Jade Stone Ltd

Kim in Airdrie
Kim in Airdrie
1 review Airdrie, AB

Kitchen Renovation

Jade Stone did a wonderful job installing our new quartz countertops. I was looking at many different layout and style options and Talia was very responsive with all the different quotes I had requested. Steve was meticulous in his templating and so everything fit perfectly. Installers were super polite and efficient. The on-site supervisor, Brian, was fun to chat with and gave us some great maintenance and care tips. They were even kind enough to fix a broken post on our cabinets that we had forgotten about.

All in all, the customer service at every level was excellent and ours was only a small job.

Eric from Edmonton
Eric from Edmonton
7 reviews Edmonton, AB

Disappointed experience overall

We were disappointed with our experience with Jade Stone installing new quartz counter tops at our rental property. While shopping for colors in their showroom, we described exactly what we had in mind and the lady showing us the products did not seem to have much product knowledge about the colors and types of counters they stock. We ended up finding something that appealed to us while the Jade Stone employee just stood there looking uninterested.

Someone there named Val kept spelling our names wrong and had numerous spelling and grammar errors in the email correspondence with us which didn't impress me at all. They sent the templater to the wrong address and we sat there for 30 minutes waiting at our rental property while the templater sat at another house for 30 minutes until it was all straightened out. What a waste of time for everyone.

During installation, they did a poor job of setting the two pieces in place, so the head guy insisted they break apart both pieces and start over. Luckily one or both pieces didn't get damaged while they snapped them apart. The installation was supposed to be done in about two hours, but ended up taking about SEVEN! When they finally glued together the two pieces and blended the seam together, it was visibly such a poor crappy job. Luckily the counters were a dark color and the ugly messy seam was not too visible from a distance. I wish I had a picture available to post with this review.

I just can't believe what a disappointing horrible experience it was using Jade Stone. Their employees need more training and they need to learn about attention to details!

Lolly in Calgary
Lolly in Calgary

Thrilled

Patrick and Spencer were in and out in no time. They were bright and happy. My husband and I were well informed of what was going to take place, how long it would take and how to care for our new countertops. Only the best materials were used for the install. We have complete confidence in our undercount sinks. Jade stone did an excellent job of the cutting and finishing of the exposed edges. We came across them through Ikea and would recommend them as a stand alone company

Bintan
Bintan

Kitchen renovation

We're doing kitchen renos and had Jade Stone do our quartz countertop.

The entire team from scheduling, templating, and install were friendly and professional.

The turnaround time from templating to install was quick. Brodie did a great job templating and made the counter fit perfectly even with our uneven walls. Ian and Dustin provided top notch service with the install. They were very thoughrough with the install and even provided helpful tips on how to take care of the Quartz. They were friendly and professional, and they even took away the massive cardboard box that the sink came in.

Thank you Jade Stone! Your team has made this part of my home renos go extremely smooth.

Jason Zayezierski in Lac La Biche
Jason Zayezierski in Lac La Biche
1 review Boyle, AB

Granite Counter tops for Kitchen & Ensuite renovation

The JadeStone staff at the Edmonton location were great to work with, very professional and knowledgable about their industry. Matt and the guys were excellent to work with & the service was impecable. They went the extra mile to ensure we were satsisfied with the templating, layout, selection of material, installation, the works. From start to finish the guidance & knowledge provided from the minute we walked in the door at the West Edmonton shop was superior over any other counter top vendors we visited. I would defintiely send friends and family to JadeStone (Edmonton) for their countertop needs.

Ted Calgary in Calgary
Ted Calgary in Calgary

great qulity and service

three guys (Josh,Patrick,Fatula) all were very professional and in and out with my counter tops looking great
thanks guys
Ps great work on the seam cant even see it
would recommend them

Thank you for the kind review Ted. I truly appreciate you taking time to write about us. I will be sure to let the guys know. Enjoy your new countertops!

Ryan.

Jill in Calgary
Jill in Calgary

Bathroom counters

Great customer service. Only issue was a late piece of granite, but they handled it well and brought it as soon as they could. The job was done seamlessly the first time (I've had issues with fit in past renos where they had to recut several times). Nice guys, clean. I'm happy with the look too.

Thanks for the kind review Jill. Our apologies for the late response. Hope you are still enjoying your new countertops.

LeaAnne McArthur from Red Deer
LeaAnne McArthur from Red Deer
1 review Red Deer, AB

3 bathroom countertops

Our countertops were to be installed while we were away so our contractor could finish before our return home. He was told the countertops were damaged in the cutting and would have to be redone. 6 days later, I waited for them to come to our house, but no one did and no call. Then I was told they would be there on Monday afternoon between 2:00 and 4:00, and after waiting until 5:30 , I was told they were leaving Sylvan Lake-around 6:30, but again no one showed up and no call! Then we were told when the installers were leaving Sylvan, the products weren't tied in and fell over and broke. Had to wait until more product was shipped from Seattle. Then our contractor sat and waited on the following Monday, when our countertops hadn't even left Calgary! What a waste of everyone's time! Communication was minimal and punctuality was worse. This is not a company that I would refer to anyone!

Olga from Calgary
Olga from Calgary

Kitchen countertops

We had our quartz countertops in the kitchen done by Jadestone. Positively Impressed with customer service assistance and residential selling agent ( Kelly) was extremely helpful, responses over the e-mail were always on time and to the point. installation by Chris was spotless, fast, clean, seams are almost invisible. I consider price as very reasonable for the custom kitchen. Overall I am very satisfied with service and the final product.

Hi Olga,

Thank you so much for your kind feedback. We are extremely pleased that you are happy with our product and service!

Sincerely,

The Jade Stone Team.

A discerning consumer from Calgary
A discerning consumer from Calgary

Bathroom Vanity

We went direct to Jadestone for a double bathroom vanity and found a savings of around 40% from going through a contractor or big box store. Jadestone can tell you about the remnant pieces that are available for small jobs like this. It was an easy and professional process from beginning to end - nice showroom with good assistance, then in-home measurements are done with a high-tech gizmo and in about 3 days you have a new vanity installed - presto! I appreciated that there wasn't alot of downtime from not being able to use the sink between removal of the old and install of the new and they showed up when they said they would. These guys know their stuff and how to run the business side too!

More about Jade Stone Ltd

Jade Stone is a full service granite and quartz countertop manufacturer located in Calgary, AB. As one of Canada's largest and most recognized manufacturers, service and quality are always important to Jade Stone.
Looking for Countertops pros in Calgary?