving to replace our interlock walkways and repave our driveway. We were very impressed with the professional conduct of this company. We worked with Roy who always provided a timely response to our phone calls and questions. He was great to work with. We had a very tight schedule and Roy was able to make it work for us and in fact completed the work ahead of schedule. Westview more than exceeded our expectations. The team was professional, worked efficiently and consulted with us to make sure the work was done as per our expectations. The attention to detail was obvious and the outcome was excellent. We were very impressed and would definitely recommend Westview to anyone.

Joshua in Toronto
Joshua in Toronto

MARIANO RESIDENCE RENOVATION

WESTVIEW DID MY INTERLOCK, ASPHALT AND CONCRETE. THE WORK DONE WAS PERFECTION. THIS CREW TAKES PRIDE IN THE WORK THEY DO. THE EQUIPMENT USED WAS TOP END AND THE ENTIRE PROCESS WAS A PROCESS OF EXCELLENCE. ROY WAS PROFESSIONAL, BUSINESS WAS CONCISE AND THE WORK EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS. KEEP UP THE EXCELLENT WORK!

Jessica from Vaughan
Jessica from Vaughan

Excellent Customer Service and Professional

We hired Westview paving back in March 2018 to repave our double driveway, and interlock our walkway and side of the house. From the initial call, I was impressed by the level of service I received. The receptionist quickly passed on my message to Roy, who got in touch with me the same day. Roy meet with my husband and I the next day. He was extremely professional and easy to talk to. He made us feel at ease and answered our questions honestly. When work began at our house in April, he always called me to see how things were going and came by the house to check up on the progress.

The entire team from Westview were amazing. The workers were fantastic and our stone walkway and steps to our front door look AMAZING. We are so happy with how everything turned out.

If you are looking for a professional company, who delivers then call Westview. You will be in excellent hands with Roy, a very honest and professional guy.

Thank you for the review Jessica and Frank and for choosing us for your project. It's great to know that we were able to meet your expectations.

It's a pleasure working with you.

Paving and interlock

Paving and stonework done. Timing was dragged along with constant delete because they wanted to wait until they had other jobs in the area to make it worth their while (a lot longer than the month he told us it would take) The interlock looked great but within a year, the blocks shifted and when we tried contacting Vince to have it looked at, he said he would get back to us and nothing. Would not recommend them and their subcontractors. Ended up hiring another group to finish work. Poor communication. First impression was great but not happy a year later.

Hi, It's almost August and still no contract sent to our office.

It's May 20 2018 and Still waiting for the contract to be sent to our office.

Hi there, there's no track record to our office regarding this issue that you have. Please contact us or email contract to [email protected]

Our priority is to provide an excellent client experience.

Thanks

Asphalt Driveway

Great job, the price was fair, and he workmanship was exactly what my family had expected. You could see they really care about their work. Good job guys, keep it up

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

More about Westview Paving Inc

Westview Paving Inc. a company you can trust to deliver quality and service on EVERY job!

Qualifications
With over 25 years experience and working on various projects from residential driveways, parking lots to roadways, we have the knowledge, capabilities and skills to complete quality outputs with providing the best in customer service.

"a company operating with the right tools
will always get the job completed properly, efficiently and done right"