ABC Plumbing Heating Electrical

HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Kemptville  >  ABC Plumbing Heating Electrical

Reviews for ABC Plumbing Heating Electrical

1 review , ON

New furnace

Last year we have had problems with our furnace ABC Came out on a weekend, and the guys were very polite and friendly very professional and upfront with all information, we needed a new furnace, they installed it that day and at a good price!

unsatisfied flooded customer in Ottawa
unsatisfied flooded customer in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

sump pump

Called to have sump pump sticking issued fixed. The plumber came poked it with a stick and said it was just gummed up and was now moving freely:cost $135.00. Two months later sump pump failed again this time flooding basement. Called ABC plumbing again to be told it would be another service fee because it was working when technician left and that it did not matter if it was the same issue. Very poor customer service with no understanding that if sump pump had been properly fixed or a recommendation of changing it had been proposed then I would not have had to deal with a
flooded basement. I 'poked' at it with a stick also to get it working and am now waiting for another plumber to help me with this issue. I would not recommend ABC .

Evelyne Carter from Ottawa
Evelyne Carter from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Kitchen/bathroom reno, Bathroom install

In summer 2014, ABC was a subcontractor on my kitchen and bathroom reno and installation of two piece bathroom in the basement. Their work was excellent, no problems or issues. I would highly recommend them.

miki p in Kars
miki p in Kars
2 reviews Kars, ON

Hot water heater pipes repaired

Awesome in a big emergency. We had electricians and other contractors out and they damaged something, abc came in an instant and fixed it fast and cheap. The man was very honest in his approach.

2 reviews NORTH GOWER, ON

Sulphur smell

ABC Plumbing was able to resolve my sulphur smell at less than 1/3 the market cost. Their plumber Ken was very professional, quick and clean. Our family truly enjoys our new found smell free well water. Thank you very much.

2 reviews NORTH GOWER, ON

Replace kitchen faucets and install valves

I needed to change my faucets ina 15 year old home that had no valves. I called ABC Plumbing and they were out the same day. Within an hour, they installed valves under all my sinks and changed my faucets. The two fellows were quick, clean and very nice.