Jade Stone Ltd

Reviews for Jade Stone Ltd

Lolly in Calgary
Lolly in Calgary

Thrilled

Patrick and Spencer were in and out in no time. They were bright and happy. My husband and I were well informed of what was going to take place, how long it would take and how to care for our new countertops. Only the best materials were used for the install. We have complete confidence in our undercount sinks. Jade stone did an excellent job of the cutting and finishing of the exposed edges. We came across them through Ikea and would recommend them as a stand alone company

Bintan
Bintan

Kitchen renovation

We're doing kitchen renos and had Jade Stone do our quartz countertop.

The entire team from scheduling, templating, and install were friendly and professional.

The turnaround time from templating to install was quick. Brodie did a great job templating and made the counter fit perfectly even with our uneven walls. Ian and Dustin provided top notch service with the install. They were very thoughrough with the install and even provided helpful tips on how to take care of the Quartz. They were friendly and professional, and they even took away the massive cardboard box that the sink came in.

Thank you Jade Stone! Your team has made this part of my home renos go extremely smooth.

Jason Zayezierski in Lac La Biche
Jason Zayezierski in Lac La Biche
1 review Boyle, AB

Granite Counter tops for Kitchen & Ensuite renovation

The JadeStone staff at the Edmonton location were great to work with, very professional and knowledgable about their industry. Matt and the guys were excellent to work with & the service was impecable. They went the extra mile to ensure we were satsisfied with the templating, layout, selection of material, installation, the works. From start to finish the guidance & knowledge provided from the minute we walked in the door at the West Edmonton shop was superior over any other counter top vendors we visited. I would defintiely send friends and family to JadeStone (Edmonton) for their countertop needs.

Ted Calgary in Calgary
Ted Calgary in Calgary

great qulity and service

three guys (Josh,Patrick,Fatula) all were very professional and in and out with my counter tops looking great
thanks guys
Ps great work on the seam cant even see it
would recommend them

Thank you for the kind review Ted. I truly appreciate you taking time to write about us. I will be sure to let the guys know. Enjoy your new countertops!

Ryan.

Jill in Calgary
Jill in Calgary

Bathroom counters

Great customer service. Only issue was a late piece of granite, but they handled it well and brought it as soon as they could. The job was done seamlessly the first time (I've had issues with fit in past renos where they had to recut several times). Nice guys, clean. I'm happy with the look too.

Thanks for the kind review Jill. Our apologies for the late response. Hope you are still enjoying your new countertops.

LeaAnne McArthur from Red Deer
LeaAnne McArthur from Red Deer
1 review Red Deer, AB

3 bathroom countertops

Our countertops were to be installed while we were away so our contractor could finish before our return home. He was told the countertops were damaged in the cutting and would have to be redone. 6 days later, I waited for them to come to our house, but no one did and no call. Then I was told they would be there on Monday afternoon between 2:00 and 4:00, and after waiting until 5:30 , I was told they were leaving Sylvan Lake-around 6:30, but again no one showed up and no call! Then we were told when the installers were leaving Sylvan, the products weren't tied in and fell over and broke. Had to wait until more product was shipped from Seattle. Then our contractor sat and waited on the following Monday, when our countertops hadn't even left Calgary! What a waste of everyone's time! Communication was minimal and punctuality was worse. This is not a company that I would refer to anyone!

Olga from Calgary
Olga from Calgary

Kitchen countertops

We had our quartz countertops in the kitchen done by Jadestone. Positively Impressed with customer service assistance and residential selling agent ( Kelly) was extremely helpful, responses over the e-mail were always on time and to the point. installation by Chris was spotless, fast, clean, seams are almost invisible. I consider price as very reasonable for the custom kitchen. Overall I am very satisfied with service and the final product.

Hi Olga,

Thank you so much for your kind feedback. We are extremely pleased that you are happy with our product and service!

Sincerely,

The Jade Stone Team.

A discerning consumer from Calgary
A discerning consumer from Calgary

Bathroom Vanity

We went direct to Jadestone for a double bathroom vanity and found a savings of around 40% from going through a contractor or big box store. Jadestone can tell you about the remnant pieces that are available for small jobs like this. It was an easy and professional process from beginning to end - nice showroom with good assistance, then in-home measurements are done with a high-tech gizmo and in about 3 days you have a new vanity installed - presto! I appreciated that there wasn't alot of downtime from not being able to use the sink between removal of the old and install of the new and they showed up when they said they would. These guys know their stuff and how to run the business side too!

Kathy Villeneuve from Lethbridge
Kathy Villeneuve from Lethbridge
1 review Lethbridge, AB

Kitchen countertop replacement

(Please note: We have paid only the deposit. The approximate cost given is the job quote.)
We have had a terrible experience with Jade Stone. The color of the quartz that was installed was nothing like the showroom samples (a 4x4 tile as well as a 5' x 10' slab). We discovered after the installation that the Lethbridge manager knew our counters would be fabricated from a new batch, which would be very different from the old batch, and said nothing. There were no cardboard or plastic templates made, even after we told the manager that the measurements were incorrect on the drawings sent to us. Needless to say the counters did not fit correctly. The workmanship was absolutely amateurish. Edges were not straight, overhangs varied from an inch to an inch and three quarters, rounded corners on either side of the sink did not match. The pieces all appeared to have been cut by hand, as there were visible tool marks on the surfaces and obvious circular saw cuts all along the back edges. Ciarin , the service manager, came to Lethbridge to look at the job and agreed that all five pieces needed to be removed and reworked. At this point we wanted to cancel the job and get our deposit back. Jade Stone insisted that we were obligated to let them try to fix their mistakes. We had no choice. Then we waited. Three appointments (over a three week period) were made and cancelled by them, always with just one days notice. There was absolutely no regard for our time, the fact that we were living in a dismantled kitchen for weeks longer than we should have, having to redo plumbing and electrical, lost time off work, cancelled vacation plans, and all for nothing. When they finally showed up to remove the counters, (and damaged our new sink in the process) they promised a four day turnaround. The evening before the re-install (we thought) the installer and salesman showed up with a plastic template. They did not show up the next day as promised. No phone call. When I called the Lethbridge manager later that day I was told they would not be coming and she didn't know when. At that point I said they could cancel the job and would not be allowed back in our home. A mind boggling ten phone calls over a six week period to Ciarin went unreturned. The only way to communicate with them was through the Better Business Bureau website. Even then the facts were twisted by them, giving second hand accounts. Finally seven months later we have received some compensation for our damaged sink. They have not returned our deposit. We are still using our old salvaged kitchen counters. We would definitely not recommend this company.

We sincerely apologize for some of the issues you have encountered during your renovation. We hold ourselves to the highest of standards in the hundreds of kitchens we deliver every month. Despite our best efforts, we surely regret being unable to meet your expectations and complete your job as promised.

Sincerely,

The Jade Stone Team.

Andrew from Sylvan Lake
Andrew from Sylvan Lake
1 review Sylvan Lake, AB

Counter too install

Jade Stone's service is incredibly bad. They never show up on time, nor do they show up at all on the appointed days many times, causing us to send back and cancel all the other trades we deal with that are all waiting on Jade Stone. They are very difficult to get a hold of, never answering the phone. Their crew breaks stuff frequently. They haven't tried to remedy the situation with us at all. we have to call them every single day to push them to get anything done while we sit with no kitchen. Jade Stone, your Red Deer office is a nightmare to deal with.

Hi Andrew,

I am very sorry to hear your frustrations; please accept my sincerest apologies. If you are willing to provide me with your address I would be happy to take this up with our Red Deer location and get any unresolved issues expedited as quickly as possible.

Thanks and talk soon,

Ryan Costain.

More about Jade Stone Ltd

Jade Stone is a full service granite and quartz countertop manufacturer located in Calgary, AB. As one of Canada's largest and most recognized manufacturers, service and quality are always important to Jade Stone.